Author Topic: Game Announces Features On "R.E.D" -Dre, Tyler The Creator, Chris Brown, Snoop  (Read 1402 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
“I think the people will appreciate the collaborations. Dr. Dre is actually rapping on this album. This is the first album that I’ve ever dropped where I have Dr. Dre’s voice actually on the album. Features range from Snoop Dogg to Pharrell to Wiz to Trey Songz to Chris Brown, and Drake’s on the album. I got a good cast of all-stars.

There’s a song where I kill my dad on a Dre beat. You won’t be able to understand it until you hear it. It’s sort of like a dream, but I wish it would’ve came true when I was a kid, so I kind of lived it out. It’s over this eerie Dr. Dre and it’s hard as sh*t. When you hear it you’ll be like ‘Damn this is crazy.’

Oh yeah, Tyler [The Creator] is on the album. I forgot about him. He ain’t really doing features for nobody. He feels like fu*k everything and I don’t blame him either. It’s a California thing, and I got respect for him and his hustle and what they’re doing and just being kids and being rebels for the cause. And he respects me for doing what I did for California and the West Coast, I guess. I met him at a Diddy concert and we chopped it up and we got a song called ‘Martians vs Goblins.’ It’s dope.”

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2011/06/game-reveals-the-r-e-d-album-features/

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
really looking forward to this album, I just hope I'm able to hear it in my lifetime
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Quadruple OG

Has a tracklist been released for it yet?

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
why never no blackwall street artist on his shit

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
it will be released in 2 years

BANE

• 'G'
  • Deshi, Deshi, Basara, Basara! Deshi, Deshi, Basara
"This is the first album that I’ve ever dropped where I have Dr. Dre’s voice actually on the album."

Not true, Dr.Dre had that stupid "Look out For Detox" quote at the end of "Higher" back in fuckin' '05(!), but i get where he was going with that.

As long as Tyler isnt producing the beat, it might be worth looking forward to. He's got flow, but half the beats on GOBLIN were fucking garbage.

Small Change Willy

• Lil Geezy
I had high hopes for this album until he announced who he has on it

Another average album from game.......

TRG

anticipation and expectations for this album are at an all time low for me.  :-\

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
As long as Tyler isnt producing the beat, it might be worth looking forward to. He's got flow, but half the beats on GOBLIN were fucking garbage.

gtfo them beats go hard and im definitely lookin forward for that game/tyler collabo

GangstaBoogy

Never heard tyler the creator but I hear dude is a devil worshiper and his website had a picture of a swasticka (or whatever its called) so I'm not interested in hearing him at all
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Not drake!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

aerroc

sounds bubblegumish vipish

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Looking forward to the track with Tyler. Drake gets too much hate, the track he did with Nipsey was heat. As long as Game doesn't just copy his style like he always seems to do to his guests

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
Looking forward to the Dre track

Soo Woo

• Lil Geezy
Well lets see how this comes when it drops i do hope he scrapped that stupid song swhmb