Author Topic: Nikki Manaj at the MTV Movie Awards....Look at those tittays!!!  (Read 4788 times)

Sccit

Re: Nikki Manaj at the MTV Movie Awards....Look at those tittays!!!
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2011, 01:44:37 PM »
Jrome the "don killuminati" is a WHITE GUY WHO WORKS IN A BANK. YEAH KIND OF LIKE OFFICE SPACE BUT WAYY LAMER. HE COMES ON HERE TO TRY AND ACT "HARD" BUT HE VACATIONS AT DISNEY WITH HIS FAMILY. AND HEY JROME WHILE YOUR OUT GETTING HERPES FROM ALL THE NASTY HOES YOU ARE FUCKING, KNOW THAT I AM LAUGHING AT YOU BITCH. YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STREET, TRY MOVING OUT OF THE HIGH RISE YOU LIVE IN.

DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THIS GUY SAYS. HE IS FUCKED UP AND DRINKS HARDCORE EVERY NIGHT.

LMFAO...classic.

someone at work find out u post here, jrome?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2011, 02:23:30 PM »
Lol, this noot guy got some serious issues.

kemizt

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2011, 03:24:18 PM »
I wouldn't have sex with lil kim either. u mad?

Sikotic™

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2011, 09:45:15 PM »
How does sayin youd fuck her mean you desperate? Desperate would be a nigga fucking Precious or somethin.
Exactly.

You also gotta take into account people got personal tastes and are attracted to certain types more than others.

regardless of all that though, anybody in this thread acting like they wouldn't fuck Nicki if the opportunity presented itself is a fuckin liar anyways. Not even worth the argument.

he's not lying, he's just gay......like most the posters here
It's rare for me to say this, but you might be right on this one.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2011, 09:45:25 PM »
1997 Lil Kim or 2011 Lil Kim?

Because there's one I'd fuck sober and one I'd fuck after a 6 pack.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2011, 09:54:13 PM »

Neither. She had a nice body but that pockmark on her face always threw me off. And also like Nikki, she's a product of extensive plastic surgery, including facial. I've read up on her and the bitch was made fun of in high school for being unattractive.

I think some of y'all will hit just based on celebrity status and seeing the same face over and over. If you really get that hot for plastic surgery you could take a decent looking girl and get the same shit done to her and she'd look even better.

Sikotic™

« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2011, 10:03:07 PM »

Neither. She had a nice body but that pockmark on her face always threw me off. And also like Nikki, she's a product of extensive plastic surgery, including facial. I've read up on her and the bitch was made fun of in high school for being unattractive.

I think some of y'all will hit just based on celebrity status and seeing the same face over and over. If you really get that hot for plastic surgery you could take a decent looking girl and get the same shit done to her and she'd look even better.
I'm not into the plastic thing either. It's not my preference. But if the work looks decent enough, I'd fuck.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2011, 10:30:07 PM »
who argues this much over pussy?  this nigga ''spice'' is suspect.  this nigga talkin about plastic surgery like it matters smh.  Not alota chicks can pull that off and personally im kinda thinkin that u havent met or fuckd any chicks with sum kinda work done, your actions is mad loud right now and u need 2 sit yo ass down asap!  i thought SOME plastic surgery was wack when i was like 4yo until i was like 6 and felt on a fake titty.  youre underrating Nicki Minaj and plastic surgery foreal lol.  th8z crazy

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2011, 10:31:54 PM »
and stop actin like niggaz is pressed to read what u gotta say.  u dont have to agree or keep coming back if u wana keep shit 1000.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2011, 12:14:17 AM »
who argues this much over pussy?  this nigga ''spice'' is suspect.  this nigga talkin about plastic surgery like it matters smh.  Not alota chicks can pull that off and personally im kinda thinkin that u havent met or fuckd any chicks with sum kinda work done, your actions is mad loud right now and u need 2 sit yo ass down asap!  i thought SOME plastic surgery was wack when i was like 4yo until i was like 6 and felt on a fake titty.  youre underrating Nicki Minaj and plastic surgery foreal lol.  th8z crazy

You're the one arguing nigga. I have no issue with you thirsting over all the plastic dames you want.

Plastic don't bounce and it doesn't feel real. I'll take real Bs/Cs over that any day of the week. No discussion.

Portugoal

« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2011, 12:19:54 AM »
I'd bend that bitch over and knock that silicone right out of her ass.  lmao at you squares acting like you're too good for that shit.  I'm not saying I'd engage in a relationship with her, but if you wouldn't knock that out you might need to check your sexual preference. Just sayin.

But you'd fuck anything, I wouldn't. 2 years ago I would've said the same thing lol but my standards have been raised. First off, if you can get an 8 or 9 why fuck with a 6?

actually scratch that, I wouldn't even necessarily hit a 10. There's too many scandalous bitches out there who think too highly of themselves. Fine ones are a dime a dozen, I pick ones with personality. Plus it would put a smile on my face to tell some stuck up bitch she's not good enough for me.

Says the guy who asks Dubcc how to approach a girl ;D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2011, 12:35:08 AM »
I'd bend that bitch over and knock that silicone right out of her ass.  lmao at you squares acting like you're too good for that shit.  I'm not saying I'd engage in a relationship with her, but if you wouldn't knock that out you might need to check your sexual preference. Just sayin.

But you'd fuck anything, I wouldn't. 2 years ago I would've said the same thing lol but my standards have been raised. First off, if you can get an 8 or 9 why fuck with a 6?

actually scratch that, I wouldn't even necessarily hit a 10. There's too many scandalous bitches out there who think too highly of themselves. Fine ones are a dime a dozen, I pick ones with personality. Plus it would put a smile on my face to tell some stuck up bitch she's not good enough for me.

hahah never happened. I have no problem getting to know women. I made a thread a few months back asking dubcc how they would seduce a good girl because the spot was dead and I figured it would spark conversation and give the section some life. Obviously a good girl is the opposite of a bitch, right? I doubt it would take any effort to fuck Nikki if she were interested.

For the record, when I made that thread I was dating a virgin who had broken up with all her previous boyfriends because they wanted sex. The problem has since been resolved.  ;D

Portugoal

« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2011, 12:48:27 AM »

hahah never happened. I have no problem getting to know women. I made a thread a few months back asking dubcc how they would seduce a good girl because the spot was dead and I figured it would spark conversation and give the section some life. Obviously a good girl is the opposite of a bitch, right? I doubt it would take any effort to fuck Nikki if she were interested.

For the record, when I made that thread I was dating a virgin who had broken up with all her previous boyfriends because they wanted sex. The problem has since been resolved.  ;D

you explain too much. i don't believe you.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2011, 12:54:52 AM »

you explain too much. i don't believe you.

go read the thread then. your inquisitive ass brought it up  ::)

The Realest Nigga

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #119 on: June 28, 2011, 05:57:17 PM »