Author Topic: Its been 4 months, anyone still bumpin' Saigons GSNT album?  (Read 769 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Its been 4 months, anyone still bumpin' Saigons GSNT album?
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2011, 12:58:19 PM »
u should sign up at the site in my sig.

Ill check it out.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2011, 11:22:38 AM »
Im good but its what I said in my first post. When a nigga says somethin positive addressing somethin in his community and shows intelligence its wack. When a nigga talks about sellin drugs and gangbangin and filling the stereotype its hot. And it aint just tv pastors robbin people KRS. My boy was tellin me the other day about how he was riding through the city he grew up in and saw a pastor he knew ridin around in some expensive fancy car comin from his church situated right by the projects. We talkin bout an area with people on welfare section 8 who dont got shit but always got money to give to the pastor so he can instill some hope into them and this nigga takin that money and buying fucking 80,000 cars and shit. That shit aint right and somebody needs to say somethin. But you know what fuck all that corny shit. Im wit Michael. Lets grab some fried chicken and watermelon, throw money at strippers, sell crack and shoot at other niggas for no reason except them havin a different color shirt on then us. Now thats whats up. No homo   

That's some real talk. Props.

On the topic, I just bought the album today and I gotta say it sounds good. Only listened to it once yet. Didn't like the first five songs as much as the rest.. well I didn't like the beat on come on baby and the chorus on bring me down is borderline annoying, but maybe they're growers. Time for bump two  8) 'It's Alright' had some real talk!
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

Blood$

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2011, 12:58:20 PM »
that "Drugs" record he got out should have been on the album too

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2011, 05:45:55 PM »
Im good but its what I said in my first post. When a nigga says somethin positive addressing somethin in his community and shows intelligence its wack. When a nigga talks about sellin drugs and gangbangin and filling the stereotype its hot. And it aint just tv pastors robbin people KRS. My boy was tellin me the other day about how he was riding through the city he grew up in and saw a pastor he knew ridin around in some expensive fancy car comin from his church situated right by the projects. We talkin bout an area with people on welfare section 8 who dont got shit but always got money to give to the pastor so he can instill some hope into them and this nigga takin that money and buying fucking 80,000 cars and shit. That shit aint right and somebody needs to say somethin. But you know what fuck all that corny shit. Im wit Michael. Lets grab some fried chicken and watermelon, throw money at strippers, sell crack and shoot at other niggas for no reason except them havin a different color shirt on then us. Now thats whats up. No homo   

Amen