Author Topic: Nas has 4 of the 5 greatest East Coast albums ever!!!!!!  (Read 3487 times)

Sccit

Re: Nas has 4 of the 5 greatest East Coast albums ever!!!!!!
« Reply #150 on: June 14, 2011, 01:05:34 PM »
While the misogyny that exists in West Coast rappers lyrics doesn't bother me because Snoop's a fuckin PIMP

Make sense?
Snoop posted this on Facebook today:

Happy anniversary to my lovely wife of 14yrs. Jus bought her wat she want!! Me!!! Love u boo! Dedicate guy lets chill for me n my wife on our anniversary. Wat a song wat a long time to b n love. 14 yrs married 20 yrs n love!!

That's real pimpin'. ::)

LOL if u think snoop dont fuck other bitches

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #151 on: June 14, 2011, 02:01:47 PM »
I would expect a jew to be all for the stereotyping of blackmen...he needs to see them as athletic freaks and over sexed guerilla pimps and murderers to perpetuate his whole "down jew" facade...if he had the revelation today that most if not all that shit was ear candy for wiggers hed probably kill himself.

like i said i expect it from a wigger like nik not a militant quasi muslim like infant...praise be to allah

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #152 on: June 14, 2011, 03:14:09 PM »
While the misogyny that exists in West Coast rappers lyrics doesn't bother me because Snoop's a fuckin PIMP

Make sense?
Snoop posted this on Facebook today:

Happy anniversary to my lovely wife of 14yrs. Jus bought her wat she want!! Me!!! Love u boo! Dedicate guy lets chill for me n my wife on our anniversary. Wat a song wat a long time to b n love. 14 yrs married 20 yrs n love!!

That's real pimpin'. ::)

LOL if u think snoop dont fuck other bitches
And Biggie didn't? What's the difference between Snoop and any other rapper that makes Snoop a pimp? All rappers rap about being a pimp and all rappers get mad groupies. Infinite is just a litte nut rider (to use your term) who needs to come up with any reason to justify listening to a West Coast artists songs and not Biggies.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #153 on: June 15, 2011, 11:53:53 AM »
At first i thought Infant was just very confused....now I just write his posts off as blatant trolling.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: June 18, 2011, 01:27:48 PM »
ROFLMMFMEAO

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #155 on: March 14, 2013, 11:41:35 AM »
 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #156 on: March 14, 2013, 11:45:11 AM »
But other people get banned? Old boys club.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: March 20, 2013, 05:20:32 AM »
Hold up teecee you aint makin no sense. How is Big L overrated because he didnt get shine til he died? That has nothing to do with him bein overrated. Dude was a great freestyler and probably the punchline king. If anything hes underrrated. And Big used to sell crack back in the days how you sayin he wasnt no street hustler. That nigga from BedStuy. Have you seen the houses in BedStuy? My Grandfather used to live out there trust me aint no big houses on that block. I cant tell if youre bein sarcastic or not but if you think Big wasnt in the streets youre mistaken.

You euro cats crack me up.  Bed Stuy for a shitty neighborhood, though it has improved drastically crime wise.  But it's all yuppies and hipsters moving in and killing the culture and character of NYC, has some beautiful brownstones.   And it's well know that even though Biggie grew up in Bed Stuy he lived a pretty comfortable life growing up.  But like a lot of kids in that enviorment, even though he came from a good background and still hung out in the streets.

Born & raised in Jersey by way of JA. You wiggers on this site always quick to throw out that euro BS.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2013, 11:41:46 AM »
if you euro but you aint euromobb status get your die on.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #159 on: March 20, 2013, 12:01:05 PM »
Hold up teecee you aint makin no sense. How is Big L overrated because he didnt get shine til he died? That has nothing to do with him bein overrated. Dude was a great freestyler and probably the punchline king. If anything hes underrrated. And Big used to sell crack back in the days how you sayin he wasnt no street hustler. That nigga from BedStuy. Have you seen the houses in BedStuy? My Grandfather used to live out there trust me aint no big houses on that block. I cant tell if youre bein sarcastic or not but if you think Big wasnt in the streets youre mistaken.

You euro cats crack me up.  Bed Stuy for a shitty neighborhood, though it has improved drastically crime wise.  But it's all yuppies and hipsters moving in and killing the culture and character of NYC, has some beautiful brownstones.   And it's well know that even though Biggie grew up in Bed Stuy he lived a pretty comfortable life growing up.  But like a lot of kids in that enviorment, even though he came from a good background and still hung out in the streets.

Born & raised in Jersey by way of JA. You wiggers on this site always quick to throw out that euro BS.

Bumbleclott BigFaggot!