Author Topic: trey likes it in the ass??  (Read 2269 times)

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
Re: trey likes it in the ass??
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2011, 05:32:54 PM »
i invite blunt tyme to come out here n kick it...i wanna see how much shit this dumbass nerd can talk face-to-face. blunt tyme, if u come here, i will pay u 50 bux plus cover ur gas expenses. i'll even be cool wit u and pretend like uv never talked shit. but the moment u open ur retarded ass mouth the way u do on here, that'll change. so come on out here and lets see whats good. how far are u, like 20 mins? come thru, nerd.
LOL
HAHAHA that was epic but seriously to blunt tyme no diss, can you post pics of the pms instead of putting up quotes. Makes it more believable ;)

shit i deleted them hoes, i didnt want to damn mod or something to go into my shit and thinking theres some gay romance going on

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2011, 05:39:12 PM »
At least NIK is willing to pay you for your company. It's defeating common stereotypes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2011, 05:40:04 PM »
At least NIK is willing to pay you for your company. It's defeating common stereotypes.

im not gonna stoop to orit's level and whore myself out

#swag

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »
why are you so angry? what the hell happened during ur childhood? did u get punked? molested?

or this weeks south park episode pretty much sums it up.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/GQuArBp4xwY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/GQuArBp4xwY</a>

lol i know your simple ass is going to say some sort of "asians have small cocks" but i dont and im not the one angry at the world.

and what the hell do you do, i mean shit you come and post all day in here on the weekends? u need some friends brah

Are you talking about yourself? You're the one making threads about being pissed you couldn't go into a bar

yea no shit i was smashed and i wrote that post right when i got home. i was already in the bar, we payed 2 pitchers worth of beer pong and i just ordered a beer, (this was round 2, we drank at some pub earlier).

the owner got into shit with some 40 yr old white and mexican guy and tells his "bouncer" not to let me in,. i was like what the fuck? i just came in with a homie and 3 beezys how da fuck am i apart of that group?

anyways im never going to that shit bar again, the bar next to csun for you LA heads, seriously is some highschool/frat "bruh" atmosphere, if it werent for the incident it wouldnt be that bad but this place is horrible and ran by some dirty persian fucks.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2011, 06:21:57 PM »
why are you so angry? what the hell happened during ur childhood? did u get punked? molested?

or this weeks south park episode pretty much sums it up.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/GQuArBp4xwY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/GQuArBp4xwY</a>

lol i know your simple ass is going to say some sort of "asians have small cocks" but i dont and im not the one angry at the world.

and what the hell do you do, i mean shit you come and post all day in here on the weekends? u need some friends brah

Are you talking about yourself? You're the one making threads about being pissed you couldn't go into a bar

yea no shit i was smashed and i wrote that post right when i got home. i was already in the bar, we payed 2 pitchers worth of beer pong and i just ordered a beer, (this was round 2, we drank at some pub earlier).

the owner got into shit with some 40 yr old white and mexican guy and tells his "bouncer" not to let me in,. i was like what the fuck? i just came in with a homie and 3 beezys how da fuck am i apart of that group?

anyways im never going to that shit bar again, the bar next to csun for you LA heads, seriously is some highschool/frat "bruh" atmosphere, if it werent for the incident it wouldnt be that bad but this place is horrible and ran by some dirty persian fucks.

i knew you was fucked up i was like what the fuck this shit makes so sense and doesnt fit in any thread

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2011, 07:03:33 PM »
i think NIKike is tryna get trey to join LAs Most Bitchmade...i say he fits right in, hes white, beats women, smoke spices from his mothers kitchen, from the burbs of LA, yup it all makes sense

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2011, 07:13:27 PM »
sik i told you man...hot wingz and beer.

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2011, 07:34:28 PM »
i knew ud be 2 bitch 2 take up my offer, internet geek

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2011, 10:49:45 PM »
i invite blunt tyme to come out here n kick it...i wanna see how much shit this dumbass nerd can talk face-to-face. blunt tyme, if u come here, i will pay u 50 bux plus cover ur gas expenses. i'll even be cool wit u and pretend like uv never talked shit. but the moment u open ur retarded ass mouth the way u do on here, that'll change. so come on out here and lets see whats good. how far are u, like 20 mins? come thru, nerd.
LOL

he's really trying that hard to have friends...
The West is Back

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2011, 04:11:57 AM »

oh the irony

who else but a lonely ass jew geek would offer a person money to show up??  thats all you do is get on dubcc and offer people money like a fucking handout you have got to be the stupidest kike i have ever fucking met with your jafar looking ass you need to look for a fucking job before offering people $100 unless you go into mommys purse and just snatch a bill

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2011, 10:50:55 AM »
gay tyme swag and gay g donkey fuckers

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2011, 03:30:42 PM »
gay tyme swag and gay g donkey fuckers

*YAWN*

Sikotic™

« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2011, 07:19:13 PM »
I missed you at my job last Thursday. I had a gift for you too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2011, 07:33:06 PM »
I missed you at my job last Thursday. I had a gift for you too.

NIKike offering people money is like a pedo offering candy out of a creeper van

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2011, 12:41:06 PM »
wait NIK is offering money for dubcc members to be friends with him?