Author Topic: Bad Meets Evil - Lighters (Feat. Bruno Mars)  (Read 828 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Bad Meets Evil - Lighters (Feat. Bruno Mars)
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2011, 11:43:34 PM »
Great song. I can definetly see this getting a lot of radio play

Besides Eminem saying "prick", "dick" &, "cock" twelve times each. The radio won't be too happy about censoring over 1/2 the verse lol.

is the word prick being censored in the states?

Don't know because only Eminem uses that word to fit his wack style of flowing, but I wouldn't be surprised.

dude you were an Em stan just a year ago. What happened???

lol, no. You called me an Em stan. His act just got lame. Few cool songs off Recovery, but I guess that's stan-worthy. Literally every song has the same fucking flow & he keeps trying to throw shitty ass punchlines throughout his verses that don't have any direction at all.

He threw a shot at Gaga on this EP, "Don't quit your job at the post office because your a mail(male) man". I mean, that's just embarrassing lol.

dont u remember when Recovery dropped you were trying to convince us it was a great album and calling us haters for not liking it?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2011, 11:59:35 PM »
^Yeah, 7/10. A real modern day classic.

My opinions on that album changed after a month or so of it's release. I spoke on the album after one or two listens. I suppose that's my fault.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2011, 12:18:46 AM »
hahah i remember jaydc or someone gave it a 7/10 and you spent several pages debating him on how he was hating on it. cham you really should wait several months before you give your opinion.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2011, 12:31:50 AM »
I find it hard to believe somebody would give the same grade as me & I would go against it lol.

However, that Eminem was better than the most recent Eminem. Although the style is the same, at least songs on Recovery had a direction & despite some corny punchlines, still had some high points. Now he's mixing his "I wanna be serious" voice with his "I'm fucking around" lyrics, while yelling over some generic ass poppy sounding beat. That's a terrible combination.

Portugoal

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2011, 03:00:03 AM »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2011, 03:16:21 AM »
Yes it was me but I think I might have even given it a lower rating. I barely liked it first listen and it got worse with each listen. And Cham, you loved the album at first I distinctly remember that. A few people said I was a hater in that thread, cant recall if you did but a few months later they all felt the same way I did.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2011, 03:27:44 AM »
Just looked back at the old thread. I gave the album a 5 out of 10. And Cham, you said over 90 percent of the album was dope. Opinions change though. I mean he'll I'd rate the album at about a 3 now

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2011, 09:57:24 AM »
Just looked back at the old thread. I gave the album a 5 out of 10. And Cham, you said over 90 percent of the album was dope. Opinions change though. I mean he'll I'd rate the album at about a 3 now

& I've lowered it to about a five.