Author Topic: Nikki Manaj at the MTV Movie Awards....Look at those tittays!!!  (Read 4754 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Nikki Manaj at the MTV Movie Awards....Look at those tittays!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2011, 01:44:13 PM »
I'd bend that bitch over and knock that silicone right out of her ass.  lmao at you squares acting like you're too good for that shit.  I'm not saying I'd engage in a relationship with her, but if you wouldn't knock that out you might need to check your sexual preference. Just sayin.

But you'd fuck anything, I wouldn't. 2 years ago I would've said the same thing lol but my standards have been raised. If you can get an 8 or 9 why fuck with a 6? If she had an amazing personality maybe but just off the looks fuck no.

Lmao talking about personality.  You're not fucking her personality.  So you only bang chicks that you think you're gonna potentially marry or something?  You're in your 20's go destroy some pussy, that is the time to do it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2011, 01:50:16 PM »
I'd bend that bitch over and knock that silicone right out of her ass.  lmao at you squares acting like you're too good for that shit.  I'm not saying I'd engage in a relationship with her, but if you wouldn't knock that out you might need to check your sexual preference. Just sayin.

But you'd fuck anything, I wouldn't. 2 years ago I would've said the same thing lol but my standards have been raised. If you can get an 8 or 9 why fuck with a 6? If she had an amazing personality maybe but just off the looks fuck no.

Lmao talking about personality.  You're not fucking her personality.  So you only bang chicks that you think you're gonna potentially marry or something?  You're in your 20's go destroy some pussy, that is the time to do it.

Fine girls are a dime a dozen. Why would I mess with one who's a bitch?

If you try to sex every girl who comes your way, you're just giving them the power. Why do you think these girls are stuck up in the first place? Because there are 100 dudes like you after the pussy, even if it isn't worth it. You overvalue the shit out of ass. To me it puts a smile on my face to tell some bitch she isn't good enough for me. And why not? They do it to us all the time.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2011, 01:53:52 PM »
disgusting

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2011, 02:10:47 PM »

If you try to sex every girl who comes your way, you're just giving them the power. Why do you think these girls are stuck up in the first place? Because there are 100 dudes like you after the pussy, even if it isn't worth it. You overvalue the shit out of ass. To me it puts a smile on my face to tell some bitch she isn't good enough for me. And why not? They do it to us all the time.

hahaha you are hilarious bro.  You think too goddamn much.  Honestly you're sounding a little bitter.  Maybe if you perfected your game you wouldn't have bitches telling you you're not good enough for them. 

I keep a harem of hoes, I don't chase shit.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2011, 02:25:19 PM »

hahaha you are hilarious bro.  You think too goddamn much.  Honestly you're sounding a little bitter.  Maybe if you perfected your game you wouldn't have bitches telling you you're not good enough for them. 

I keep a harem of hoes, I don't chase shit.

riiiight, you don't chase shit but you'd try to fuck a fake looking breezy like Nikki at a club. Don't try to be a pimp now, you already exposed yourself.

Where did I say I get turned down? Lol I just told you I don't go after the pussy. Tbh I don't even have any real game. Instead of going to clubs looking for pussy, I make friends in normal situations. Chat them up and a month later they're the ones coming after me.

I'm the furthest thing from a player. Just face it, you've got low standards. Don't assume everyone is like you.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2011, 03:22:28 PM »
c;mon cuz, now u wylin' just 2 make a point... Nicki a 6 tho?  i would've agreed if u said 8 or even a high 7. 

i dont really hang with chicks that just have the intention of being friends tho, that shit is wack and it doesn't last long with me.  tha only way i've ever been just friends with a chick is becuz i was already familiar with her in some way and she's kinda wack.  if i'm hangin' with somethin fine then eventually im tryna smash, it's rare u find somethin too cute and not bump heads unless she's like the "bitch" (all ways) of the group.  then again at the same time i've fucked Domms too.

i'm different tho, there is no set of rules for me.  Nicki on tha other hand is my type.  i'd love to have her and Kim Kardashian in a three-way.  not all silicon is hard.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2011, 07:43:20 PM »
This bitch ax goofy enough in real life already, i couldnt imagine the handicapped faces and cerebral palsy sounds she'd be making when gettin' piped down something fierce.  id have to gag the bitch first.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2011, 07:49:06 PM »
lol, just because you think she's a six, doesn't mean it's set in stone she's a six.

For a Black girl, I think she looks good. I'm not fucking her because I'd be settling, I'd be fucking her because I'd want to.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2011, 09:06:04 PM »

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2011, 01:29:07 AM »
Gotta go with Spice two on this one. Plus a lot of you sound like horny kids going through puberty :tosser:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2011, 01:52:59 AM »
lol, just because you think she's a six, doesn't mean it's set in stone she's a six.

For a Black girl, I think she looks good. I'm not fucking her because I'd be settling, I'd be fucking her because I'd want to.

Are you basically saying you'd fuck any skank at a club you find attractive enough?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2011, 05:28:13 AM »
disgusting

She looks way too creepy with her 'smile'. Scary as helll

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2011, 07:17:11 AM »

Are you basically saying you'd fuck any skank at a club you find attractive enough?

lol, where did you read that? Reach.

You think she's a six. I'd give her an eight; maybe higher. I'd fuck an eight if she was down. You're getting all into personal feelings, her character & how she handles herself in a game of "Smash or Pass?". Ease up, champ.

Raphael

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2011, 08:35:43 AM »
I wouldn't fuck that disgusting thing even if i was offered a hundred bucks.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2011, 08:58:00 AM »
i think i have 2 do it...i agree with Chamera.  U know, i hate when dudes lie on their dicks it makes u look like a little boy.  Id be your strongest advocate with agreeing with tha fact that there's a whole lotta these 4s makin themselves believe that they're 9s and Dimes but 2 say Nicki Minaj is a 6 sounds like youre having a sexual identity crisis.  And i dont think there's this ''baddest chick out there'' and i got standards myself but taking a bad snapshot doesnt make youngin(s) ugly lol.