Author Topic: trey likes it in the ass??  (Read 2209 times)

Tekniec

Re: trey likes it in the ass??
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2011, 10:35:03 AM »
who are you? Oh yeah a retard from canada. How can you hear something about someone you dont know. Loser.
dont mind him hes a queer.. he was touched as a little boy multiple by family members

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2011, 10:40:07 AM »
who are you? Oh yeah a retard from canada. How can you hear something about someone you dont know. Loser.
dont mind him hes a queer.. he was touched as a little boy multiple by family members

Lmao. Makes sense. Dude thinks hes a comedic genius.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2011, 11:30:51 AM »
loser ass faggot hahahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2011, 11:42:26 AM »
Over/Under Trey has three friends in real life. I'm taking the under considering LIGHTS died.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2011, 01:16:28 PM »
Trey and tek are already exchanging emails. Soon tek will be blowing Trey in the name of jess

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #110 on: May 31, 2011, 02:08:05 PM »
Over/Under Trey has three friends in real life. I'm taking the under considering LIGHTS died.

This is real life to you, staying on dubcc all night and probably sleeping all day. fucking homo simpson ass fool.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2011, 02:54:44 PM »

This is real life to you, staying on dubcc all night and probably sleeping all day. fucking homo simpson ass fool.

i see youre on dubcc too

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2011, 08:52:29 PM »
All night? Son, post up other posts I made that night. I got home at like 3AM & posted here & went to sleep.

I see you dodged the whole friends thing though. Must be under three. :laugh:

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2011, 10:47:36 PM »

blunt tyme just imaginary friends  :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #114 on: June 01, 2011, 02:10:35 AM »
All night? Son, post up other posts I made that night. I got home at like 3AM & posted here & went to sleep.

I see you dodged the whole friends thing though. Must be under three. :laugh:

The only friends you have you refer to as online alias'. I just left happy endings. Sikotic should know wat im talkin bout. And I only log on here from my phone...always on the go.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #115 on: June 01, 2011, 02:25:57 AM »
I know I went against my word...but I just had to see replies. I knew while I was out havin a good time I would return to some hate. I cant hate though...maybe chams trolling ass did actually go out and interact with something other than the internet. Congrats. And stfu blunt tyme come mow my lawn tomorrow homeboy.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2011, 09:04:38 AM »
I know I went against my word...but I just had to see replies. I knew while I was out havin a good time I would return to some hate. I cant hate though...maybe chams trolling ass did actually go out and interact with something other than the internet. Congrats. And stfu blunt tyme come mow my lawn tomorrow homeboy.

shit dog i got tired mowing your girls lawn the other day...so clean you can eat off it

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2011, 09:21:50 PM »
I only log on here from my phone...always on the go.

I know I went against my word...but I just had to see replies. I knew while I was out havin a good time I would return to some hate.

Self ether? hahah this nerd just can't wait to check dubcc. How are you logging on from your phone if you're "returning" from being out?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #118 on: June 01, 2011, 10:50:31 PM »

i like how this fool has the gay old english "so cal" and spells his name with a 3 but then tries to talk shit about mexicans. fuckin homo ass faggot pussy
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 12:06:12 AM by MUHFUKKA »

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #119 on: June 02, 2011, 06:30:33 AM »
hes one of those white boys that wear all black, metal mulisha, dc, famous stars and stripes kinda shit