Author Topic: So after 12 yrs Royce finally gets his shot, tight with Em after Proof died  (Read 1988 times)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Of course, everything I have just said will be wasted on you.

Just like anything he says is wasted on you.

Why do you assume he is scared of these groups? He is only bringing them to your attention, and not in the shouting fashion you portray it to be. Let me ask you a question: what kind of research have you done on these subjects to be claiming it is all false? Have you ever read a book about the music industry, or gained some knowledge on how it operates? As far as the Illuminati goes, it's the same thing. You have strong opinions about it being a completely made-up thing, but have you ever read anything about the Illuminati and what they represent? Obviously not.

I will quote Martin Luther King jr. on this: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity". Sleep on that, or better yet: wake up.

yeah we've read books. guess what, one of the biggest writers about the illuminati and the NWO is david icke. hes written countless books on the subject, and is one of the most respected figures in the conspiracy theory 'industry' (yes its an industry, he makes his living selling books and doing talks), oh yeah and he believes that george bush and the royal family have a reptilian bloodline and that they are half lizard....

just because you read a book or read a website written by a paranoid schizophrenic does not mean its true. these people are very very smart and can seem believable, but all they really do is make connections were there are none.

you dont seem so crazy like the other dude, so maybe you will grow out of it. dont think that everyone who disagrees with you is ignorant or hasnt read books. ive read a LOT about illuiminati and NWO

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

David Icke is either loopy or he is deliberately loopy, you see? This is the point of it all, any references to actual documented writings is then undermined because your attention is drawn to the ideas that have no empirical evidence, that are simply his creations if you like. That is wholly different to the depictions presented in countless music videos as we can utilise historical information to explain what it means. These images aren't picked at random, they do have a meaning behind them, which by itself sounds crazy, until you appreciate the ongoing pattern and recurrence of these same images, these same themes.

On a very practical example, the BANKS ARE ROBBING US FUCKING BLIND, now if i then turn around and tell you that I believe in dragons and goblins and I don't know, fairies, does that mean that my first statement wasn't true? no of course it doesn't, but your attention is instead driven towards the second point and so you sub consciously associate the first statement with being crazy.

So in short, yes, there is some fucking crazy, ridiculous retarded shit, some of it genuine in the sense that those communicating the ideas are just well out of their tree and there is deliberate which seeks to undermine the good information, the provable information, the tangible information and sully it together with the rest.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 04:17:07 AM by virtuoso »

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Gays!
Jews!
Pedophiles!
Satanists!
Soulsellers!
Commercially succesful artists!
Friendkillers!

Have I missed anything you're scared of? I bet I have, because the list I got already probably doesn't represent all the phobias you have in your sleeve. I suppose that to make a comprehensive overview of all the 'scary' people that keep you awake at night I would also have to include atheists, bisexuals, Catholics, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Asians, politicians, scientists, the pro-choice movement, vaccinators, illegal immigrants, feminists, liberals, progressives and your neighbors?

Honestly, despite what you might say to the contrary you're a conspiracy theorists and like any and all of them, you believe in vague groups that have even vaguer goals and for some convenient reason represent all you dislike in the world. That's what it is with conspiracy theories you see: Scared, unhappy people blaming their bad luck or things they don't like or understand on some unspecified group that is somehow very powerful and out to get you and yours. Well, tough up, because you'll have to take at least part of the blame for your frustrations on yourself. And I hesitated saying 'at least part' here, because the wording unintentionally and undeservedly gives your conspiracy theory the oxygen of limited credibility. It doesn't have any credibility and to stay with the analogy, should be allowed to suffocate. "If that bitch can't swim, she's bound to drown" and suffice to say, your theories don't float.   

Also, you might be shocked to find out that:
- The soul is fictional and a mere metaphor for your awareness and thoughts. It's nothing beyond a (by-)result of your brain's abilities. There's no actual but impossible thing lodged in your brain that somehow serves as your mental motor. Therefore, you can't sell it. The closest you'll come is selling people the right to give you a lobotomy and I doubt it would be in your Illuminati's interests to do that to people.
- The devil is also fictional. Worship it all you like, but it won't give you anything beyond that thrilling feeling of doing something naughty and forbidden.
- Gayness is a natural condition and not harmful. You can live, work and enjoy yourself alongside them without having to fear being raped. I doubt most gays would find you very attractive to begin with. Also gays are born, not made.
I'll grant you that pedophiles can be nasty people, but only if they practise their sexual preference. They're born with the condition and can't help having it. 

And to wrap things up, saying that Eminem sacrificed Proof to belong your Club of Scary People is a very disrespectful and idiotic thing to say. I guess you really believe all your bullshit, or you wouldn't use the two brain cells you have to make up things like that for fun or out of boredom and actually write them down. It might have been an attempt at trolling, but I doubt you intended to do that.

Of course, everything I have just said will be wasted on you.

damn dude where in the fuck have YOU been.

i havent seen u around since like 06.

Your following me around, complete with approximate dates is a little disconcerting, but to answer your question:

I've been lurking for the last few years, only very rarely posting anything. I kind of lost interest in responding to anything here. I'm still not particularly interested in doing so, unless I'm explicitly adressed or feel I have to sway and hack with my verbal axe for a bit, like in this thread of phobiaphiles. That being said, idiots and bullshit were partly responsible for me losing interest in responding. I guess the Z-repellant idiocy kind of lost its power. I might post a bit more often from now on.

The last thing I'll say on topic to the off topic fear of Illuminati and the like is this: I have not done any of your research or 'research' into the subject but the overall thing reminds me an awful lot of the Face on Mars people used to see: Connecting unconnected things that disturb you into a great picture that supports either your fears or your worldview. The picture you see seems mighty strong to you but it falls flat on its face (no pun intended) if you'd look at the thing critically.  The things you see in music videos and that you consider evidence for your Illuminati are much more likely to be a mix of artistic freedom, rule of cool, using 'scary' images for shock value, good 'ole copycats and deliberate invoking of the Illuminati myth. Drench this in the thick sauce of your imagination and you're making those connections that aren't there. Your building what looks like a solid house on a flimsy foundation and with all sorts of bricks. The thing might look strong, but it falls apart if you shake it a bit.

Your David Icke, of course, is either a charlatan or a loon and both those kinds of people should better be steered clear from.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
My question is, if his fame was suppose to get even bigger, how come after Encore he disappeared for like five years?

Illuminati is definitely real though.

Eminem was as big as it gets in 2003. There was literally no way to get any bigger. He was one of the most famous people on earth. Meaning there was absolutely no reason to "join the Illuminati" and to even kill his best friend for fame lol. He's not even the type of nigga who longs for fame and power like that. He could have easily made more money during his heyday, I believe even 50 is richer than him even though he was way bigger than 50 in his heyday. He doesn't care for it as much as other people do, doesn't like accepting awards, doesn't show himself in public events in a conceited manner like other superstars. Him killing Proof in order to get bigger than he was in 2003 is pretty damn absurd. He never lacked fame, the thing that bothered him was respect from (non-white) hiphop-heads.. nothing the Illuminati can really help you with.

On another note, why should all these secret society powerful people be nuts, in the sense of worshipping the devil and fucking kids and fucking hetero men in the ass? Is being a perverted fuck the best way to become powerful or something? Why can't they be half normal? From what yall niggas are saying it sounds like the biggest losers bonded together and somehow were able to become the most powerful selection of people while only including people who are just as sick as they are.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

He writes this bizarre, nonsensical song called rainman, Rainman does have a meaning and NOTHING to do with the stunted genius depicting in the 80's film. We have the extremely bizarre video Alejandro, forget about whether you like the song, look at the imagery.
Notice to the reoccurring theme in so many videos of armed military out on the streets.
This is conditioning and it is very real

That's ridiculous.  Eminem and Dustin Hoffman (the actor who played Rainman) had been acquaintances for years.  Dustin Hoffman even showed up at one of his concerts during the Slim Shady Tour way back in 1999.  Eminem does all kind of silly impressions, and voices...that's part of his fucking act since the beginning... it's just like the Ken Kanniff impression that he does; it's no deeper significance than that.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

What has an autistic genius got to do with...

My name was not to become what I became with this level of fame
My soul is possessed by this devil my new name is....
Rain Man?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

What has an autistic genius got to do with...

My name was not to become what I became with this level of fame
My soul is possessed by this devil my new name is....
Rain Man?

like I said.. what does Ken Kanniff have to do with Eminem's music... these are just silly impressions and shit that he puts in his song.  He was just using irony in this instance.  Making himself like some wacked out autistic nut who has completely lost it as a result of his fame and doesn't even give a fuck to make a decent, sensible song anymore.

So you really believe he sacrificed Proof and had him killed?  And what year are you suggesting he sold out to the Illuminati occult?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

First of all, I am not going on supposition, I don't know what happened. You did this on the tot threat to, all I can tell you is that there are very obvious references depicted to this new world demonic shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

First of all, I am not going on supposition, I don't know what happened. You did this on the tot threat to, all I can tell you is that there are very obvious references depicted to this new world demonic shit.

Yes, you are going on supposition.  Because in every interpretation available for Eminem's lyrics you always "suppose" the most conspiratorial explanation available.  Why don't you try supposing that Eminem loved Proof, didn't care for the fame, and only wanted the respect for his skills and a voice in hip-hop.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

hahaha lmao at some of these "Eminem is in the Illuminati" posts, pure comedy :laugh:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
LMAO

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
My question is, if his fame was suppose to get even bigger, how come after Encore he disappeared for like five years?

Illuminati is definitely real though.

Eminem was as big as it gets in 2003. There was literally no way to get any bigger. He was one of the most famous people on earth. Meaning there was absolutely no reason to "join the Illuminati" and to even kill his best friend for fame lol. He's not even the type of nigga who longs for fame and power like that. He could have easily made more money during his heyday, I believe even 50 is richer than him even though he was way bigger than 50 in his heyday. He doesn't care for it as much as other people do, doesn't like accepting awards, doesn't show himself in public events in a conceited manner like other superstars. Him killing Proof in order to get bigger than he was in 2003 is pretty damn absurd. He never lacked fame, the thing that bothered him was respect from (non-white) hiphop-heads.. nothing the Illuminati can really help you with.

On another note, why should all these secret society powerful people be nuts, in the sense of worshipping the devil and fucking kids and fucking hetero men in the ass? Is being a perverted fuck the best way to become powerful or something? Why can't they be half normal? From what yall niggas are saying it sounds like the biggest losers bonded together and somehow were able to become the most powerful selection of people while only including people who are just as sick as they are.

I guess you can look at it as, those people say, "what are you willing to do for fame?".

The devil is supposedly the most evil thing & they worship him. I can't speak on the perverted homo side of it, but the sacrificing of someone close to you makes sense.

Honestly, I look at the symbols that always seem to reappear. How stars like Lil' Wayne, Lady GaGa, LeBron James & John Cena are always seen throwing up some Illuminati sign with their hands in pictures. There was even one of Paul McCartney throwing it up back when the Beatles were the biggest name in the World.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Or its just one big inside joke in the celebrity world

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Actually...if you flip the 9's & keep the 6 in 1996, you can get 666.

Brian is in Illuminati. Fact.