Author Topic: trey likes it in the ass??  (Read 2257 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re: trey likes it in the ass??
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2011, 06:14:07 PM »
Me and Trey always been cool since back in the day when we were the youngest posters here but  him coming to rescue NIK is on some straight bitch shit

I never had a problem with you. You were always cool but at the same time I have no beef with nik either. He gets way too much hate.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2011, 09:21:27 PM »
Me and Trey always been cool since back in the day when we were the youngest posters here but  him coming to rescue NIK is on some straight bitch shit

I never had a problem with you. You were always cool but at the same time I have no beef with nik either. He gets way too much hate.

i use to be cool with Nik but hes a fuckin douche on here... but im sure he aint the same way in real life as he is on here..
The West is Back

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2011, 09:53:50 PM »

i use to be cool with Nik but hes a fuckin douche on here... but im sure he aint the same way in real life as he is on here..

Im sure he isnt. A lotta ppl on here just bandwagon. U can say he's a douche but at the same time theres a lot of haters on here.

Sikotic™

« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2011, 10:53:30 PM »
Fuck what y'all heard. NIK is a nice young man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2011, 10:56:54 PM »
well he did invite u to hop in his truck
The West is Back

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2011, 11:07:07 PM »

Lol. I wont talk on your guys situation as I had no part of it. as no one should speak on it unless they were involed. No disrespect to anyone but does anyone speak on personal shit that happens daily and have dubcc members comment. Again no beef with either parties.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2011, 11:13:10 PM »
So if I'm getting this straight...

Trey likes it in the ass?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2011, 11:17:52 PM »

Im gettin this straight....a white boy from the greatest city in the best state stays on dubcc constantly at 3 am and has more posts than me and nik combined and we been here longer. Get a life u fuckin goonie.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2011, 11:26:36 PM »
Basically you are a loser ass faggot. you are awake on here when even hoes are asleep. And I know your square ass aint exiting clubs n hittin bitches n loggin on here. Shit I kno the feelin and I aint thinkin of dubcc after.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2011, 12:24:01 AM »
Wow, you are pathetic.

nothing new  ::)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2011, 01:32:39 AM »

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2011, 07:53:30 AM »
Basically you are a loser ass faggot. you are awake on here when even hoes are asleep. And I know your square ass aint exiting clubs n hittin bitches n loggin on here. Shit I kno the feelin and I aint thinkin of dubcc after.

neither are you if youre posting after him

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2011, 08:38:48 AM »
Elior sponsors infinites travels to Africa to defend him in threads. I hear he gave roccy a Segway with a roll bar.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2011, 08:42:14 AM »
Trey seems the type to hangout at gyms with a bottle of canola oil offering to shine up guys bodies for them. I heard his kid was born autistic, or as roccy says " I like cheese"

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2011, 10:26:43 AM »
who are you? Oh yeah a retard from canada. How can you hear something about someone you dont know. Loser.