Author Topic: The official: How much does your dime and dub weigh thread  (Read 734 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: The official: How much does your dime and dub weigh thread
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2011, 11:05:39 PM »
if u want some shitty mexican weed u can get like 7 grams for 10 bucks or 14grams for 20 bux

if its some lime green baby dro maybe like 3.5grams for 10-15 bux 20-25bux for 7 grams
if u lookin for regular dodi 1gram is about 20
and if u lookin for some imported shit from cali about 25-40 a gram depending on what kinda dro it is...

we get our shit real cheap here in South Texas because of all the drug trafficking but i know up in North Texas and other States your gonna pay an arm and a leg for the same shit we get here... i dont really be fuckin with mexico bud at all now cus of all the shit they put in it or do to it... so i only buy homegrown dodi or shit my homies might get imported from cali
The West is Back

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2011, 05:53:28 AM »
I live in Holland, the weed here in the coffeeshops is getting pretty pricy..
Average 10 euro's a gram.. But then you won't get bummy weed.. Northern Light, White Widow, Jack Herrer, Santa Maria.. if you go higher in price you get some pretty good haze
around 15 euro's you've got your Silver Haze, Amnesia (one of the best), Kush... shit like that

When you go the the dealer you usually get a decent 2 grams for 10 euro's, but when you've grown accustomed to the coffeeshop weed you won't care for most of the homegrown.

My brother usually buys some more so when he pays 50 euro's he usually gets like half an ounce. But that's some unique shit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 08:52:32 AM »
if u want some shitty mexican weed u can get like 7 grams for 10 bucks or 14grams for 20 bux

if its some lime green baby dro maybe like 3.5grams for 10-15 bux 20-25bux for 7 grams
if u lookin for regular dodi 1gram is about 20
and if u lookin for some imported shit from cali about 25-40 a gram depending on what kinda dro it is...

we get our shit real cheap here in South Texas because of all the drug trafficking but i know up in North Texas and other States your gonna pay an arm and a leg for the same shit we get here... i dont really be fuckin with mexico bud at all now cus of all the shit they put in it or do to it... so i only buy homegrown dodi or shit my homies might get imported from cali

i used to get pounds of brick in corpus for like 1 -2 bills depending on quality take that shit back to mi and triple that.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 08:53:19 AM »
main i ain't even asian

yes you are.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 09:31:14 AM »
you'd figure i be smokin some pretty decent weed if .4 is gettin me high lol.  i've been smokin' bud since o3'

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 01:10:54 PM »
sounds like you buy some pretty shitty ass weed

there's alot of trainwreck and Ak47 going around here now...50 a slice or 300-350 an O

u do realize people are just taking advantage of u cuz ur retarded, right? lmao

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 01:53:22 PM »
you'd figure i be smokin some pretty decent weed if .4 is gettin me high lol.  i've been smokin' bud since o3'
not saying a .4 wont get you high but how the fuck you rolling a blunt with a pinner

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2011, 02:01:00 PM »
not saying a .4 wont get you high but how the fuck you rolling a blunt with a pinner

cut the blunt in half....very easy

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2011, 02:06:17 PM »
you can roll a .4 in a Swisher or any cigarillo or even in a small joint

dimes around here are usually .5 or .6 and since I live on the East Coast obviously prices are fucking ridiculous with weight

however, my dude shows me love and throws me a quarter for $100-110 of some killa when they go for $120 or even higher over here

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2011, 02:23:16 PM »
well thats a small ass blunt your smoking

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2011, 06:14:44 PM »
k macc is right...why even bother.

if you got .4 and you wanna make it last you need to bong that shit or at least roll a joint....i dont smoke joints.

bong, blunts or vaporizers is my shit...but if you aint rolling a gram why waste a blunt paper ya feels me?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2011, 10:36:12 AM »
bluntville's aint chit but $1.42 i dont be trippin off no rollup lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2011, 10:40:36 AM »
so you would have to spend roughly an extra fin just to smoke a twenty which could have been spent making tour twenty bag a quarter....you see where im going with this?

if you smoke weed like i smoke then that shit adds up...at the end of the month think of all the dough you spent that could have been spent on...

...you guessed it, more dirt weed lol

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2011, 02:37:01 PM »
lol nigga i can make 4 or 5 blunts out a Ville.  sounds like u need to step ur roll game up Peter.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2011, 03:03:02 PM »
i aint dissin art the fart....im just saying.

i can roll a blunt with the best of them...i can roll a twomp in a cigarillo and that bitch will look factory sealed.

my rolling game is impeccable