Author Topic: So after 12 yrs Royce finally gets his shot, tight with Em after Proof died  (Read 1982 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wait.. so the soul is real and they are literally worshipping the factually existing devil in order to have a lavish life on earth in return for eternal hell in the afterlife? Really? So they are literally selling their soul to the devil? REALLY?

it's simple, they believe they draw power by worshiping the light bearer, they believe that they are being empowered as god's to rule over the earth. They believe that it is their destiny to merge the world into one state to rule and conquer everything.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer!  Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness!  Lucifer, the Son of the Morning!  Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls?  Doubt it not!"  [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff;

"When The Mason learns that the Key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the Mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply this energy." page 48.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 02:24:56 PM by virtuoso »

jeromechickenbone

Gays!
Jews!
Pedophiles!
Satanists!
Soulsellers!
Commercially succesful artists!
Friendkillers!

Have I missed anything you're scared of? I bet I have, because the list I got already probably doesn't represent all the phobias you have in your sleeve. I suppose that to make a comprehensive overview of all the 'scary' people that keep you awake at night I would also have to include atheists, bisexuals, Catholics, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Asians, politicians, scientists, the pro-choice movement, vaccinators, illegal immigrants, feminists, liberals, progressives and your neighbors?

Honestly, despite what you might say to the contrary you're a conspiracy theorists and like any and all of them, you believe in vague groups that have even vaguer goals and for some convenient reason represent all you dislike in the world. That's what it is with conspiracy theories you see: Scared, unhappy people blaming their bad luck or things they don't like or understand on some unspecified group that is somehow very powerful and out to get you and yours. Well, tough up, because you'll have to take at least part of the blame for your frustrations on yourself. And I hesitated saying 'at least part' here, because the wording unintentionally and undeservedly gives your conspiracy theory the oxygen of limited credibility. It doesn't have any credibility and to stay with the analogy, should be allowed to suffocate. "If that bitch can't swim, she's bound to drown" and suffice to say, your theories don't float.   

Also, you might be shocked to find out that:
- The soul is fictional and a mere metaphor for your awareness and thoughts. It's nothing beyond a (by-)result of your brain's abilities. There's no actual but impossible thing lodged in your brain that somehow serves as your mental motor. Therefore, you can't sell it. The closest you'll come is selling people the right to give you a lobotomy and I doubt it would be in your Illuminati's interests to do that to people.
- The devil is also fictional. Worship it all you like, but it won't give you anything beyond that thrilling feeling of doing something naughty and forbidden.
- Gayness is a natural condition and not harmful. You can live, work and enjoy yourself alongside them without having to fear being raped. I doubt most gays would find you very attractive to begin with. Also gays are born, not made.
I'll grant you that pedophiles can be nasty people, but only if they practise their sexual preference. They're born with the condition and can't help having it. 

And to wrap things up, saying that Eminem sacrificed Proof to belong your Club of Scary People is a very disrespectful and idiotic thing to say. I guess you really believe all your bullshit, or you wouldn't use the two brain cells you have to make up things like that for fun or out of boredom and actually write them down. It might have been an attempt at trolling, but I doubt you intended to do that.

Of course, everything I have just said will be wasted on you.

Damn, I feel like I'm back on the emo forums a few years back.  I got cats coming out of years long hibernation typing with exclamation points and shit. 

I ain't scared of none of that shit homeboy. Not sure where you are getting that from...now you and your lil syrup sippin homeboy CLEARLY are frightened by what I say.  Somewhere deep down in your subconscious you know there is truth to what I'm saying, but your level of denial is way too deep and your natural reaction is to attack the messenger.  It's a pretty classic reaction. Why do my beliefs bother you so much?  Maybe you should think about that.  And your name couldn't be less fitting...you seem pretty anal retentive.  A joint would do you well.

And if you think the soul is fictional then I feel sorry for you.  What a depressing existence that life is. I've been there so I know.  Hopefully you'll return to being an open minded person and come out of your dreary existence before it traps you and you wonder why you stay losing in life.

If you think everything that you see in your life is some random 1 in infinite chance of happening and that we are all monkeys, well, I find that stupid as fuck.  So you be a monkey, I'll be a person. Cool.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being gay.  I said homosexuality derives from certain cultures and it is part of a social programming agenda in music, tv, and hollywood.  If you don't see that, your eyes are closed very tightly.  Also, I believe that anywhere from 10-25% of the homosexual population was probably molested as a child, and that is why they are gay.  The only time I think homosexuality is wrong is when it involves anyone who isn't willing.  I'm personally repulsed by the thought, but as long as some gay dude isn't hitting on me or putting hands on me then I keep it moving.  It doesn't effect my life at all.

Thanks for once again proving that Einstein was right when he said "There's only two infinite things. The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe."

Good luck with your soulsearching. Also, me and monkeys are appalled that you belong on our family tree.

Lmao I'm not soul searching chimp, I know exactly where mine is.  Don't drown in your tears when you lay down to sleep tonight.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Gays!
Jews!
Pedophiles!
Satanists!
Soulsellers!
Friendkillers!

Have I missed anything you're scared of? I bet I have, because the list I got already probably doesn't represent all the phobias you have in your sleeve. I suppose that to make a comprehensive overview of all the 'scary' people that keep you awake at night I would also have to include atheists, bisexuals, Catholics, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Asians, politicians, scientists, the pro-choice movement, vaccinators, illegal immigrants, feminists, liberals, progressives and your neighbors?

Honestly, despite what you might say to the contrary you're a conspiracy theorists and like any and all of them, you believe in vague groups that have even vaguer goals and for some convenient reason represent all you dislike in the world. That's what it is with conspiracy theories you see: Scared, unhappy people blaming their bad luck or things they don't like or understand on some unspecified group that is somehow very powerful and out to get you and yours. Well, tough up, because you'll have to take at least part of the blame for your frustrations on yourself. And I hesitated saying 'at least part' here, because the wording unintentionally and undeservedly gives your conspiracy theory the oxygen of limited credibility. It doesn't have any credibility and to stay with the analogy, should be allowed to suffocate. "If that bitch can't swim, she's bound to drown" and suffice to say, your theories don't float.   

- The soul is fictional and a mere metaphor for your awareness and thoughts. It's nothing beyond a (by-)result of your brain's abilities. There's no actual but impossible thing lodged in your brain that somehow serves as your mental motor. Therefore, you can't sell it. The closest you'll come is selling people the right to give you a lobotomy and I doubt it would be in your Illuminati's interests to do that to people.
- The devil is also fictional. Worship it all you like, but it won't give you anything beyond that thrilling feeling of doing something naughty and forbidden.
- Gayness is a natural condition and not harmful. You can live, work and enjoy yourself alongside them without having to fear being raped. I doubt most gays would find you very attractive to begin with. Also gays are born, not made.
I'll grant you that pedophiles can be nasty people, but only if they practise their sexual preference. They're born with the condition and can't help having it. 

And to wrap things up, saying that Eminem sacrificed Proof to belong your Club of Scary People is a very disrespectful and idiotic thing to say. I guess you really believe all your bullshit, or you wouldn't use the two brain cells you have to make up things like that for fun or out of boredom and actually write them down. It might have been an attempt at trolling, but I doubt you intended to do that.

Damn, I feel like I'm back on the emo forums a few years back.  I got cats coming out of years long hibernation typing with exclamation points and shit. 

I ain't scared of none of that shit homeboy. Not sure where you are getting that from...now you and your lil syrup sippin homeboy CLEARLY are frightened by what I say.  Somewhere deep down in your subconscious you know there is truth to what I'm saying, but your level of denial is way too deep and your natural reaction is to attack the messenger.  It's a pretty classic reaction. Why do my beliefs bother you so much?  Maybe you should think about that.  And your name couldn't be less fitting...you seem pretty anal retentive.  A joint would do you well.

And if you think the soul is fictional then I feel sorry for you.  What a depressing existence that life is. I've been there so I know.  Hopefully you'll return to being an open minded person and come out of your dreary existence before it traps you and you wonder why you stay losing in life.

If you think everything that you see in your life is some random 1 in infinite chance of happening and that we are all monkeys, well, I find that stupid as fuck.  So you be a monkey, I'll be a person. Cool.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being gay.  I said homosexuality derives from certain cultures and it is part of a social programming agenda in music, tv, and hollywood.  If you don't see that, your eyes are closed very tightly.  Also, I believe that anywhere from 10-25% of the homosexual population was probably molested as a child, and that is why they are gay.  The only time I think homosexuality is wrong is when it involves anyone who isn't willing.  I'm personally repulsed by the thought, but as long as some gay dude isn't hitting on me or putting hands on me then I keep it moving.  It doesn't effect my life at all.

Thanks for once again proving that Einstein was right when he said "There's only two infinite things. The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe."

Good luck with your soulsearching. Also, me and monkeys are appalled that you belong on our family tree.

Lmao I'm not soul searching chimp, I know exactly where mine is.  Don't drown in your tears when you lay down to sleep tonight.

Who are you calling a chimp, chimp?

I find it rather sad that your happiness rests on your belief in a tantrum-throwing, insecure Sky Daddy that watches you masturbate and go to the toilet. May you yourself lie awake at night fearing the judgement of the nastiest character in all fiction. An omnipotent being who needs the support of your insignificant self to feel happy and will punish you if you don't pay attention to him! How lovely. Don't project your own fears and insecurities on me. If you weren't insecure in the first place, you'd never have felt that you needed to move from atheism or agnosticism to an external, invisible entity supposedly giving you a pad on the head or giving you help.

I, on the other hand, find pleasure in realising the world is much more fascinating and complex than 'goddiddit!' and that I have neither to blame nor to praise a Sky Daddy, Lucifer, Easter Bunny, Santa or other imaginary f(r)iend for whatever happens to me or anyone else.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gays!
Jews!
Pedophiles!
Satanists!
Soulsellers!
Friendkillers!

Who are you calling a chimp, chimp?

I find it rather sad that your happiness rests on your belief in a tantrum-throwing, insecure Sky Daddy that watches you masturbate and go to the toilet. May you yourself lie awake at night fearing the judgement of the nastiest character in all fiction. An omnipotent being who needs the support of your insignificant self to feel happy and will punish you if you don't pay attention to him! How lovely. Don't project your own fears and insecurities on me. If you weren't insecure in the first place, you'd never have felt that you needed to move from atheism or agnosticism to an external, invisible entity supposedly giving you a pad on the head or giving you help.

I, on the other hand, find pleasure in realising the world is much more fascinating and complex than 'goddiddit!' and that I have neither to blame nor to praise a Sky Daddy, Lucifer, Easter Bunny, Santa or other imaginary f(r)iend for whatever happens to me or anyone else.

You are either being willfully ignorant or you are unable to comprehend, it doesn't matter whether you consider athiesm a form of enlightenment. YOUR views have nothing to do this when the lunatics are running the asylum and that's what they are, psychopathic crazy people who believe ALL of this, it's intrinsic, it is prevalent, it is pervasive and as they get bolder they are flaunting it more but turning it into "cool".

That's why Jay-Z encourages everyone to pledge their allegiance while holding up the pyramid, this again, is 101.

jeromechickenbone

Wait.. so the soul is real and they are literally worshipping the factually existing devil in order to have a lavish life on earth in return for eternal hell in the afterlife? Really? So they are literally selling their soul to the devil? REALLY?

Yes it's real.  Yes they literally worship false gods in many different variations - Lucifer, Satan, Moloch, Ra, Isis, etc.  I'm talking people at the top of the pyramid.  Erase what you think about hell and all that bullshit, satanists don't believe in that.  Their mantra is "Do as thou wilt" which was coined by Aleister Crowley and basically means that you are to live your life as if there are no repercussions for your actions.  Do as you please.  Karma doesn't exist, and the golden rule def doesn't exist.  In my opinion, it is a really fucked up mantra to live by, but when the most powerful people on earth believe that, the result is this fucked up ass society we are in right now.

The entertainment industry was created by these very same individuals purely as a means for social engineering - not for entertainment like all of the "profane" or "goyim" would like to think.  And yes, in the music industry and hollywood, people literally sell their soul to the devil.  They sign a contract to be a life long actor / musician aka puppet in exchange for a VERY lavish lifestyle of anything they want.

Check this out:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IqvvOD4bdRs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IqvvOD4bdRs</a>

There's tons more celebrities over the years saying the very same stuff.  

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"

Yes it's real.  Yes they literally worship false gods in many different variations - Lucifer, Satan, Moloch, Ra, Isis, etc.  I'm talking people at the top of the pyramid.  Erase what you think about hell and all that bullshit, satanists don't believe in that.  Their mantra is "Do as thou wilt" which was coined by Aleister Crowley and basically means that you are to live your life as if there are no repercussions for your actions.  Do as you please.  Karma doesn't exist, and the golden rule def doesn't exist.  In my opinion, it is a really fucked up mantra to live by, but when the most powerful people on earth believe that, the result is this fucked up ass society we are in right now.

The entertainment industry was created by these very same individuals purely as a means for social engineering - not for entertainment like all of the "profane" or "goyim" would like to think.  And yes, in the music industry and hollywood, people literally sell their soul to the devil.  They sign a contract to be a life long actor / musician aka puppet in exchange for a VERY lavish lifestyle of anything they want.

Check this out:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IqvvOD4bdRs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IqvvOD4bdRs</a>

Magick is not satanism and you either don't understand it or can't summarise it as what you've written is bullshit.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
thread got gay.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Does anyone feel like as a society we've peaked and it's just getting worse and worse? People are getting dumber.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i was just saying the same thing the otherday to my homegirl.

i think as a society weve peaked...i blame the internet.

it gives everyone a voice.

Triple OG Rapsodie

I think idiots were always around, they just never had a voice before. And they couldn't be stupid anonymously. You're a lot less likely to act like a retard if it will affect people's permanent opinion of you in real life.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i think as a society weve peaked...i blame the internet.

it gives everyone a voice.

jeromechickenbone

Check this out:

Magick is not satanism and you either don't understand it or can't summarise it as what you've written is bullshit.

I don't remember saying magick was satanism.  Satanists do practice it.  If it's used with positive intent, it's gravy. Just like anything else.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Are we really discussing using magic is satanism? Is this Dubcc or a dungeo and dragon game

jeromechickenbone

jeromechickenbone

We haven't peaked...if you think we peaked, thats cuz they want u to think that.