Author Topic: trey likes it in the ass??  (Read 2250 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re: trey likes it in the ass??
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2011, 01:02:57 AM »
What's good, Trey?

Chillin out on ventura with homies rite now u?
That's what's up.

Yea bro. Its pretty chill especially with a pregame.

Just chillin like a villain with a brew in hand.

Just left candy cat. Now grubbin on in n out.
That's off Devonshire right? I heard its a decent spot.

Yea bro.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2011, 01:05:44 AM »
Its a chill spot...especially with a pregame. And id rather not talk about my kid on here. u can clown on me but noy on him pz

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2011, 01:11:32 AM »
Its a chill spot...especially with a pregame. And id rather not talk about my kid on here. u can clown on me but noy on him pz
i aint gonna stoop that low to clown your kid bro
The West is Back

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2011, 01:13:37 AM »
i aint gonna stoop that low to clown your kid bro

Thanks. Appreciate it bro.

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2011, 01:30:55 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2011, 01:36:22 AM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2011, 06:40:33 AM »
why are you so angry? what the hell happened during ur childhood? did u get punked? molested?

or this weeks south park episode pretty much sums it up.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/GQuArBp4xwY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/GQuArBp4xwY</a>

lol i know your simple ass is going to say some sort of "asians have small cocks" but i dont and im not the one angry at the world.

and what the hell do you do, i mean shit you come and post all day in here on the weekends? u need some friends brah

Are you talking about yourself? You're the one making threads about being pissed you couldn't go into a bar

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2011, 08:04:57 AM »
trey is a bitchass wigger who the fuck spells their name with a fucking number now a days? fuck him and his baby momma and i put that on based

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2011, 08:21:13 AM »
Please don't make me look stupid, I let you use my steroid needle

Mmmmm my muscles will make any man squeal teehee

he keeps doing it fucking faggot share your AIDs needle with your bros, wife beating bitch

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2011, 12:04:14 PM »
Trey is a horrible father.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2011, 01:04:24 PM »
i invite blunt tyme to come out here n kick it...i wanna see how much shit this dumbass nerd can talk face-to-face. blunt tyme, if u come here, i will pay u 50 bux plus cover ur gas expenses. i'll even be cool wit u and pretend like uv never talked shit. but the moment u open ur retarded ass mouth the way u do on here, that'll change. so come on out here and lets see whats good. how far are u, like 20 mins? come thru, nerd.

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2011, 01:07:30 PM »
i invite blunt tyme to come out here n kick it...i wanna see how much shit this dumbass nerd can talk face-to-face. blunt tyme, if u come here, i will pay u 50 bux plus cover ur gas expenses. i'll even be cool wit u and pretend like uv never talked shit. but the moment u open ur retarded ass mouth the way u do on here, that'll change. so come on out here and lets see whats good. how far are u, like 20 mins? come thru, nerd.
LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2011, 01:57:39 PM »
NIK is such a pussy.

NIK, I'll pay you 50 dollars if you show up alone to see Blunt lol. This kid is going to have every rabbi in California behind him.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2011, 03:43:00 PM »
why does NIK want to always wanna meet people in person? is that his way of internet dating? im not meeting no fucking stranger nowhere unless you come ill have chris hansen over too...he acting a little bitter i guess schlomo didnt fuck him in the ass with the menorah today so fuck you NIK you piece of dirty jew shit i hope you fucking die slow mothafucka die slow like your ancestors in a fucking gas chamber roast mothafucka so hitler can have his way with you in hell

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2011, 05:21:16 PM »
LOL
HAHAHA that was epic but seriously to blunt tyme no diss, can you post pics of the pms instead of putting up quotes. Makes it more believable ;)