Author Topic: Nikki Manaj at the MTV Movie Awards....Look at those tittays!!!  (Read 4753 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Nikki Manaj at the MTV Movie Awards....Look at those tittays!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2011, 11:44:14 PM »
I wouldn't hit. Don't see what the big deal is with her. there's many fake tit and ass chicks with way better looking faces and less annoying.

lmao @ you wouldn't hit it...like you got shit better to do.

Yessir. I like boobs and all, but to me the face is more important. I'd rather have a super cute girl with b cups than an average one with silicone jugs. This chick is a butterface through and through. To each their own though.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 05:01:34 AM »

kemizt

blcxm

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2011, 08:48:12 AM »
is there something you're tring to say, K-Dub.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2011, 11:16:13 AM »
Nah I still don't see it. Not hating or whatever, I just think that they could have been so more beautiful the natural way, fuck that plastic shit.

You can't even squeeze her titties good because it might hurt.. all that plastic
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011, 09:25:36 PM »
is there something you're tring to say, K-Dub.
I'm not sure.

kemizt

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2011, 07:55:37 PM »
I might have to paperbag the bitch, but I'd hit it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2011, 10:50:55 PM »
You niggas are buggin'. She's not ugly. You're just comparing her to other celebrities.

The fact her boobs & ass are fake are kinda wack, but I mean, I'm sure when it's clapping up on your dick, that will be the last thought on your mind.

Bottom line, I'd smash without hesitation & so would all of you.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2011, 11:52:00 PM »
You niggas are buggin'. She's not ugly. You're just comparing her to other celebrities.

The fact her boobs & ass are fake are kinda wack, but I mean, I'm sure when it's clapping up on your dick, that will be the last thought on your mind.

wrong. I'd take a prettier girl with a smaller ass ANY day of the week.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2011, 12:26:23 AM »

I wouldn't argue with you. However, if you were at a club & Nikki was aggressive with you, I'm nearly positive you wouldn't be like, "Na bitch, you're ugly" lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2011, 12:31:57 AM »

I wouldn't argue with you. However, if you were at a club & Nikki was aggressive with you, I'm nearly positive you wouldn't be like, "Na bitch, you're ugly" lol.

I don't tell girls they're ugly, who does that? But at this point in my life I'm not desperate enough to mack on a 6 at a club. Lol I've got standards and i can easily get better  ;)

Actually I haven't gone to a club with the intentions of getting a female in a year. I either go with girls or go to play wingman for one of my buddies.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 12:40:17 AM by SPICE "He my baby daddy" 2 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 12:39:50 AM »
Stop lyin', Spice.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2011, 02:42:38 AM »
Yeah the bitch is a straight weirdo. As nice as her body is I could imagine her being annoyin as hell to even try to interact with. Keep it real tho Id still fuck her senseless and bust a mean nut on her face and get some do out of her if she was tryin to push up.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2011, 04:45:11 AM »
Stop lyin', Spice.

Is it that hard to believe? Meeting women isn't hard. It doesn't take looks or game, all it takes is chatting them up. Then they're the ones hitting you up to go out with them every Friday night. Why be a creeper at clubs when I can just bring girls who are already my friends?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2011, 01:28:59 PM »
I'd bend that bitch over and knock that silicone right out of her ass.  lmao at you squares acting like you're too good for that shit.  I'm not saying I'd engage in a relationship with her, but if you wouldn't knock that out you might need to check your sexual preference. Just sayin.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2011, 01:34:37 PM »
I'd bend that bitch over and knock that silicone right out of her ass.  lmao at you squares acting like you're too good for that shit.  I'm not saying I'd engage in a relationship with her, but if you wouldn't knock that out you might need to check your sexual preference. Just sayin.

But you'd fuck anything, I wouldn't. 2 years ago I would've said the same thing lol but my standards have been raised. First off, if you can get an 8 or 9 why fuck with a 6?

actually scratch that, I wouldn't even necessarily hit a 10. There's too many scandalous bitches out there who think too highly of themselves. Fine ones are a dime a dozen, I pick ones with personality. Plus it would put a smile on my face to tell some stuck up bitch she's not good enough for me.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 01:45:14 PM by SPICE "He my baby daddy" 2 »