Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Talks Detox “Dr. Dre Has Wrong People In His Environment”  (Read 7379 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Lmao who the fuck is snoop to say that? He would writing dre verses that were bitten from an oxiclean commercial

midwestryder

My opinion, Dre not going to like what Snoop said.  He said the truth which was saying that everything he's putting out is trash and surrounding himself with wack ass muthafuckas

everyone around Dre will then tell him that Snoop is wack, because they all look stupid right now

Doggumentary wasn't any good and it didn't sell.  If anything Snoop should follow Dre's example and quit putting out half ass effort of albums, just to have an album out.

what the fuck are you talking about youngster. first fuck sales.  two doggumentary was one of snoop's dopest albums in last 10 years. doggumentary was one of best west coast albums this year with wc's  & dj quiks . you have no raste & no idea what you are talking about . doggumentary was what a real west coast album is suppose to sound like dipshit..

Keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better. Unfortunately you have to deal with the truth and the truth is that Snoop's album wasn't very good and its not just me. It is all of the other snoop fans that wouldn't waste their money on that garbage.  You are delusional if you think sales don't matter. Don't kid yourself, Snoop has hurt feelings because he doesn't sell anymore and he went from multi-platinum to not even going plastic.
no keep telling your ignorant closeminded dumbass self that because you area factly wrong . snoops new album was very good & one of his best in last 10 years but you would have no clue because you are young & have no taste at all . yes is it just you .dumbass . no main stream dickryders are only ones who cares about sales . so you delusional if you think you are right . i am older then you & that means i am right over you . . Unfortunately you have to deal with the truth you have not taste & what you think is good is wack & what you think is wack is good. so shut up because you by fact are wrong
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 11:04:21 PM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

Have you ever heard a 50 Cent song? I mean GRODT was dope but he has always used the same 20 rhymes so how the fuck would he be able to write somethin mindblowing/extreme dope and fitting for Detox that we have not already heard? .

Dre's flow/delivery on Kush was kinda fresh and it wouldnt have been if 50 wrote it. It would be: Good/hood, chedda/better, gun/run, nympho/nympho etc. etc.

boring ass shit  ;D

"Get Rich or Die Trying" is 50 Cent's worst album.... I REPEAT "Get Rich or Die Trying" is 50 Cent's WORST album.  Everything after that album (and some before) was way better than anything off of "Get Rich or Die Trying".  Just becuz you're not a fan of 50 doesn't mean people think he's wack.  Sure he doesn't have that same aura about him as before but that's becuz everybody knows he's got money out tha ass from everywhere and his whole thing before the Vitamin Water deal was "Get rich or die trying...".  Everything about "Kush" was weak (do u have a problem with my opinion).  

"Tha Massacre" was too long, "Curtis" was a little long and didn't have the right singles other than "I Get Money", and "Before I Self Destruct" wasn't put together the right way (he should've saved some of those mixtape tracks and replaced them with some of the less fulfilling tracks).  But then at tha same time he STILL put out all of that GOOD music in the same year around the same time so TECHNICALLY his shit wasn't weak.  You're too caught up in the fan-outrage nostalgia of 50 Cent instead of just listening to the music and taking it for what it's worth and what it iz.

youre obviously too fond of 50 to see/hear what he really does on tracks. and lmfao @ GRODT as his worst album. No point in discussin anythin with you if you feel that way.
no Hollywood Bilderberg is not . Hollywood Bilderberg is right & but you have no clue anyways. you have no idea what you are talking about at all Gamestarr. you too young & dumb to have any idea what you are talking about at all .plus you from in Denmark  & that take all your cred away. americans will always know better then you since it is our music not yours . you don't understand the sound or the culture because you are not from here
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 11:05:16 PM by midwestryder »

Okka

Lmao who the fuck is snoop to say that? He would writing dre verses that were bitten from an oxiclean commercial

For real? What you talkin' about?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

sarcasm

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Have you ever heard a 50 Cent song? I mean GRODT was dope but he has always used the same 20 rhymes so how the fuck would he be able to write somethin mindblowing/extreme dope and fitting for Detox that we have not already heard? .

Dre's flow/delivery on Kush was kinda fresh and it wouldnt have been if 50 wrote it. It would be: Good/hood, chedda/better, gun/run, nympho/nympho etc. etc.

boring ass shit  ;D

"Get Rich or Die Trying" is 50 Cent's worst album.... I REPEAT "Get Rich or Die Trying" is 50 Cent's WORST album.  Everything after that album (and some before) was way better than anything off of "Get Rich or Die Trying".  Just becuz you're not a fan of 50 doesn't mean people think he's wack.  Sure he doesn't have that same aura about him as before but that's becuz everybody knows he's got money out tha ass from everywhere and his whole thing before the Vitamin Water deal was "Get rich or die trying...".  Everything about "Kush" was weak (do u have a problem with my opinion).  

"Tha Massacre" was too long, "Curtis" was a little long and didn't have the right singles other than "I Get Money", and "Before I Self Destruct" wasn't put together the right way (he should've saved some of those mixtape tracks and replaced them with some of the less fulfilling tracks).  But then at tha same time he STILL put out all of that GOOD music in the same year around the same time so TECHNICALLY his shit wasn't weak.  You're too caught up in the fan-outrage nostalgia of 50 Cent instead of just listening to the music and taking it for what it's worth and what it iz.

youre obviously too fond of 50 to see/hear what he really does on tracks. and lmfao @ GRODT as his worst album. No point in discussin anythin with you if you feel that way.
no Hollywood Bilderberg is not . Hollywood Bilderberg is right & but you have no clue anyways. you have no idea what you are talking about at all Gamestarr. you too young & dumb to have any idea what you are talking about at all .plus you from in Denmark  & that take all your cred away. americans will always know better then you since it is our music not yours . you don't understand the sound or the culture because you are not from here

pure american ignorance

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.

It was sarcasm BUT snoop bit lines from Vince the Sham wow guy in that fucking fruit chopping device commercial and used them in a verse on his feature on California girls with Katy perry. That was just beyond pathetic and showed how far snoop has fallen

GangstaBoogy

Did I just read grodt was 50's WORST album? Geez some of you guys really love saying dumb shit just to be different.

If you wanna say power of a dollar / guess who's back is better? I can take that. But the massacre, curtis, and bisd? Fuck off man
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
some of you guys really love saying dumb shit just to be different.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
Honestly though, I never was a Dre fan until he hooked up with these guys/girls. and even still i was only a fan of those who was surronding him. even when he use to come to my house sometimes... cuz my aunt sang with him...even when he use to do shows in ********, i never was a fan. it's time to bring his ass home and fuck with those who made him a brand. and that's the people mentioned within this quote and my reply.[/b]

This

exactly what I was meaning some pages before

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
Both Dre and Snoop have the wrong people in their environment...

Just sayin.

midwestryder

boring ass shit  ;D

pure american ignorance
it is not ignorace at all . it is true fact americans know better about hip hop because hip hop is created in america & made famous by americans . top rappers in world are only americans & to become bigiin hip hop you have to get over in america or you are nobody . we live the lifes they talk about in the music unlike you. you would have no idea unless you live in america & that is fact .   everything i said is fact & that means you are wrong
so it pure foreign ignorance as normal .

shmosh

so do Americans know nothing about Rock (eg the Beatles), Punk (invented in the UK), Reggae (Jamaica), Drum n Bass (UK), Dubstep (UK) etc?

Triple OG Rapsodie

so do Americans know nothing about Rock (eg the Beatles), Punk (invented in the UK), Reggae (Jamaica), Drum n Bass (UK), Dubstep (UK) etc?

Rock and Punk originated in the U.S. We could give a fuck about the rest. I'm certainly not going to be telling some Jamaican dude about Reggae.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Rock and Punk originated in the U.S. We could give a fuck about the rest. I'm certainly not going to be telling some Jamaican dude about Reggae.

The Ramones and the Sex Pistols were both pretty big in the development of Punk Rock, I don't think you can say it completely originated in the U.S. although I could be completely wrong
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 06:30:08 PM by dubsmith_nz »