Author Topic: [Discussion Thread] Tech N9ne - All 6s And 7s  (Read 1860 times)

midwestryder

Re: [Discussion Thread] Tech N9ne - All 6s And 7s
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2011, 04:14:35 AM »
^haha, u mad as hell.
r u hittin on the computer-keys when ur typin, like "bam, bam, bam"?
faggot, kill urself

emotional emo-kids, lmao
Yo , idiot i am not emo-kid like .iam not even a kid like you are. i am 33 year old adult from the city of st louis ,mo  the only person i see who is mad & faggot is you Michael Madsen. it just shows how much of low life piece of crap you & loser are by wishing anybody to kill theirself . you must have no life at all loser . it is so sad you have to word fagget to even talk or say anything . see i did get mad . i just tell the truth aka unarguable facts.  but what do you know about facts at all ? nothing because you are too ignorant & closeminded to know . everything i said about is true & you are just mad you been put out their like loser ass wannabe you are . i am black unlike you whitey. so get a life emo with your lames ass self.yo

Invincible

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2011, 05:36:28 AM »
^haha, u mad as hell.
faggot, kill urself

emotional emo-kids, lmao
Yo , idiot i am not emo-kid like .iam not even a kid like you are. i am 33 year old adult from the city of st louis ,mo  the only person i see who is mad & faggot is you Michael Madsen. it just shows how much of low life piece of crap you & loser are by wishing anybody to kill theirself . you must have no life at all loser . it is so sad you have to word fagget to even talk or say anything . see i did get mad . i just tell the truth aka unarguable facts.  but what do you know about facts at all ? nothing because you are too ignorant & closeminded to know . everything i said about is true & you are just mad you been put out their like loser ass wannabe you are . i am black unlike you whitey. so get a life emo with your lames ass self.yo

You say the same thing in your posts everytime and your grammar is atrocious. Are you sure you are an American?

midwestryder

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2011, 06:45:14 AM »
^haha, u mad as hell.
faggot, kill urself

emotional emo-kids, lmao
Yo , idiot i am not emo-kid like .iam not even a kid like you are. i am 33 year old adult from the city of st louis ,mo  the only person i see who is mad & faggot is you Michael Madsen. it just shows how much of low life piece of crap you & loser are by wishing anybody to kill theirself . you must have no life at all loser . it is so sad you have to word fagget to even talk or say anything . see i did get mad . i just tell the truth aka unarguable facts.  but what do you know about facts at all ? nothing because you are too ignorant & closeminded to know . everything i said about is true & you are just mad you been put out their like loser ass wannabe you are . i am black unlike you whitey. so get a life emo with your lames ass self.yo

You say the same thing in your posts everytime and your grammar is atrocious. Are you sure you are an American?
Invincible. i say the same thing is almost every post because what i say are straight up true facts that most people can't handle. i am amercian . i was born & raised in East St louis IL no foriegner would even know about east st louis ,il . my grammar is atrocious on the internet only because i don't care . i am 33 year old male from the era where grammar only matters for reports ,newspapper , & school . i from the era where is you care about grammar you are computer nerd . i from era where people did not stay in side at all playing stupid video games ,on the computer , or watching tv because we were taught that is what loser ass nerds would do . i from era where kids would fight to go outside & paly not stay inside like today say ass world.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 07:25:57 AM by midwestryder »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2011, 06:57:08 AM »
i got scared when u flexed ur internet-musicles.. really doe
::)

midwestryder

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2011, 07:24:45 AM »
i got scared when u flexed ur internet-musicles.. really doe
::)
internet-musicles? what nerd ass bull crap is that. i am no internet thug like most on here. i don't talk that bullshit .

Invincible

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2011, 07:36:02 AM »
^haha, u mad as hell.
faggot, kill urself

emotional emo-kids, lmao

Invincible. i say the same thing is almost every post because what i say are straight up true facts that most people can't handle. i am amercian . i was born & raised in East St louis IL no foriegner would even know about east st louis ,il . my your grammar is atrocious on the internet only because i don't care . i am 33 year old male from the era where grammar only matters for reports ,newspapper , & school . i from the era where is you care about grammar you are computer nerd . i from era where people did not stay in side at all playing stupid video games ,on the computer , or watching tv because we were taught that is what loser ass nerds would do . i from era where kids would fight to go outside & paly not stay inside like today say ass world.

Its not difficult to type up words correctly and for your sentences to make sense. You just look like a dyslexic tard.

Also, why do you give out your life story every fucking thread when nobody actually gives a fuck?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2011, 10:53:08 AM »
I'm not a big Tech fan, but I do live in Kansas City.  So I thought some of ya'll would be interested to know that their are billboards all over KC promoting the album.  His label must of bought out dozens of Billboards in the area, to post the album advertisement for the year.    The surprising part about it is that the billboards aren't just in the metro or in the hood, these billboards are also in predominately white suburbs/cities in the area as well.  Even smaller cities where you wouldn't expect Tech to generate any sales.

As for radio the local radio and media doesn't really support him here in KC.  And out in the hood of KC they don't support him much either any more.  They really have no taste in music so that says more against them than it does about Tech.  In the hood in KC they basically like that South, club shit, Niki Minaj, Weezy, type stuff, or lesser known rappers like Rich the Factor stuff like that.   

Last time the city was really support Tech was around 99 and 2000 when he was doing the 57th Street Road Dawgs project and the Sway and Tech joint he did he was gettting alot of support around that time.

...just thought I'd post that if anyone cares.  I respect Tech for his talent, btw.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:58:15 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2011, 12:57:59 PM »
Yes, it's so shocking that tech has billboards in white neighborhoods. 90 percent of his fan base is white suburbanites

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2011, 01:22:32 PM »

I'm not a big Tech fan, but I do live in Kansas City.  So I thought some of ya'll would be interested to know that their are billboards all over KC promoting the album.  His label must of bought out dozens of Billboards in the area, to post the album advertisement for the year.    The surprising part about it is that the billboards aren't just in the metro or in the hood, these billboards are also in predominately white suburbs/cities in the area as well.  Even smaller cities where you wouldn't expect Tech to generate any sales.

As for radio the local radio and media doesn't really support him here in KC.  And out in the hood of KC they don't support him much either any more.  They really have no taste in music so that says more against them than it does about Tech.  In the hood in KC they basically like that South, club shit, Niki Minaj, Weezy, type stuff, or lesser known rappers like Rich the Factor stuff like that.   

Last time the city was really support Tech was around 99 and 2000 when he was doing the 57th Street Road Dawgs project and the Sway and Tech joint he did he was gettting alot of support around that time.

...just thought I'd post that if anyone cares.  I respect Tech for his talent, btw.

good looks on that tidbit

Yes, it's so shocking that tech has billboards in white neighborhoods. 90 percent of his fan base is white suburbanites

it wasnt always like this....cant deny, the new tech fanbase is bitchmade, though.

Blood$

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2011, 01:26:12 PM »
Tech N9ne's fans used to be predominately Juggalos and w/e it was that KMK used to call their fans

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2011, 01:47:26 PM »
Tech N9ne's fans used to be predominately Juggalos and w/e it was that KMK used to call their fans

lmao...not really. juggalos hopped on the bandwaggon when tech started the FTI movement around 2002-2003...before all that shit, his fanbase was nothin like what it is today.

Blood$

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2011, 02:53:18 PM »

lmao...not really. juggalos hopped on the bandwaggon when tech started the FTI movement around 2002-2003...before all that shit, his fanbase was nothin like what it is today.

that's what I'm saying... around 2003-ish like you said, bandwagon hoppers

even up to '05 I had a few friends who were Juggalos and were hyping Tech like a mutha because of the affiliation

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2011, 02:59:01 PM »
Elior your a rich white suburbanite. And your a bitch. Deal with it

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2011, 01:31:37 AM »
Elior your a rich white suburbanite. And your a bitch. Deal with it

ur a trailer trash canadian lmfao.....and u suck cock.

Mizery Made

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2011, 09:04:18 AM »
was hopin brotha lynch would be on it but so gd
He's on one of the bonus tracks, "This Is Hip-Hop" which is on the iTunes deluxe edition. That's the track that was originally intended for Lil Wayne and Eminem, before he got the idea of putting Wayne on Fuck Food and Eminem on So Lonely. He was wanting to get someone else on the track too with him and Lynch (I'm having trouble recalling who at the moment, I'm thinking it was Pharaohe Monch) but it didn't work out in time.

Other bonus tracks include F.A.N.S. from the Strange Music Web-store. Face Paint, Rock & Roll Nigga and Can't Give It Up (featuring Lebowski and Ces Cru) from Best Buy and the other two iTunes tracks are Eenie Meanie Miny Ho (featuring Krizz Kaliko and Wide Frame) and Ya Killin' Me (which features Pill, but is incorrectly credited to Kutt Calhoun)