Author Topic: So after 12 yrs Royce finally gets his shot, tight with Em after Proof died  (Read 1979 times)

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
if eminem read this, he would go back to being a drug zombie

Invincible

I don't get it. Whats the point to this thread?

jeromechickenbone

And I had tons of respect for Royce after he stuck with his friend and manager( still his manager today) the guy didn't even do anything wrong dre was just acting like a prima Donna bitch. Maybe some of you would betray a close friend over money but I wouldn't. Even if Royce stayed he wasn't gauranteed success. The aftermath umbrella released very little music with most artists being shelved. Royce could have sat on the shelf and fired his friend for nothing.
And Royce's manager is GREAT
:camp:

Eminem sacrificed Proof as part of his initiation into a satanic cult.
you serious?

Yeah absolutely.  When Encore came out, he talked about death of his old life, committing suicide...and then everything he has done since is his new life, the one that sold his soul to the satanists masquerading as Jews in the entertainment industry.  Basically the same shit Jay Z did with the black album...In the 99 problems vid, Jay get's murdered and a new person emerges...this is a recurring theme among many musical acts.  It's an initiation ceremony.  Hell Em even had Proof getting shot and murdered in one of his vids, and the whole time he's talking about how it's all his fault.  This was a while before Proof got shot and killed.

Many many entertainers over the years have spoken about this stuff.

Em openly talks about selling his soul and he'll never get it back.

jeromechickenbone

Eminem sacrificed Proof as part of his initiation into a satanic cult.

SMH@those Illuminati video's about Eminem floating around on youtube. I can't believe people actually believe any of that trash

Don't be scared Brian.  I know Hip Hop has been the one consistent thing in your life, and the possibility that it is really nothing like you perceived is frightening.  So go ahead and dismiss what I'm saying off top, we'll see who's right eventually.  It's already coming out, and if you can't make the connections (especially someone like you, who claims to be enlightened and open minded), then you have only your ignorance to blame. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Why would Em join a satanic cult and "kill" his best friend if that won't even make him half of a half as famous/successful/relevant/etc as he was in his heyday? By the way, any instructions how I can join the cult in order to get rich and famous? I'm broke as hell, I don't mind selling my soul. Any idea how to become a big time movie star over night? Where can I sign the contract?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jeromechickenbone

^Why would Em join a satanic cult and "kill" his best friend if that won't even make him half of a half as famous/successful/relevant/etc as he was in his heyday? By the way, any instructions how I can join the cult in order to get rich and famous? I'm broke as hell, I don't mind selling my soul. Any idea how to become a big time movie star over night? Where can I sign the contract?

It's a ritual sacrifice.  It's usually a family member or someone very close to them.  Trust me, selling his soul guarantees him a lavish life here on earth.  In doing so, he agrees to do the absolute bidding of those who control him - they have an agenda that needs to be carried out, and these puppet artists carry it out for them.  Sometimes people don't happily agree to go along with it, but they are directly threatened, or someone they don't want to die is threatened. 

I promise you, if you so desired you could go to hollywood, let some low rent director fuck you in the ass and get a bit part in a movie.  Then get recommended to another bigger budget director on the strength that you'll allow them to blow your back out.  Keep repeating.  This is how hollywood works.  Eventually you will get in the upper echelon where you discover that the homosexuality is just a symptom of the higher ups religious leanings, which are satanic and also have a social programming agenda.  All of your favorite actors have likely been sodomized.  You can't have longevity in the industry without it happening.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this dude is fucking deluded its actully kinda scary^^^^^

paranoid + delusional. possibly schizophrenic?

people with those kinds of mental problems like to make connections and conspiracy theories a lot and get really wrapped up in them. its a shame really

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
we should sacrifice lyin brian so proof's soul can rest in peace

jeromechickenbone

this dude is fucking deluded its actully kinda scary^^^^^

paranoid + delusional. possibly schizophrenic?

people with those kinds of mental problems like to make connections and conspiracy theories a lot and get really wrapped up in them. its a shame really

Haha this dude is shook too. You can always tell how insecure someone is with their beliefs by their reactions to others beliefs which are outside of their comfy little box. Rather than arguing a single point I made, you immediately resort to name calling and call me crazy. You should work for the Feds.

Since you're all "screwed up", you know Pimp was murdered over exposing all the gay shit in the industry? He also talked about how all these people sold their soul for fame, but he never did. It's all over the Underground Kings album. He also talks about behold a pale horse, secret societies, 48 laws of power, etc etc. But since you're the expert I'm sure you know all of this and what he was getting at.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
He actually had a line on "Say Goodbye To Hollywood", "I sold my soul to the devil, I'll never get it back".

But that was before Encore. Two years before Encore.

jeromechickenbone

He actually had a line on "Say Goodbye To Hollywood", "I sold my soul to the devil, I'll never get it back".

But that was before Encore. Two years before Encore.

Exactly...he also talks about moving us into a new world order on Lose yourself.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Plus Eminem is hands down the biggest name in Hip Hop. Arguably ever. Has Illuminati written all over it.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Don't be scared Brian.  I know Hip Hop has been the one consistent thing in your life, and the possibility that it is really nothing like you perceived is frightening.  So go ahead and dismiss what I'm saying off top, we'll see who's right eventually.  It's already coming out, and if you can't make the connections (especially someone like you, who claims to be enlightened and open minded), then you have only your ignorance to blame.  

Whoa... I thought you were being sarcastic... You actually believe that bullshit about Eminem?  

I can disprove every single accusation made.  For example, when Eminem says he "Sold his soul to the devil/ I'll never get it back" in "Say Goodbye To Hollywood"... what he means is that he sacrificed his family life with Kim, and he used her in his art and concerts and everything because he gave everything he had to make it to the top in hip-hop; and because of that his family has broken up and so on... he can never go back to the simple life he had with Kim and Hailey before all the fame.

Give me any point they made and I will refute it
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 06:52:46 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
you are a sad sad individual mr hover hands.