Author Topic: Nas has 4 of the 5 greatest East Coast albums ever!!!!!!  (Read 3491 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Nas has 4 of the 5 greatest East Coast albums ever!!!!!!
« Reply #135 on: June 09, 2011, 11:55:32 AM »
remember that this is the guy who said slave owners envied their slaves and the diamond trade is good for africans. also there was zero good music made before 1980 and he is 1996

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Fraxxx

« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2011, 01:29:42 PM »
remember that this is the guy who said slave owners envied their slaves and the diamond trade is good for africans. also there was zero good music made before 1980 and he is 1996

I don't even think that bad of him and I liked his reports of his West African Traffickin tour but there are times when he seems to just not think things through before writing.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

westside159

« Reply #137 on: June 11, 2011, 08:00:33 PM »
Nice & Smooth - Aint a damn thing changed

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2011, 08:02:25 PM »
Before you all start tripping, this is my own, subjective opinion.  These are my personal favorites.  But "Illmatic", "God's Son" and "Stillmatic" would certainly be on most people's lists.

1.  "God's Son"-  my personal favorite
2.  "Illmatic"-  everyone's favorite
3.  "Stillmatic"- 5 Mic album
4.  "Train of Thought"  Reflection Eternal- Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek
5.  "Hip-Hop Is Dead"- timely concept album

--------------------------------

6.  "Let's Get Free"-  Dead Prez
7.  "Servants In Heaven, Kings In Hell"  Jedi Mind Tricks
8.  "Get Rich Or Die Trying"-  50 Cent
9.  "No Way Out"- Puff Daddy
10.  "Distant Relatives"-  Nas and Damian Marley

you fucking piece of shit idiot...stop posting here.

leaving out Liquid Swords, 36 Chambers, Ready to Die and who knows how many other classics, what a total JOKE of an account.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2011, 09:22:20 PM »
brian is white

midwestryder

« Reply #140 on: June 12, 2011, 04:41:34 AM »
So I guess you guys know more about hip-hop than KRS-1?  Okay... I get it, you guys know everything

Oh so KRS-1's washed up ass is Yoda now?  Try thinking for yourself, quit hiding behind a religion you don't have faith in and quit letting other people dictate your life.

You trippin , Krs one is dope .  he got classics like
MC's act like they dont know
Step into a world rapture
my philosyphy
the P is free
the bridge is over
Sound of the police
Im still #1
Jack of spades

i can still play those right now and its still dope in 2011

yeah I'm sure a few classics make him the authority on hip hop and even life itself.
no what makes KRS-1 the the authority on hip hop is because he has been around since the early 80's & still making dope music . plus his  first 5 albums are all classics & he is called the teacher for reason . krs-1 is from home of hip hop aka boogie down Bronx when hip hop was just starting & that also makes him an authority on hip hop .krs-1 is older then you & that makes him authority on hip hop and even life itself unlike you with ignorant closemindedness for a legend like KRs-1. KRs-1 is hip hop & that is fact not opinion. krs-1 is right while you are wrong . every song from the list westside159 put for Krs-1 is better then anything in hip hop in last 10 years.
anbody who calla krs-1 an idiot or disses him is ignorant closeminded idiot because krs-1 knows better then you . it is his culture first not yours.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 04:43:07 AM by midwestryder »

G3ne

• 'G'
« Reply #141 on: June 12, 2011, 04:46:39 AM »
You guys are not true Nas fans if you don't respect my list

how old are you? 16?

you better respect my list, lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2011, 07:13:36 AM »
If agreeing with this pure blasphemy is what makes you a "true Nas fan", I'd rather not be. Despite the fact, I think Illmatic is the best album of all time lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2011, 10:20:53 AM »
You guys are not true Nas fans if you don't respect my list

how old are you? 16?

you better respect my list, lol

hes like 15
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2011, 10:32:44 AM »
the moral of the story is: infinite is white.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2011, 12:13:53 PM »
So I guess you guys know more about hip-hop than KRS-1?  Okay... I get it, you guys know everything

Oh so KRS-1's washed up ass is Yoda now?  Try thinking for yourself, quit hiding behind a religion you don't have faith in and quit letting other people dictate your life.

You trippin , Krs one is dope .  he got classics like
MC's act like they dont know
Step into a world rapture
my philosyphy
the P is free
the bridge is over
Sound of the police
Im still #1
Jack of spades

i can still play those right now and its still dope in 2011

yeah I'm sure a few classics make him the authority on hip hop and even life itself.
no what makes KRS-1 the the authority on hip hop is because he has been around since the early 80's & still making dope music . plus his  first 5 albums are all classics & he is called the teacher for reason . krs-1 is from home of hip hop aka boogie down Bronx when hip hop was just starting & that also makes him an authority on hip hop .krs-1 is older then you & that makes him authority on hip hop and even life itself unlike you with ignorant closemindedness for a legend like KRs-1. KRs-1 is hip hop & that is fact not opinion. krs-1 is right while you are wrong . every song from the list westside159 put for Krs-1 is better then anything in hip hop in last 10 years.
anbody who calla krs-1 an idiot or disses him is ignorant closeminded idiot because krs-1 knows better then you . it is his culture first not yours.

well his opinion contradicts with those who came before him. If anyone "is" hip hop its Afrika Bambaataa

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #146 on: June 12, 2011, 12:18:05 PM »
he is 1978

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #147 on: June 13, 2011, 02:07:31 AM »
bump

this is one of the best threads in this forum. we need it as a  reminder of Infinite White´s wisdom . all hail hover hands , the one who is 1996 .

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2011, 10:39:46 AM »
While the misogyny that exists in West Coast rappers lyrics doesn't bother me because Snoop's a fuckin PIMP

Make sense?
Snoop posted this on Facebook today:

Happy anniversary to my lovely wife of 14yrs. Jus bought her wat she want!! Me!!! Love u boo! Dedicate guy lets chill for me n my wife on our anniversary. Wat a song wat a long time to b n love. 14 yrs married 20 yrs n love!!

That's real pimpin'. ::)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2011, 12:13:28 PM »
i think brian is feeding into sterotyping black men and as a white man that is a racist thing for him to do.

allah is not pleased.