Author Topic: Nas has 4 of the 5 greatest East Coast albums ever!!!!!!  (Read 3497 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Nas has 4 of the 5 greatest East Coast albums ever!!!!!!
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2011, 07:14:24 PM »
If that's your opinion then stand by it, I can't hate.
I agree that God's Son is a great / unappreciated album. Nigger was great too
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2011, 07:23:35 PM »
Snoop is a fuckin G, he can say whatever the fuck he wants... he doesn't have to answer to anybody... Chhhuuuuuuuch!!!!

Biggie > snoop. And it's not even close. I don't think snoop would make it in many top 20s. He wouldn't even be in my top 50

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2011, 07:31:42 PM »
Just admit it, Infinite. You don't care what Dre or Snoop say because they are from the West Coast. You are 1996 and you're stuck there, so you roll with West Coast and are against its enemies and that is the ONLY reason you can't stand Biggie rapping the same shit as Snoop.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2011, 08:11:08 PM »
Just admit it, Infinite. You don't care what Dre or Snoop say because they are from the West Coast. You are 1996 and you're stuck there, so you roll with West Coast and are against its enemies and that is the ONLY reason you can't stand Biggie rapping the same shit as Snoop.

yeah that makes a lot of sense on a thread celebrating Nas
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2011, 08:17:29 PM »

But Biggie didn't make an album with Damian Marley

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2011, 08:43:34 PM »

That's true. Cause we all know Nas was beefing with the West Coast, never worked with Dre and didn't have 2 albums out by 1996. :whistle:

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2011, 01:59:55 AM »

But Biggie didn't make an album with Damian Marley

If a rapper makes an album about Africa he has to be the goat.

Okka

« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2011, 03:37:33 AM »
Did somebody hack Infinite's account?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2011, 07:51:09 AM »

teecee

« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2011, 08:42:38 AM »
I've been rocking with Nas since Columbia House accidentally shipped me a copy of Illmatic back jn 1994.  At the time, I was 14 years old, only into gangster rap; this cd opened my eyes and expanded my taste.  Nas been my favourite rapper since then- I have all his shit, but to put 4 of his albums in the top 5 is beyond stupid. 

And yo, some of you young cats overrate Big L something serious.  Dude really didn't get a lot of shine til he died.

Anyway, having no Run DMC, Public Enemy, Wu-Tang, Pete rock and CL Smooth, Biggie, etc makes this list a fucking joke( and for the record, I think No Way Out is possibly classic)

teecee

« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2011, 08:47:25 AM »
Snoop isn't a pimp. Or at least he didn't try a hand in it til AFTER he was famous. Lol and even then he didn't make a career of it. And I highly doubt he was getting broads before the fame, considering the fugly girl he was with (and is still with) at the time he blew up. Matter of fact there's an interview where he says he waited a year to have sex with her  :D

Biggie was a street hustler who was fucking broads like Faith Evans and Lil Kim BEFORE he became famous. Dude was a million times more truthful than Snoop when it came to rapping about sex and being a player.

You ever see BIGs first baby mama?!?!   You know BIG grew up in a nice house with everything he needed right?  You know his stories came from other people's lives?  Everyone close to Biggie has sai all that including his moms, best friends, etc. Biggie was not a street cat, but he was a dope rapper and storyteller

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2011, 09:08:49 AM »
Hold up teecee you aint makin no sense. How is Big L overrated because he didnt get shine til he died? That has nothing to do with him bein overrated. Dude was a great freestyler and probably the punchline king. If anything hes underrrated. And Big used to sell crack back in the days how you sayin he wasnt no street hustler. That nigga from BedStuy. Have you seen the houses in BedStuy? My Grandfather used to live out there trust me aint no big houses on that block. I cant tell if youre bein sarcastic or not but if you think Big wasnt in the streets youre mistaken.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2011, 11:07:06 AM »
Did somebody hack Infinite's account?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2011, 11:26:36 AM »
Hold up teecee you aint makin no sense. How is Big L overrated because he didnt get shine til he died? That has nothing to do with him bein overrated. Dude was a great freestyler and probably the punchline king. If anything hes underrrated. And Big used to sell crack back in the days how you sayin he wasnt no street hustler. That nigga from BedStuy. Have you seen the houses in BedStuy? My Grandfather used to live out there trust me aint no big houses on that block. I cant tell if youre bein sarcastic or not but if you think Big wasnt in the streets youre mistaken.

Sick freestyler but his albums weren't all that. Dude isn't a top contender. People overrate the shit out of Lifestylez and it wasn't getting shine til some people on the internet started raving about it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2011, 11:33:22 AM »
Snoop isn't a pimp. Or at least he didn't try a hand in it til AFTER he was famous. Lol and even then he didn't make a career of it. And I highly doubt he was getting broads before the fame, considering the fugly girl he was with (and is still with) at the time he blew up. Matter of fact there's an interview where he says he waited a year to have sex with her  :D

Biggie was a street hustler who was fucking broads like Faith Evans and Lil Kim BEFORE he became famous. Dude was a million times more truthful than Snoop when it came to rapping about sex and being a player.

You ever see BIGs first baby mama?!?!   You know BIG grew up in a nice house with everything he needed right?  You know his stories came from other people's lives?  Everyone close to Biggie has sai all that including his moms, best friends, etc. Biggie was not a street cat, but he was a dope rapper and storyteller

You know Big was arrested for dealing right? That makes him a dealer. And for gun possession? I don't know his family situation but whatever it was there's undisputable proof he was hustling.

And like I said, he was fucking Faith BEFORE his album blew up. That's game ain't it?