Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Talks Detox “Dr. Dre Has Wrong People In His Environment”  (Read 7349 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Snoop is trying to be a good friend and tell Dre the truth.  That's your real friend, because maybe some other people in Dre's inner-circle are all "yes-men" just telling Dre what he wants to hear.  And Snoop has done enough in his career at this point and done enough for Dre that he has that right to speak about Dre, when few others can speak on Dre in public. 

I hope Dre doesn't hold it against Snoop, because apparently DOC told Dre the same thing and now they beefing again.   
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Yeah........because Snoop is making great music himself.

Have you heard Doggumentary?  Snoop still knows what he's doing in a studio
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jaytee

Snoop ain't lying.  The whole thing comes down to everybody having their own vision/idea of what the album is supposed to be.  D.O.C. and Dre obviously bumped heads and had a difference of opinion in the direction of the sound/content.  The public at large wants Dre to do Dre music.  That's from his hardcore fans down to his casual listeners.  People don't want to see him making Eminem, Lil Wayne or Lady Gaga type music or whatever else is trendy atm.  It's fine to want to take his music to another level and expand, but the listener should still feel that this is a Dre record at the end of the day.  It's been pretty much anything but that so far.

The wrong people = Jimmy Iovine

and Eminem.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
My opinion, Dre not going to like what Snoop said.  He said the truth which was saying that everything he's putting out is trash and surrounding himself with wack ass muthafuckas

everyone around Dre will then tell him that Snoop is wack, because they all look stupid right now
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Matty

hold up wait a minute...

would anyone be interested in a sly solo album? :whistle:

dameons

Dre is going to shelve this album in the near future . The pressure is building and he just doesn't need to do this because he is filthy rich .He doesn't need this stress . He needs to hook up with people who can deliver quality tracks with the classic style ( EA Ski ) . He is trying way too hard . This album was just not meant to be .

Matty

nothing but bad bitches around my team.

nothing but black cards inside my jeans.

dre sounded pretty good on that kardinal track, better than some of these new ones.

thegooddoc

My opinion, Dre not going to like what Snoop said.  He said the truth which was saying that everything he's putting out is trash and surrounding himself with wack ass muthafuckas

everyone around Dre will then tell him that Snoop is wack, because they all look stupid right now

Doggumentary wasn't any good and it didn't sell.  If anything Snoop should follow Dre's example and quit putting out half ass effort of albums, just to have an album out.

thegooddoc

hold up wait a minute...

Haha....NO! ;D

Matty

hold up wait a minute...

Haha....NO! ;D

big chillin in this muhfukka :oi:

chillin is the most comically bad of all the leaks. say what you want about needing to do something different or not being able to live up to past work, but for dre to be making tracks of that kinda quality now. weak.

D-TalkX

Damn sounds like Snoop is irritated as well...Dope interview.

Triple OG Rapsodie

chillin is the most comically bad of all the leaks. say what you want about needing to do something different or not being able to live up to past work, but for dre to be making tracks of that kinda quality now. weak.

The thing is he hasn't done anything "different." Ripping off someone else's style isn't different. He came out with an Alex da Kid song and a Swizz Beatz song. And the sad part is its not even as good as their best songs.

GangstaBoogy

I agree that snoop should take his own advice.

But he's right. For some reason dre seems to want to distance himself from the people that bring out the best in him (doc, snoop) and the artist we want to hear him with (nate-rip, kurupt, cube). All he seems to care about is eminem and jimmy iovine. T.I. Was bring out some fire from dre but he's not available right now lol

My prescription was a dope party record but he won't finish it. Kush was dope but sounded forced and had no replay value. Inad? No thanks.

Doc said it months ago when they split that dre was going to have a hard time digging himself out of this whole...looks like he was right
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
From some interviews I recall it seems like D.O.C is to lyrics/story telling as to what Dr. Dre is to sound.   He might not write all the time but he knows how to shape a song into a better hit like Dre knows how to take a beat and mix it to another level.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Snoop is trying to be a good friend and tell Dre the truth.  That's your real friend, because maybe some other people in Dre's inner-circle are all "yes-men" just telling Dre what he wants to hear.  And Snoop has done enough in his career at this point and done enough for Dre that he has that right to speak about Dre, when few others can speak on Dre in public. 

I hope Dre doesn't hold it against Snoop, because apparently DOC told Dre the same thing and now they beefing again.   

stop trying to make it sound like some soap opera shit...it aint that serious mr 1996.

snoop helped build dres legacy and no one wants to see there shit crumble that simple.