Author Topic: So after 12 yrs Royce finally gets his shot, tight with Em after Proof died  (Read 1975 times)

MUHFUKKA

jrome youre a cool poster and everything but some of that shit you go on about is seriously some tin foil over the head so aliens dont read your mind shit. proof got shot dead at a nightclub by some drunk fools, shit happens everyday

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this dude is fucking deluded its actully kinda scary^^^^^

paranoid + delusional. possibly schizophrenic?

people with those kinds of mental problems like to make connections and conspiracy theories a lot and get really wrapped up in them. its a shame really

Haha this dude is shook too. You can always tell how insecure someone is with their beliefs by their reactions to others beliefs which are outside of their comfy little box. Rather than arguing a single point I made, you immediately resort to name calling and call me crazy. You should work for the Feds.

Since you're all "screwed up", you know Pimp was murdered over exposing all the gay shit in the industry? He also talked about how all these people sold their soul for fame, but he never did. It's all over the Underground Kings album. He also talks about behold a pale horse, secret societies, 48 laws of power, etc etc. But since you're the expert I'm sure you know all of this and what he was getting at.

insecure? damn... your ridiculous viewpoints are hardly worth addressing. anytime an artists mentions selling their soul it means doing shit for money, like dropping a whack pop single (eminem) or doing advertising for some  company or even just listening to their money hungry management. it doesnt involve satanism or a hidden cult of sexuality but thanks for playing

jeromechickenbone

Don't be scared Brian.  I know Hip Hop has been the one consistent thing in your life, and the possibility that it is really nothing like you perceived is frightening.  So go ahead and dismiss what I'm saying off top, we'll see who's right eventually.  It's already coming out, and if you can't make the connections (especially someone like you, who claims to be enlightened and open minded), then you have only your ignorance to blame.  

Whoa... I thought you were being sarcastic... You actually believe that bullshit about Eminem?  

I can disprove every single accusation made.  For example, when Eminem says he "Sold his soul to the devil/ I'll never get it back" in "Say Goodbye To Hollywood"... what he means is that he sacrificed his family life with Kim, and he used her in his art and concerts and everything because he gave everything he had to make it to the top in hip-hop; and because of that his family has broken up and so on... he can never go back to the simple life he had with Kim and Hailey before all the fame.

Give me any point they made and I will refute it

You're interpretation of the lyrics are that of the uninitiated. 

jeromechickenbone

jrome youre a cool poster and everything but some of that shit you go on about is seriously some tin foil over the head so aliens dont read your mind shit. proof got shot dead at a nightclub by some drunk fools, shit happens everyday

It's all good bro, I've been told that countless times.  I know it sounds crazy, but Hollywood and the entertainment industry is loaded with devil worshippers.  I don't make up this shit out of boredom.

jeromechickenbone

people with those kinds of mental problems like to make connections and conspiracy theories a lot and get really wrapped up in them. its a shame really

Haha this dude is shook too. You can always tell how insecure someone is with their beliefs by their reactions to others beliefs which are outside of their comfy little box. Rather than arguing a single point I made, you immediately resort to name calling and call me crazy. You should work for the Feds.

Since you're all "screwed up", you know Pimp was murdered over exposing all the gay shit in the industry? He also talked about how all these people sold their soul for fame, but he never did. It's all over the Underground Kings album. He also talks about behold a pale horse, secret societies, 48 laws of power, etc etc. But since you're the expert I'm sure you know all of this and what he was getting at.

insecure? damn... your ridiculous viewpoints are hardly worth addressing. anytime an artists mentions selling their soul it means doing shit for money, like dropping a whack pop single (eminem) or doing advertising for some  company or even just listening to their money hungry management. it doesnt involve satanism or a hidden cult of sexuality but thanks for playing

I'll give you the same response I gave Brian - your interpretation is that of the uninitiated.  You see the signs and language on a superficial level, without knowing where certain phrases, viewpoints, and symbolism originates from.  Some of it is literally 1000's of years old and has very deep esoteric significance. 

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Jrome is talking some real shit, but the realer it gets, the more unbelievable it usually sounds. Truth is stranger than fiction.

A lot of insiders have spoken on the dark side of the music industry, and yes I believe there is a network of gay pedophiles (perhaps even satanists) controlling a large portion of it.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7QT44ohbeXk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7QT44ohbeXk</a>

Triple OG Rapsodie

I make up this shit out of boredom.

the truth comes out, you just have to look through the hidden agenda to discover it   :)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Gays!
Jews!
Pedophiles!
Satanists!
Soulsellers!
Commercially succesful artists!
Friendkillers!

Have I missed anything you're scared of? I bet I have, because the list I got already probably doesn't represent all the phobias you have in your sleeve. I suppose that to make a comprehensive overview of all the 'scary' people that keep you awake at night I would also have to include atheists, bisexuals, Catholics, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Asians, politicians, scientists, the pro-choice movement, vaccinators, illegal immigrants, feminists, liberals, progressives and your neighbors?

Honestly, despite what you might say to the contrary you're a conspiracy theorists and like any and all of them, you believe in vague groups that have even vaguer goals and for some convenient reason represent all you dislike in the world. That's what it is with conspiracy theories you see: Scared, unhappy people blaming their bad luck or things they don't like or understand on some unspecified group that is somehow very powerful and out to get you and yours. Well, tough up, because you'll have to take at least part of the blame for your frustrations on yourself. And I hesitated saying 'at least part' here, because the wording unintentionally and undeservedly gives your conspiracy theory the oxygen of limited credibility. It doesn't have any credibility and to stay with the analogy, should be allowed to suffocate. "If that bitch can't swim, she's bound to drown" and suffice to say, your theories don't float.   

Also, you might be shocked to find out that:
- The soul is fictional and a mere metaphor for your awareness and thoughts. It's nothing beyond a (by-)result of your brain's abilities. There's no actual but impossible thing lodged in your brain that somehow serves as your mental motor. Therefore, you can't sell it. The closest you'll come is selling people the right to give you a lobotomy and I doubt it would be in your Illuminati's interests to do that to people.
- The devil is also fictional. Worship it all you like, but it won't give you anything beyond that thrilling feeling of doing something naughty and forbidden.
- Gayness is a natural condition and not harmful. You can live, work and enjoy yourself alongside them without having to fear being raped. I doubt most gays would find you very attractive to begin with. Also gays are born, not made.
I'll grant you that pedophiles can be nasty people, but only if they practise their sexual preference. They're born with the condition and can't help having it. 

And to wrap things up, saying that Eminem sacrificed Proof to belong your Club of Scary People is a very disrespectful and idiotic thing to say. I guess you really believe all your bullshit, or you wouldn't use the two brain cells you have to make up things like that for fun or out of boredom and actually write them down. It might have been an attempt at trolling, but I doubt you intended to do that.

Of course, everything I have just said will be wasted on you.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Gays!
Jews!
Pedophiles!
Satanists!
Soulsellers!
Commercially succesful artists!
Friendkillers!

Have I missed anything you're scared of? I bet I have, because the list I got already probably doesn't represent all the phobias you have in your sleeve. I suppose that to make a comprehensive overview of all the 'scary' people that keep you awake at night I would also have to include atheists, bisexuals, Catholics, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Asians, politicians, scientists, the pro-choice movement, vaccinators, illegal immigrants, feminists, liberals, progressives and your neighbors?

Honestly, despite what you might say to the contrary you're a conspiracy theorists and like any and all of them, you believe in vague groups that have even vaguer goals and for some convenient reason represent all you dislike in the world. That's what it is with conspiracy theories you see: Scared, unhappy people blaming their bad luck or things they don't like or understand on some unspecified group that is somehow very powerful and out to get you and yours. Well, tough up, because you'll have to take at least part of the blame for your frustrations on yourself. And I hesitated saying 'at least part' here, because the wording unintentionally and undeservedly gives your conspiracy theory the oxygen of limited credibility. It doesn't have any credibility and to stay with the analogy, should be allowed to suffocate. "If that bitch can't swim, she's bound to drown" and suffice to say, your theories don't float.   

Also, you might be shocked to find out that:
- The soul is fictional and a mere metaphor for your awareness and thoughts. It's nothing beyond a (by-)result of your brain's abilities. There's no actual but impossible thing lodged in your brain that somehow serves as your mental motor. Therefore, you can't sell it. The closest you'll come is selling people the right to give you a lobotomy and I doubt it would be in your Illuminati's interests to do that to people.
- The devil is also fictional. Worship it all you like, but it won't give you anything beyond that thrilling feeling of doing something naughty and forbidden.
- Gayness is a natural condition and not harmful. You can live, work and enjoy yourself alongside them without having to fear being raped. I doubt most gays would find you very attractive to begin with. Also gays are born, not made.
I'll grant you that pedophiles can be nasty people, but only if they practise their sexual preference. They're born with the condition and can't help having it. 

And to wrap things up, saying that Eminem sacrificed Proof to belong your Club of Scary People is a very disrespectful and idiotic thing to say. I guess you really believe all your bullshit, or you wouldn't use the two brain cells you have to make up things like that for fun or out of boredom and actually write them down. It might have been an attempt at trolling, but I doubt you intended to do that.

damn dude where in the fuck have YOU been.

i havent seen u around since like 06.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen

Just like anything he says is wasted on you.

Why do you assume he is scared of these groups? He is only bringing them to your attention, and not in the shouting fashion you portray it to be. Let me ask you a question: what kind of research have you done on these subjects to be claiming it is all false? Have you ever read a book about the music industry, or gained some knowledge on how it operates? As far as the Illuminati goes, it's the same thing. You have strong opinions about it being a completely made-up thing, but have you ever read anything about the Illuminati and what they represent? Obviously not.

I will quote Martin Luther King jr. on this: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity". Sleep on that, or better yet: wake up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i dont think shit as is deep as its made out to be...

i think behind the scenes of the music industry its just alot of downlow, homo ass weirdos...misery loves company so if you get too far up the ladder and you get familiarized with this those same ppl will try and lure you in so that the dirt is collectively on everybodies hands so to speak. personally i think dre got too close to iovene and now becasue of that hes iovenes bitch...in trade for having his creativity stifled and redirected hes earned financial security for the rest of his life

alot of these young cats come from nothing all they know is to do what it takes to secure some financial stability and next thing you know there caught up in this covert world of secret fags and sht.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The usage of esoteric symbols is fucking everywhere in these music vids, come on now, that's not opinion, music is the PERFECT way of conveying a message. Either through the lyrics or through the imagery portrayed, this is 101 stuff, not difficult and whats more a similar imagery is portrayed in countless numbers of them.
It's not simply the lyrics, the lyrics are underpinned by the usage of symbolism and imagery, satanism is what this whole game is based on. By game I don't mean music, I meant the messages

http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/rihadev.jpg

Found in the rhianna vid just after 2:40, it flashes up for less than a second, but then, that's the point of subliminal messages and images.

Then you have the pyramid being drawn across the left eye, not just by Jay-Z but then imitated by other stars to way cool, it's the one world order steps to enlightenment bullshit found on the back of the dollar bill. You got Nas objecting to Jay-Z saying he gave him that idea hmmm
At times of course, even the ridiculous notion of "its a diamond" gets waved away as they throw it in your face what they are about
http://pardonmyblog.co.uk/goss/shocking/illuminati-clothing/

You got eminem also depicting the pyramid, albeit a little more subtly, you have Eminem making a song about the devil possessing him. - My Darling. People tried to refute that by saying the devil is shady, which means they choose to ignore the actual lyrics, the devil says to him, 'shady we were meant for each other".
I would say what is written below is pretty damn obvious

The soul's escaping, through this hole that it's gaping
This world is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order

He writes this bizarre, nonsensical song called rainman, Rainman does have a meaning and NOTHING to do with the stunted genius depicting in the 80's film. We have the extremely bizarre video Alejandro, forget about whether you like the song, look at the imagery.
Notice to the reoccurring theme in so many videos of armed military out on the streets.
This is conditioning and it is very real

« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 12:14:39 PM by virtuoso »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
My question is, if his fame was suppose to get even bigger, how come after Encore he disappeared for like five years?

Illuminati is definitely real though.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
My question is, if his fame was suppose to get even bigger, how come after Encore he disappeared for like five years?

Illuminati is definitely real though.

The drug's smashed him to pieces i expect