Author Topic: Nas has 4 of the 5 greatest East Coast albums ever!!!!!!  (Read 3499 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Nas has 4 of the 5 greatest East Coast albums ever!!!!!!
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2011, 12:05:01 PM »
Hold up teecee you aint makin no sense. How is Big L overrated because he didnt get shine til he died? That has nothing to do with him bein overrated. Dude was a great freestyler and probably the punchline king. If anything hes underrrated. And Big used to sell crack back in the days how you sayin he wasnt no street hustler. That nigga from BedStuy. Have you seen the houses in BedStuy? My Grandfather used to live out there trust me aint no big houses on that block. I cant tell if youre bein sarcastic or not but if you think Big wasnt in the streets youre mistaken.

Sick freestyler but his albums weren't all that. Dude isn't a top contender. People overrate the shit out of Lifestylez and it wasn't getting shine til some people on the internet started raving about it.

hey man, he had that one really ill line about bevis and butthead.

Sccit

« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2011, 01:07:14 PM »
its obvious u dont listen to a lot of east coast..i have 2 def disagree  with u on this 1 LOL

theremedy360

« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2011, 01:23:26 PM »
Snoop isn't a pimp. Or at least he didn't try a hand in it til AFTER he was famous. Lol and even then he didn't make a career of it. And I highly doubt he was getting broads before the fame, considering the fugly girl he was with (and is still with) at the time he blew up. Matter of fact there's an interview where he says he waited a year to have sex with her  :D

Biggie was a street hustler who was fucking broads like Faith Evans and Lil Kim BEFORE he became famous. Dude was a million times more truthful than Snoop when it came to rapping about sex and being a player.

You ever see BIGs first baby mama?!?!   You know BIG grew up in a nice house with everything he needed right?  You know his stories came from other people's lives?  Everyone close to Biggie has sai all that including his moms, best friends, etc. Biggie was not a street cat, but he was a dope rapper and storyteller

True.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2011, 07:14:13 PM »
its obvious u dont listen to a lot of east coast..i have 2 def disagree  with u on this 1 LOL

dissension in the ranks.

westside159

« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2011, 10:49:36 PM »
So I guess you guys know more about hip-hop than KRS-1?  Okay... I get it, you guys know everything

Oh so KRS-1's washed up ass is Yoda now?  Try thinking for yourself, quit hiding behind a religion you don't have faith in and quit letting other people dictate your life.

You trippin , Krs one is dope .  he got classics like
MC's act like they dont know
Step into a world rapture
my philosyphy
the P is free
the bridge is over
Sound of the police
Im still #1
Jack of spades

i can still play those right now and its still dope in 2011

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2011, 11:02:37 PM »
So I guess you guys know more about hip-hop than KRS-1?  Okay... I get it, you guys know everything

Oh so KRS-1's washed up ass is Yoda now?  Try thinking for yourself, quit hiding behind a religion you don't have faith in and quit letting other people dictate your life.

You trippin , Krs one is dope .  he got classics like
MC's act like they dont know
Step into a world rapture
my philosyphy
the P is free
the bridge is over
Sound of the police
Im still #1
Jack of spades

i can still play those right now and its still dope in 2011

yeah I'm sure a few classics make him the authority on hip hop and even life itself.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2011, 12:26:51 AM »
Krs WAS dope. Then he got full of himself and tried acting like he was the end all be all when it comes to hip hop.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2011, 03:51:28 AM »
Lol @ calling snoop's wife "fugly" then speaking on lil kim like she's bragging rights
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2011, 06:46:32 AM »
Lol @ calling snoop's wife "fugly" then speaking on lil kim like she's bragging rights

I ain't loling, i'm vomiting

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2011, 05:12:57 PM »
killing

raping &

stabbing

toward

womens

ovaries

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #130 on: June 06, 2011, 06:21:47 PM »
Hold up teecee you aint makin no sense. How is Big L overrated because he didnt get shine til he died? That has nothing to do with him bein overrated. Dude was a great freestyler and probably the punchline king. If anything hes underrrated. And Big used to sell crack back in the days how you sayin he wasnt no street hustler. That nigga from BedStuy. Have you seen the houses in BedStuy? My Grandfather used to live out there trust me aint no big houses on that block. I cant tell if youre bein sarcastic or not but if you think Big wasnt in the streets youre mistaken.

You euro cats crack me up.  Bed Stuy for a shitty neighborhood, though it has improved drastically crime wise.  But it's all yuppies and hipsters moving in and killing the culture and character of NYC, has some beautiful brownstones.   And it's well know that even though Biggie grew up in Bed Stuy he lived a pretty comfortable life growing up.  But like a lot of kids in that enviorment, even though he came from a good background and still hung out in the streets.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2011, 06:47:29 PM »
biggie lived in a single roomed home but now his mom drives an accura and wears fine animal pelts on her back.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #132 on: June 07, 2011, 10:38:12 AM »
Hey Infinite, answer this truthfully. Did you make this thread because you recently started listening to Nas's discography?

Leggy Hendrix

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Okka

« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2011, 09:25:25 AM »
honestly infant you are a real piece of shit