Author Topic: EA-SKI feat. Ice Cube - Please (First Single) (Video)  (Read 3102 times)

MarshColin

Re: EA-SKI feat. Ice Cube - Please (First Single) (Video)
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2011, 08:50:18 PM »
Axin' for a freebee when Ski is in the place ???? You violated my man ..Show some respect . It's a shame that rap music will never be the same , especially west coast . Most of our legends are out of the game because the money has dried up .The few that are left like 40 Water and Snoop have seen there better days for sure .We will never see the B Legits and the Richie Riches flourish ever again..Ski has proven he has what it takes to give us a second wind..LET'S SUPPORT !!!!!!!!
DUDES DON'T UNDERSTAND IF YOU DON'T BUY RECORDS AND SUPPORT WHO YOU FUCKING LOVE AS A ARTIST, RATHER IT'S ME OR SOMEBODY ELSE, DON'T COMPLAIN WHY HIP HOP IS FUCKED UP. NOW GO BUY MY MF SINGLE LOL. MUCH LOVE

Been waiting like over a decade to give you my support! Haha but I didn't mean that in a negative way. Pumped for all the releases.

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2011, 04:43:17 AM »
Axin' for a freebee when Ski is in the place ???? You violated my man ..Show some respect . It's a shame that rap music will never be the same , especially west coast . Most of our legends are out of the game because the money has dried up .The few that are left like 40 Water and Snoop have seen there better days for sure .We will never see the B Legits and the Richie Riches flourish ever again..Ski has proven he has what it takes to give us a second wind..LET'S SUPPORT !!!!!!!!
DUDES DON'T UNDERSTAND IF YOU DON'T BUY RECORDS AND SUPPORT WHO YOU FUCKING LOVE AS A ARTIST, RATHER IT'S ME OR SOMEBODY ELSE, DON'T COMPLAIN WHY HIP HOP IS FUCKED UP. NOW GO BUY MY MF SINGLE LOL. MUCH LOVE

Been waiting like over a decade to give you my support! Haha but I didn't mean that in a negative way. Pumped for all the releases.
I did not take it like that at all. BUT BUY THE SINGLE HOMIE. IT'S ALL G

dameons

« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2011, 07:41:26 AM »
Posting at 3 43 in the morning Ski ???? You's a nightowl mayne ! Out of curiousity , do u keep in touch with Ant Banks ? I love the new video by the way . Chick is a dimepiece in the background , and the one holding the snake and the apple is also ! Cube seems like a loyal guy .

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2011, 03:35:34 PM »
Posting at 3 43 in the morning Ski ???? You's a nightowl mayne ! Out of curiousity , do u keep in touch with Ant Banks ? I love the new video by the way . Chick is a dimepiece in the background , and the one holding the snake and the apple is also ! Cube seems like a loyal guy .
man i'm trying to get this album hot for yall so i'm doing long hours, have not talk to banks in awhile. cube is my nigga and a true rider and my close

mrkmaidog

« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2011, 04:19:48 PM »
ski i was just listening to your production on Mr. Mike's "Wicked Wayz" and Crime Boss's "Conflicts & Confusion" albums. goddamn your production is str8 up CLASSIC on those albums!!! i love the beat on "southwest" and "where ya love at." are u in touch mr mike or crime boss? i would love to hear more tracks from them with u behind the boards.

dameons

« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2011, 07:54:16 PM »
The "Copium" album by Keak Da Sneak was a masterpiece , thanks to the S-K-I and company ..Man Ski , you have put in major work over the years .

dameons

« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2011, 09:03:47 PM »
Ski , check your personal messages .

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2011, 09:57:01 PM »
I have not talk them dudes in years, I'm really focus on my solo album is way over due, due to major label politics. Now I'm gonna make the sickest album I could ever make to redeem myself for the wait.

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2011, 10:09:44 PM »
Ski , check your personal messages .
Show me how to get in there.

2euce 7even

« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2011, 03:34:34 AM »
that shit is untouchable.
e-a-ski is that dude.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2011, 11:59:33 AM »
i like it, looking forward to the album

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2011, 05:36:56 PM »
much love to all the true dubcnn riders. WEST COAST. IMGMI

thegooddoc

« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2011, 07:53:54 PM »
Got the single off Itunes and got it in rotation.  Ski has been putting it down for awhile now, glad to see that the solo project is finally here. As far as the Detox comment, I hope Ski just does his thing and doesn't go DJ Quik on us and worry more about what Dre is doing than putting out solid music.   Seriously what is with all the Dre obsession? It is almost impossible for almost any producer West or East to match the overall productivity of Dre.

EA Ski is no Dr. Dre.  But Dr. Dre is also no EA Ski.  Ski is incredible by his own right. I think it is possible for people to love both of them without making unnecessary comparisons.   In the West Coast history book Ski will definitely be a legend. Can't wait to hear the rest of album! 8)

mreaski

• 'G'
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2011, 12:04:04 AM »
Got the single off Itunes and got it in rotation.  Ski has been putting it down for awhile now, glad to see that the solo project is finally here. As far as the Detox comment, I hope Ski just does his thing and doesn't go DJ Quik on us and worry more about what Dre is doing than putting out solid music.   Seriously what is with all the Dre obsession? It is almost impossible for almost any producer West or East to match the overall productivity of Dre.

EA Ski is no Dr. Dre.  But Dr. Dre is also no EA Ski.  Ski is incredible by his own right. I think it is possible for people to love both of them without making unnecessary comparisons.   In the West Coast history book Ski will definitely be a legend. Can't wait to hear the rest of album! 8)
WELL PUT HOMIE-IMGMI

dameons

« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2011, 12:25:13 PM »
This track is getting major spins in my whip    8) 8) 8) 8)