Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Talks Detox “Dr. Dre Has Wrong People In His Environment”  (Read 7344 times)

• Muthafuckin' OG

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
That was some real talk right there.  Sad, though.  Sounds as if Dre has locked Snoop and DOC out of his recording studio.  Snoop is trying to plead with Dre to wise up, but Dre has people around him that don't care about the music, the art, the love.  The chemistry just ain't there no more because the wrong people are in the mix.  Sad that either Dre is in denial about this, or that he doesn't have the courage or clout to tell those wrong people to let the right people in.  This is a big reason why Dre has fallen off.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Will_B

Interesting. Bold talk from Snoop-de-whoop :)

Stan

I kinda figured that ... how can you make a hot record with partying and gangsta shit if you don't do any of that or have any of those people influencing you.  Its going to bed at 9:30 getting up at 6 eat cereal then make "gin and juice"?  ???

I think you could hear it in his music when he said he stopped partying and all that awhile back ...

Edit: Think about his music in the last 7 or 8 years ... You can hear this grand piano come in and take over and everything is so structured and formal.  Pretty dark too ... I love "Imagine" but I had some friends listen to it and they couldn't believe it was the same doc dre who did Next Episode.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 09:21:27 AM by Stan »

doggfather

Interesting. Bold talk from Snoop-de-whoop :)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The Predator

Dre is not the only one lyrically embarrassing himself lately. Check Snoop's freestyles on the show, talk about losing the touch.

The_Offence

snoop need to take his own advice and get in the right environment because his last couple album were complete trash. how you knocking dre when you dropping  garbage yourself.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Why Do Dudes Only Talk This Typa Chit When They Oversea's?? Don't Get Me Wrong..It Needed To Be Said But Damn!!

bez

Dre is not the only one lyrically embarrassing himself lately. Check Snoop's freestyles on the show, talk about losing the touch.

They are freestyles off the top of his head though, the way it should be, not pre written like the freestlyes you see nowdays. i.e... its good so shut the fuck up.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
snoop need to take his own advice and get in the right environment because his last couple album were complete trash. how you knocking dre when you dropping  garbage yourself.

Doggumentary came out pretty well, Snoop may have some juice again... 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

b.laden

i aint a DR DRE 'fan like the majority of this forum but his verses on kush was far better than snoop's ...
and i need a doctor was wack though lol

Soopahigh

i aint a DR DRE 'fan like the majority of this forum but his verses on kush was far better than snoop's ...
and i need a doctor was wack though lol

Dre's verse was not that good and somebody probably wrote it for him  ;)

Matty

i guess dre will be fine with eminem, slim the mobster, sly ::)

some of the new dudes might give him some cool shit though. i wonder if snoop thinks slim is the new gangsta rap messiah, he probably hasn't heard a huge amount the actual album.

Will_B

Not knocking Dre, he's an icon..but I was thinking today how Snoop wrote Deep Cover for Dre and himself.

How many of these artists could come out as a ready made star and blow up like that.

Dre can keep Slim, Slim and Sly ;D