Author Topic: So after 12 yrs Royce finally gets his shot, tight with Em after Proof died  (Read 1976 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I want to take everybody back to 99' for a minute.  Some of you may vaguely remember that Eminem was actually beefing with Proof around the time Slim Shady LP was coming out.  I remember a text interview with Eminem back then when he spoke on it saying something about Proof was a bad person.   Obviously we all know the beef was temporary and didn't go that deep, but still they were beefing at the time, it's also been touched on since.

And notice that when Proof was out of the picture during that time it was Royce who was Eminem's right hand man on stage.  I remember Eminem performed at "My Name Is" and "Brain Damage" at the MTV beachhouse in the spring of 99' and it was Royce on stage with him backing him up.  It was also Royce that was the only featured artist to make the Slim Shady LP (other than Dre ofcourse).

...Then Em becomes tight with Proof again and slowly Royce starts to fade back out of the picture, Royce made stupid mistakes like not waiting on Em and going and signing with Tommy Boy, and choosing his manager over Dr. Dre in that beef...

We all know about the beef that took place between Royce and D12, and we know that Proof and Royce were beefing hard during that time.  Of course Eminem got brought into it, and Royce is very fortunate that Eminem forgave Royce for all of that.

...So now, we see that after Proof has passed that Royce and Eminem have became really close once more and started doing music together.  Denaun became Em's back up on stage, but now everywhere you see Em you see Royce these days; and they finally have their Bad Meetz Evil project coming out.

Regardless it's nice to see Royce finally gettin his chance to shine after all these years.  I was really upset to see Dre drop him from his camp and to see that "The Throne Is Mine" didn't make the 2001 album.  I thought Royce at the time was the next big artist to come out of that camp and go platinum.  And other than Eminem and a couple other rappers really wasn't nobody fucking with Royce back in 2000.

Royce has since declined from where he was at in 99' and 2000, I think that was really his prime and his best moment to shine... but better late than never.  Looking forward to the Bad Meetz Evil EP 8)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 07:38:52 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I always wondered if this guy was really just a troll. I honestly don't know..lol.

sprite

I always wondered if this guy was really just a troll. I honestly don't know..lol.

yea after I saw him on Beef my opinion of him was that he was  1) stupid  2) lame

funniest part is when his no name 'manager' pissed off Dr. Dre and then Dre withdrew from the album and threw Royce off all the projects
RIGHT at the time when shit was blowing up outta control  :-X

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Your an idiot. For someone who loves eminem so much you'd think youd know what you were talking about.

When Royce and em were close proof and eminem were at odds with eachother. Royce was the one that patched things up between them and made the suggestion of eminem using proof as his hypeman while Royce pursued a solo career. The beef started because Royce didn't like the other members of d12, particularly bizarre. During the beef Royce and proof squashed the beef between them and Royce featured on proofs last release the retail compilation of his label iron fist on a remix of girls with da boom.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
And I had tons of respect for Royce after he stuck with his friend and manager( still his manager today) the guy didn't even do anything wrong dre was just acting like a prima Donna bitch. Maybe some of you would betray a close friend over money but I wouldn't. Even if Royce stayed he wasn't gauranteed success. The aftermath umbrella released very little music with most artists being shelved. Royce could have sat on the shelf and fired his friend for nothing.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Your an idiot. For someone who loves eminem so much you'd think youd know what you were talking about.

When Royce and em were close proof and eminem were at odds with eachother. Royce was the one that patched things up between them and made the suggestion of eminem using proof as his hypeman while Royce pursued a solo career. The beef started because Royce didn't like the other members of d12, particularly bizarre. During the beef Royce and proof squashed the beef between them and Royce featured on proofs last release the retail compilation of his label iron fist on a remix of girls with da boom.

Yeah that's a good point, I have to admit I wasn't thinking about that
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!

im the guy on the left irl

Lunatic

And I had tons of respect for Royce after he stuck with his friend and manager( still his manager today) the guy didn't even do anything wrong dre was just acting like a prima Donna bitch. Maybe some of you would betray a close friend over money but I wouldn't. Even if Royce stayed he wasn't gauranteed success. The aftermath umbrella released very little music with most artists being shelved. Royce could have sat on the shelf and fired his friend for nothing.
And Royce's manager is GREAT
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Wow..Nice post...Is it me or was the ''your an idiot" quote waaayyy over the top...Punk Ass...Anyway, glad to see unity and forgiveness in hip hop...Em/Royce, Nas/Mobb Deep. Em could have just "made nice" but kept it moving...Says alot about Em since he is the one with the power. The project will not sell as much as it would have years ago but should be some dope ass music even without Dre's production. 

jeromechickenbone

Eminem sacrificed Proof as part of his initiation into a satanic cult.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
proof is rolling in his grave right now

MUHFUKKA

And Royce's manager is GREAT
:camp:

you serious?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

SMH@those Illuminati video's about Eminem floating around on youtube. I can't believe people actually believe any of that trash

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
if i can see the same shit infinite sees, my head would be far up my ass too