Author Topic: The official: How much does your dime and dub weigh thread  (Read 721 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: The official: How much does your dime and dub weigh thread
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2011, 12:32:18 PM »
my blunts look like your auntie Bernice's  bad leg after she caught the 'beetis you mashed potato and sardine sandwich eating sumamabitch!

translation  :puke:

all i know is that i smoke blunts bigger than your computer screen.  sideways or frontways (even topways or at tha bottom).

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2011, 01:15:55 PM »
i roll blunts so big i need a construction permit just to assemble them mawfuckas ya dig?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2011, 03:35:16 PM »
whats a mawfucka?  is it a fucker that maws at u?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2011, 04:18:50 PM »
its when i go to the bingo hall and fornicate witcha grandmaw lil daddy.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2011, 09:34:18 AM »
this thread rules.

My joints look like the `stanky leg` when I´m fucked up. All crooked and bendable.

When I roll some hash that joint is so thin you can smoke it through your urethra.

What, not funny?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2012, 05:07:24 PM »
up

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2012, 08:40:02 PM »
down

rayallen0

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2012, 10:05:18 PM »
god i love living in seattle. best weed ever. and stfu bout that cali shit was there for 3 months shit can't hold a candle to it up here. Can't say i remember how much a dub weighs up here...haven't bought less than an 1/8 in a long time usually 1/4.

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2012, 10:13:25 PM »
god i love living in seattle. best weed ever. and stfu bout that cali shit was there for 3 months shit can't hold a candle to it up here. Can't say i remember how much a dub weighs up here...haven't bought less than an 1/8 in a long time usually 1/4.

LOL...mufuckaz in cali musta been rippin u the fuck off when they realized u were from seattle

rayallen0

« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2012, 10:19:10 PM »

LOL...mufuckaz in cali musta been rippin u the fuck off when they realized u were from seattle
lmao what is hillarious is snoop & game do concerts here all the time for the weed.  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2012, 10:25:47 PM »

lmao what is hillarious is snoop & game do concerts here all the time for the weed.  :laugh:

lol...do u really believe that because they shout it at the concert or some shit? "damn, seattle...yall have some bomb ass weed!" *woooohhh-hooooo!!!!!

u can get top-of-the-line OG in the 818 and 707 easier than anywhere else in the world.

rayallen0

« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2012, 10:26:07 PM »
feel free to try some White Widow. you can either go to Austrailia or Seattle for it. oh they sell it in GA also for twice as much lmfao.  8)

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2012, 10:32:48 PM »
feel free to try some White Widow. you can either go to Austrailia or Seattle for it. oh they sell it in GA also for twice as much lmfao.  8)

wtf are u talkin about...u can get white widow at pretty much any dispensary in cali...that shit is mid-grade weed, not even kush. LOL.

rayallen0

« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2012, 10:37:56 PM »

wtf are u talkin about...u can get white widow at pretty much any dispensary in cali...that shit is mid-grade weed, not even kush. LOL.
You are correct and i was wrong. just watched a youtube vid of a guy with it. Looks like shit compared to what i get though so pretty wierd to me.

not to mention i get medical i can get some shit for $4 and my fav shit for $10. considering you make $7000 a phone call you are ripping people the fuck off.

You can find damn near ANY strain u want in seattle if u know the right people.The best stuff I have gotten (in no particular order) is sour diesel, Blue Dream, Green Crack, Grand Daddy Purple, White Widow, afghan goo, nice guy, gods gift, super silver haze. Just to name a few.

fuck im dry as fuck. +1 to you Nik cuz you have motivated me to go get some weed.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 10:39:37 PM by rayallen0 »

rayallen0

« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2012, 10:42:53 PM »
come to hempfest some time

fucking awesome time.

anyways you apparently sell 7 grand of weed a phone call so you aren't going to say anything is better than cali weed so I'm out.