Author Topic: Dutch to ban foreigners from cannabis coffee shops  (Read 1291 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Dutch to ban foreigners from cannabis coffee shops
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 01:21:44 PM »
the wire is bullshit. It's a tv show ain't no street niggas gonna come up with that pinch perfect scheme to slang. Anyone that believes otherwise is a moron, a square that only seen shit on tv.

actually it wasn't bullshit and i'm not just saying this just to bullshit you or start some chit with you.  like i've told u and otherz before, Baltimore breeds a whole different kind of nigga.  

"The Wire" was based off real life events happening everyday, why do u think tha material was so raw and so "true to life" and the way they showed it made it seem effortlessly.  don't get it twisted, "The Wire" may be a TV show but in no way shape or form was any of that bullshit.  Snoop just got hemmed up last year (or a few months ago) getting caught up in a heroin ring sting.

Baltimore has the highest murder rate for a city in the entire WORLD
(do your research).  I think next to it is New Orleans and St. Louis but I'm not exactly sure.  It's worse than Compton.  

And honestly I wish this wasn't true considering my family lives on the EastSide in the City (where "The Wire" was tapped at) and crazy shit LITERALLY happens everyday but it's real.

Ask anybody YOU KNOW who's been to Baltimore (or even a random stranger at a bar lol).  Nobody wants to go back to Baltimore, everybody hates it becuz niggaz out there are fuckin' crabs (which is why Maryland is known for it's Crabs if u ask me).  It's an entire City filled with nothing but fuckin' crabs and if you don't know anybody out there and they catch chu' out by yourself (regardless of where you're at) they'll "bank" you (their term for jumpin' you and beating you to death or close to it - atleast unconscience, LITERALLY).  It happens EVERYDAY.  

sorry 4 tha drawn out essay and I know you'll probably clown me 4 it but "The Wire" has to be 1 of the only shows that have actually been real "Reality Show", it just had actors play tha parts, even Concetti (whatever his name was) was based off of Martin OMalley who's the Governor of Maryland today [the facts r there]
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:23:31 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2011, 01:37:43 PM »
the wire is bullshit. It's a tv show ain't no street niggas gonna come up with that pinch perfect scheme to slang. Anyone that believes otherwise is a moron, a square that only seen shit on tv.

actually it wasn't bullshit and i'm not just saying this just to bullshit you or start some chit with you.  like i've told u and otherz before, Baltimore breeds a whole different kind of nigga.  

"The Wire" was based off real life events happening everyday, why do u think tha material was so raw and so "true to life" and the way they showed it made it seem effortlessly.  don't get it twisted, "The Wire" may be a TV show but in no way shape or form was any of that bullshit.  Snoop just got hemmed up last year (or a few months ago) getting caught up in a heroin ring sting.

Baltimore has the highest murder rate for a city in the entire WORLD
(do your research).  I think next to it is New Orleans and St. Louis but I'm not exactly sure.  It's worse than Compton.  

And honestly I wish this wasn't true considering my family lives on the EastSide in the City (where "The Wire" was tapped at) and crazy shit LITERALLY happens everyday but it's real.

Ask anybody YOU KNOW who's been to Baltimore (or even a random stranger at a bar lol).  Nobody wants to go back to Baltimore, everybody hates it becuz niggaz out there are fuckin' crabs (which is why Maryland is known for it's Crabs if u ask me).  It's an entire City filled with nothing but fuckin' crabs and if you don't know anybody out there and they catch chu' out by yourself (regardless of where you're at) they'll "bank" you (their term for jumpin' you and beating you to death or close to it - atleast unconscience, LITERALLY).  It happens EVERYDAY.  

sorry 4 tha drawn out essay and I know you'll probably clown me 4 it but "The Wire" has to be 1 of the only shows that have actually been real "Reality Show", it just had actors play tha parts, even Concetti (whatever his name was) was based off of Martin OMalley who's the Governor of Maryland today [the facts r there]

dogg, you a 51/50 straight up, u a weird guy and your statements are on the borderline of being making sense. all u say is "baltimore is hood" "baltimore this, baltimore that" "baltimore breeds a whole different type of niggas" honestly man shut the fuck up, nobody believes ur bullshit except you you dumb j-cat.

yea no shit who da hell wants to go to baltimore? who wants to go to east los? compton?, besides couple residential areas ( hoods) its just full of business offices and warehouses.

im not saying that bout baltimore but who da fuck is gonan take a tourist trip to the ghetto when visiting a city? what possible reason would you go there for except being a faggot and saying "i went to the hood". all your gonna be doing is rotting in a neighborhood.

anyways, this shit is bullshit all them street niggas knowing ad the exact time where they need to drop their phones and picking htem up 50 miles out of state. way too much discipline and the cops would of gotten them much earlier. this was supposed to take place in the 2000s? lol  yea right, if it were to take place in the 90s its believable.

Ask anybody YOU KNOW who's been to Baltimore (or even a random stranger at a bar lol).  Nobody wants to go back to Baltimore, everybody hates it becuz niggaz out there are fuckin' crabs (which is why Maryland is known for it's Crabs if u ask me).  It's an entire City filled with nothing but fuckin' crabs and if you don't know anybody out there and they catch chu' out by yourself (regardless of where you're at) they'll "bank" you (their term for jumpin' you and beating you to death or close to it - atleast unconscience, LITERALLY).  It happens EVERYDAY. 

^ damn your a loser.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2011, 01:40:15 PM »
I live in Maastricht, which is at the border of Belgium (and not that far away from Germany).
Around here the crime rate is getting worse, with drug runners (foreigners who drive cars around all day looking for drug tourists, when they find them they run them down and force them to buy a lot of drugs) and drug tourists all around the city.

I worked at a hostel where the customers were like 75% drug tourists.. they just go crazy buying weed, shrooms, coke, heroin whatever.

Now they want to take all the coffeeshops in Maastricht (around 10-15) and put 'em all in one corner of an industrial area.. anybody seen The Wire? Hamsterdam? I can see it happening already.

so im assuming these tourists are straight pussies, because how da fuck would they "force" you to buy drugs. unless these "drug runners" had a gun pointed at me than they cant force me to do nothing, but if they had a gun pointed at me might as well rob me, why the fuck would they do bullshit and take them to drug dealers when they can just rob them.

weird ass shit bruh

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 02:30:13 PM »
i tried to be civilized but there's always that 'one'.  all i got from that was a temper tantrum tbh.  How are u gonna call some1 51/50 (like people in real life even use that term) and in the SAME sentence say "borderline of being making sense"  ??? that confused tha fuck outta me bruh lol.  in real life dogg i think you're 51/50 and u have deep emotional problems and u don't have many friends becuz of that.  

Baltimore as a whole is fucked up, not just the City (i guess that's my fault; I should've been more broader).  Anyway, you're gay and u act like u need 2 be on medication.  I have a feeling in real life you're like Chris from "The Wash" maybe mixed in with a little Kim Jeung but only when you're on your meds.  E-Beefing was the 90's, "The Wire" ain't, "The Wire" has been goin on since "Little Melvin"s day (who's on "American Gangster" who's 1 of the few alive and free to talk about it).  You have a narrow and simple minded way of viewing life and don't know too much about The Mid-Atlantic, you should be touched (open u up a little more).  But let me guess, your City goes harder than my City right?  You know all there is to know of course.  Who clowns people and has so many typos in their shit, that's some "Midwestryder" shit.  

And last, 4 tha record, I wasn't bragging about Baltimore being "hood" at all, I actually wish it was the opposite (which i said) so this whole "let me tell a black guy about himself" shit is redundant and weak (along with this 51/50 shit).  Plenty of people take tourist trips to Baltimore (there's a thing or two to do here in Maryland) so either you're wrong again or my crazyness making me hallucinate thousands of people walking up and down the street everyday.  I can live with you calling me crazy, but I honestly don't think u can live with tha truth about yourself in my eyes, that's why you're over here asking people about help for your "cousin" and use abunch of harsh words about shit when u talk.  

You're no gangster Loon3r, stop trying to put out this imagine that your not.  You're not a tough guy in real life.  There's a difference between being "Hard" and having an emotional disorder. 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 02:34:15 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011, 11:22:12 AM »
so im assuming these tourists are straight pussies, because how da fuck would they "force" you to buy drugs. unless these "drug runners" had a gun pointed at me than they cant force me to do nothing, but if they had a gun pointed at me might as well rob me, why the fuck would they do bullshit and take them to drug dealers when they can just rob them.

It's like this.. if you buy it, no problem.. if you don't, you get fucked up and robbed.
Get it now?

And by the The Wire reference I just meant the part there they start a legal drug corner where people are basically put together..
I can see that happening here if they basically put all coffeeshops together on one or two streets.

On another note, why are you tripping over someone's reply on this thread? It's just a discussion.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 12:50:15 PM »
i tried to be civilized but there's always that 'one'.  all i got from that was a temper tantrum tbh.  How are u gonna call some1 51/50 (like people in real life even use that term) and in the SAME sentence say "borderline of being making sense"  ??? that confused tha fuck outta me bruh lol.  in real life dogg i think you're 51/50 and u have deep emotional problems and u don't have many friends becuz of that.  

Baltimore as a whole is fucked up, not just the City (i guess that's my fault; I should've been more broader).  Anyway, you're gay and u act like u need 2 be on medication.  I have a feeling in real life you're like Chris from "The Wash" maybe mixed in with a little Kim Jeung but only when you're on your meds.  E-Beefing was the 90's, "The Wire" ain't, "The Wire" has been goin on since "Little Melvin"s day (who's on "American Gangster" who's 1 of the few alive and free to talk about it).  You have a narrow and simple minded way of viewing life and don't know too much about The Mid-Atlantic, you should be touched (open u up a little more).  But let me guess, your City goes harder than my City right?  You know all there is to know of course.  Who clowns people and has so many typos in their shit, that's some "Midwestryder" shit.  

And last, 4 tha record, I wasn't bragging about Baltimore being "hood" at all, I actually wish it was the opposite (which i said) so this whole "let me tell a black guy about himself" shit is redundant and weak (along with this 51/50 shit).  Plenty of people take tourist trips to Baltimore (there's a thing or two to do here in Maryland) so either you're wrong again or my crazyness making me hallucinate thousands of people walking up and down the street everyday.  I can live with you calling me crazy, but I honestly don't think u can live with tha truth about yourself in my eyes, that's why you're over here asking people about help for your "cousin" and use abunch of harsh words about shit when u talk.  

You're no gangster Loon3r, stop trying to put out this imagine that your not.  You're not a tough guy in real life.  There's a difference between being "Hard" and having an emotional disorder. 

lol at the bolded,how old are you? because you talk like a 12 yr old child. you an insane nigga, you live in your own world. honestly i do feel sorry for your mother having to take care of your skitzo ass.

lol, your on here all day talking "hood" this "hood" that, blabbering online that you done shit, jacked, killed, and supposedly "know mobsters" im sure the FBI wouldnt have trouble finding out about you and your " high profile" life and friends. actin like being a gangsta is hard to do, being hard aint shit, getting a PHD, creating your own theory in your own respectable study is hard to do. niggas seriously a moron.

your a joke bro, you probably dont go out or have friends at all if you really think a bunch of street niggas in the wire can orchestrate the type of operation where they KNOW the exact time when to ditch the phones, exact timing, we live in the 2000's u dumb nigga and that shits just a TV show.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2011, 06:22:20 PM »
Loon3r probably talks like one of those Shoalin ninja sensays from the old Wu Tang movies.  

Tiger-Piss drinkin' ass, I chop steaks with a karate chop ass, I take brown showers pick out the shrimp n rice and get to eatin' ass, I can swallow a whole dumpling in ducksauce ass faggot.  lol.  u can't make me upset son, i'd beat your ass in real life.  I'd probably catch a felony.

Dude is right tho, son I understood the context.  Loon3r's just buggin' out becuz in real life like I said dude really does need the help and I guess attacking me and showing off is his way of venting; taking notes I guess.  

« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 06:25:09 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Fraxxx

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2011, 11:04:10 PM »
so youre telling me tha Amsterdam move is no good smh...guess im saving all of my money 4 europe, africa, cuba, brazil, jamaica, and germany

Yeah, Amsterdam's becoming a real boring country right now, try Germany and Europe.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2011, 02:25:01 AM »
so youre telling me tha Amsterdam move is no good smh...guess im saving all of my money 4 europe, africa, cuba, brazil, jamaica, and germany

Yeah, Amsterdam's becoming a real boring country right now, try Germany and Europe.

lol

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2011, 02:31:02 AM »

Haha damn, Amsterdam is a city, not a country. Plus Amsterdam is also in Europe :P

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2011, 03:12:14 AM »

:laugh:

kemizt

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2011, 12:41:52 PM »
are euro bitches fione?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2011, 09:55:29 AM »
are euro bitches fione?

Check the sig dude  8)

kemizt