Author Topic: suspect in the beating of Giants fan taken into custody  (Read 263 times)

OG Hack Wilson

suspect in the beating of Giants fan taken into custody
« on: May 22, 2011, 10:07:29 AM »
A suspect in the Opening Day beating of San Francisco Giants fan Bryan Stow at Dodger Stadium is in custody, the Los Angeles Times reported Sunday, citing police sources.

A Los Angeles police SWAT team took the suspect into custody early Sunday morning at an apartment building in East Hollywood, according to the report.

The apartment building manager told the Los Angeles Times that police had their guns drawn and used loudspeakers to call out to the occupants of the apartment, who were removed.

One of the men apprehended in the raid was one of two suspects in the beating, police sources said, according to the report.

Police declined to offer details or give the name of the suspect, the newspaper reported.

The apartment manager told the Times one of the people apprehended by police was bald man who had tatoos on his arms and neck -- a description similar to a police sketch of one the suspects.

Los Angeles police told The Associated Press that several people were detained for questioning after search warrants were served. But police said it was unclear whether those detained were possible witnesses or suspects.

Stow, a 42-year-old paramedic and father of two, wore a Giants jersey to the March 31 season opener in Los Angeles and was attacked by two men in Los Angeles Dodgers gear in a parking lot after the game.

Stow is opening his eyes but remains in critical condition at San Francisco General Hospital, the medical center's chief neurosurgeon said Wednesday. He has been in a medically-induced coma since the attack.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: suspect in the beating of Giants fan taken into custody
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 10:34:16 AM »
Lol being bald and having tatoos on your neck isn't very trendy at the moment.. problem is there's a zillion mf's matching the description... anyone know of how I can turn mr capon e in for that 200k reward.. im sure the hiphop community would like it

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 11:17:38 AM »
having tatoos on your neck isn't very trendy at the moment.. problem is there's a zillion mf's matching the description...

that contradicts itself if i am reading this right
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 12:09:03 PM »
sarcasm man

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 04:03:51 PM »
sarcasm

the hardest thing to read on the internet :D

on the real though, i wonder if it's the right guy.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 07:40:16 PM »
^lmao, u are so fuckin dumb man...were u bein serious? the guy in the coma must be currently in better mental health than u

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 07:51:01 PM »
^lmao, u are so fuckin dumb man...were u bein serious? the guy in the coma must be currently in better mental health than u

says a guy who calls Floyd a dimepiece?

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 07:57:20 PM »

says a guy who calls Floyd a dimepiece?

never said that.....once again, u are not only a retard, but the least credible guy in the history of this site. bag of douche.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 08:06:11 PM »
pay me my 100 bucks please

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 09:12:38 PM »
^for?

OG Hack Wilson