Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Talks Detox “Dr. Dre Has Wrong People In His Environment”  (Read 7332 times)

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
Coo interview... Snoop killed them freestyles

The Predator

Dre is not the only one lyrically embarrassing himself lately. Check Snoop's freestyles on the show, talk about losing the touch.

They are freestyles off the top of his head though, the way it should be, not pre written like the freestlyes you see nowdays. i.e... its good so shut the fuck up.

He mumbles out some words on a elementary level, pathetic free-styling session. But it seems to be rocking on your speakers, crank up the volume homeboy.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
i guess dre will be fine with eminem, slim the mobster, sly ::)

some of the new dudes might give him some cool shit though. i wonder if snoop thinks slim is the new gangsta rap messiah, he probably hasn't heard a huge amount the actual album.

Isn't Slim in jail right now?

Okka

I agree 100% with Snoop Dogg. I'm glad he said that shit.

Matty

some of the new dudes might give him some cool shit though. i wonder if snoop thinks slim is the new gangsta rap messiah, he probably hasn't heard a huge amount the actual album.

Isn't Slim in jail right now?

yup, but it seems like he had a lot of input into the writing, direction, features at some stage. who knows what's going on with it now. the funny thing is that slim is supposed to drop a debut album too, wonder how that'll turn out (not the music, just the prospects for it being released).

papa-smurf

Detox is already a fail.its embarassing 4 dre 2 have 2 work with all these people 2 do 12 songs.he worked with everyody in the industry on detox.

kuruptlon

Dre is not the only one lyrically embarrassing himself lately. Check Snoop's freestyles on the show, talk about losing the touch.

They are freestyles off the top of his head though, the way it should be, not pre written like the freestlyes you see nowdays. i.e... its good so shut the fuck up.

He mumbles out some words on a elementary level, pathetic free-styling session. But it seems to be rocking on your speakers, crank up the volume homeboy.

I don't really know what you expect from Snoop its not like he's Canibus, he's never been an exceptional freestyler he just spits some laid back G shit. I found the freestyles entertaining.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
you could say the same about snoop :poke:

Sikotic™

Yeah........because Snoop is making great music himself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
Dre needs to put D.O.C back ASAP!

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Geez people.  Just because Snoop should take his own advice and get people around him to help him make a good album again, doesn't mean that the same thing he said towards Dre isn't true.  One thing has nothing to do with the other.  Is his advice hypocritical?  Yes.  Is it incorrect advice?  No.  If you outright dismiss what he says in this clip, you're throwing the baby out with the bath water.  Snoop was speaking on some real spit, and you could tell it was heartfelt, too.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 12:06:28 PM by Detox Is A Myth!!! »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

The Predator

I don't really know what you expect from Snoop its not like he's Canibus, he's never been an exceptional freestyler he just spits some laid back G shit. I found the freestyles entertaining.

Snoop's voice was groggy, flow all over the place and some of his words did not even rhyme.
Did not hear not even one hot line, if there was and i missed it please someone print it.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
I agree with Snoop.

Nice freestyles too, kinda basic, but good to hear ;)

Samcro10

• Lil Geezy
interesting....
Hip Hop T Shirts @ http://WildcatTShirts.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Geez people.  Just because Snoop should take his own advice and get people around him to help him make a good album again, doesn't mean that the same thing he said towards Dre isn't true.  One thing has nothing to do with the other.  Is his advice hypocritical?  Yes.  Is it incorrect advice?  No.  If you outright dismiss what he says in this clip, you're throwing the baby out with the bath water.  Snoop was speaking on some real spit, and you could tell it was heartfelt, too.
nah i was just pointing it out, off course he can say that.

thing is, this isn't 1992 anymore. snoop can be on the album, but carry detox like he did on the chronic? no.
maybe he has a point about the recording process though, i don't know. we've heard others say that dre felt he was recording out of obligation, but can you really blame other people around him for that? isn't dre's mind to blame?

anyway, i don't mind if sly, slim the mobster & kobe get kicked out.

well snoop was featured on slim's mixtape from a few years ago.