Author Topic: Beyoncé Fires Her Father As Her Manager  (Read 347 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Beyoncé Fires Her Father As Her Manager
« on: July 15, 2011, 11:37:26 AM »
Beyonce gives Mathew Knowles a pink slip for allegedly stealing from her.

Beyonce has reportedly fired her father, Mathew Knowles, from his position as her manager.

According to TMZ.com. Knowles submitted legal documents claiming that Live Nation told Beyonce that her father "had stolen money from Beyonce on her most recent tour or otherwise taken funds that [he] was not entitled to."

Knowles denies the accusations, and is hoping that the judge gives him the right to depose various individuals at Live Nation to determine how they came to the conclusion.

Beyonce had her law firm conduct an audit, which confirmed that Knowles had taken money from her.

After being fired by his daughter and music superstar Beyoncé Knowles, Matthew Knowles is finally speaking out against allegations that he stole from his daughter.

"We absolutely have not taken any money from Beyoncé, and all dollars will be accounted for," Knowles explained to the Associated Press. "In no way have we stole money. Again, this about the people who have made these claims - they have to come into the light."

Knowles’ interview with the AP comes shortly after he filed papers in court against Columbia Records, Live Nation Entertainment Inc., and even Jay-Z’s Roc Nation. His reason for filing papers against the three companies was due to “negative comments” they allegedly made against him.

Although Knowles has taken legal action he went on to stress that his relationship with Beyoncé is completely “amicable.”

"The relationship with Beyoncé is extremely amicable. I want to make that clear. Where there's concern is the people that she's doing business with," said Knowles. "I'm challenging all of these folks on integrity, professional integrity."

Knowles was fired as Beyoncé’s manager months ago, but reports of him allegedly stealing from the singer were brought to light earlier this week.

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Beyoncé Fires Her Father As Her Manager
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 11:54:51 AM »
Probably Jay's idea.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 01:15:48 PM »
her mom idea... she sees n knows more than beyonce ....

its reason y she aint with him now..

matthew is shadier than joe jackson...

beyonce would be with rashard lewis....now...had her father not came in n cock block sayin he didnt have a future and had nba dreams...

boy was he wrong...lol...

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 01:23:11 PM »
Why would he steal from her? They're all filthy rich.

Sounds like Beyonce isn't just firing her dad, but trying to dirty his name in the music business. Sad shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 03:52:01 PM »
he the reason the og group broke up

he was stealing from them....n was scared their lawyers was gone call em out....and didnt let them eat musically 4 yrs...he black balled them big time...

toya got lucky

also tavia and toya were bey friends from jump be4 the fame...

they had no reason to lie...when they wanted their own manager..that shoulda gave bey a redlight there..the way her dad reacted

but thats her dad u cant argue with em
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 05:56:04 PM by 3rd Coast »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 09:45:57 PM »
Why would he steal from her? They're all filthy rich.
To ask that question is to not understand the mentality of someone who is rich in the first place. I've been lucky enough to be around nearly every kind of class in terms of fianances and some of these wealthy well-off people are more cheap and cutthroat than mother fuckers with no money or no homes for that matter. A poor person might rob you because they need to eat. A rich person will rob you just because he doesn't believe in paying for anything that he can't flaunt the price tag on. This shit is no joke. I used to work as hired help installing tile floors in these wealthy fishing communities were people had million-dollar homes by the sea and there was this one guy who had no less than six expensive-ass cars in his driveway and he was trying to argue his way out of replacing a thirty-year-old leaky fridge that was completely destorying both his kitchen floor and basement ceiling. There was all sorts of dead mice under this thing and the guy was like "Nah, we'll just fix it". It never made much sense to me then one of my boys who lived out in New Orleans when he was going to school out there was telling me about these rich trust fund kids he roomed with and how they would blow all this money their parents sent them every week trying to show off at the bars but when the check came at resteraunts, he would be the only one tipping. He said it was even worse when they tried to move around on the streets because they were staying at a house in a very poor neighborhood and they didn't understand simple things like don't stare at people when they're outside hustling, don't leave your windows open with tons of high-end products in eye sight, and don't floss your wealth around. So rich people stealing doesn't shock me much. I've known very few millionaires who were comfortable with just a couple million.