Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Drops 2 Snoop Dogg "Take You Home" Remixes  (Read 596 times)

MEECH WELLS

Re: DUBCNN: Meech Wells Drops 2 Snoop Dogg "Take You Home" Remixes
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2011, 01:44:18 PM »
Meech you gotta be one of the only top level Producers in the West left...that sits down with an artist and works a track out from start to finish and always brings out the best in them.

What's your secret? :laugh:
yo thanks homie i just try 2 make a hard track first and if they are a dope writer the track brings the best out their writing first then i like 2 produce them and bring the best out of what they wrote!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2011, 02:53:08 PM »
Meech you gotta be one of the only top level Producers in the West left...that sits down with an artist and works a track out from start to finish and always brings out the best in them.

yo thanks homie i just try 2 make a hard track first and if they are a dope writer the track brings the best out their writing first then i like 2 produce them and bring the best out of what they wrote!

Chuuch!!!

Hope to see some tracks by you on Kokane's new album (out next month I think), you guys got a magic partnership! :raisetheroof:

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2011, 04:40:19 PM »

Chuuch!!!

Hope to see some tracks by you on Kokane's new album (out next month I think), you guys got a magic partnership! :raisetheroof:
oh fasho me and kokane got some heat brewing all the time!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Small Change Willy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2011, 12:18:03 AM »

One of my fav collabs by those two

gangstamakoto

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2011, 11:18:16 AM »
one of my favrite songs from doggumentary.

u can download from youtube no?

its really good quality. nice boom in the car

crankdemon

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2011, 05:06:45 PM »

One of my fav collabs by those two

my favorite is this one. c walk to this