Author Topic: Nikki Manaj at the MTV Movie Awards....Look at those tittays!!!  (Read 4752 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Nikki Manaj at the MTV Movie Awards....Look at those tittays!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2011, 09:17:15 AM »
lol, just because you think she's a six, doesn't mean it's set in stone she's a six.

For a Black girl, I think she looks good. I'm not fucking her because I'd be settling, I'd be fucking her because I'd want to.

Are you basically saying you'd fuck any skank at a club you find attractive enough?

lol, where did you read that? Reach.

You think she's a six. I'd give her an eight; maybe higher. I'd fuck an eight if she was down. You're getting all into personal feelings, her character & how she handles herself in a game of "Smash or Pass?". Ease up, champ.

Notice I said "that you find attractive enough." Basically you're saying you'd try to fuck any girl you rate an 8. I guess I just have higher standards than that.

what it comes down to is that fake tits and ass don't count very high on my scale. It just ain't that attractive to me when its that obvious. Some of you dudes are into that, okay. But either way, I don't go after every piece of ass that comes my way.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2011, 09:32:35 AM »
I don't go after every piece of ass that comes my way.

becuz u aint got no game.

you're sittin up here talkin about "i don't fuck with 8's".  that's some of the most heterophobic shit i've ever heard.  it's not like all of us are walking down the street in a group and you're just tryna save face smh.  

this isn't even about Nicki Minaj anymore, wat grown man says he doesn't fuck 7's or 8's, tha 7 is the standard.  you either dont get much pussy at all (if at all) or you're gay, it's as simple as that.  u disagree with the implants, fine, but u can't say that you wouldnt hit that and be a straight man.  that just sounds a little heterophobic.

i know this nigga up tha street from me who swears up and down he gets all tha tightest bait and doesn't fuck with 6's or below but u never see tha nigga wit any girls and u never see him get at anything, he just takes a glance and keeps his chin up.... that's some downlow shit son, i know niggaz like u.  worst part about it is is that tha nigga be mad serious when he be on that shit.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 09:34:07 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2011, 09:35:31 AM »
I'd fuck her if she was down. Not nessesarily saying I'd go chase every bitch I thought was an 8. But I mean an 8 is an 8; it's not like you can be an "ugly 8" lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2011, 09:36:18 AM »
First, she ain't an 8 to me. Fake shit doesn't rate very highly to me.

Second, I'm not a male hoe. There a million hot girls out there, enough to where I can pick and choose who I'd want. Lmao how does that make me gay? Stop catching feelings just because I'm not as desperate than you. You'd fuck anything with a pussy, I wouldn't, simple as that.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2011, 09:39:45 AM »
First, she ain't an 8 to me. Fake shit doesn't rate very highly to me.

Second, I'm not a male hoe. There a million hot girls out there, enough to where I can pick and choose who I'd want. Lmao how does that make me gay? Stop catching feelings just because I'm not as desperate than you. You'd fuck anything with a pussy, I wouldn't, simple as that.

u do know that basically you're admitting that you're not a completely straight male right?  

u might not see that you're doing that but u r.  no1 said u had to chase every single piece of ass becuz u dont and that's just being thirsty but that also doesn't mean u should just let tha ass pass you at every opportunity until u get on some "scott pilgram verses the world" shit.  *never saw/will see that movie ftr*  

u could be "bi" and just dont know it yet.  or do u lack self confidence?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2011, 09:58:04 AM »
lmao at this fool. You're a horny teen. Its okay, I was there once. But there's no need to get mad because some of us aren't as desperate.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2011, 10:59:57 AM »
lmao at this fool. You're a horny teen. Its okay, I was there once. But there's no need to get mad because some of us aren't as desperate.

u must be referring to Andre (just like I was).  you're desperate over here tryna convince people that there's something wrong with hittin' an 7 or an 8.  at 1st i got wat u were gettin at but the way u keep continuing on about the subject exposing yourself just makes u a Lame or a little suspect.  

we get it, u think Nicki Minaj is "average" or "below average", fine, but you're wylin' callin shawty a 6 talkin about u wouldn't hit that becuz she's not a 9 or a 10 and she has implants and u don't like women like that in general.  like that's gotta be some of tha gayest shit i've heard all weekend.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 11:03:20 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2011, 11:37:08 AM »
I haven't tried to convince you of anything. Just putting in my 2 cents. You got hurt because some of us have standards. Give it up bro, you're just exposing yourself as a desperate teenager. Obviously you think there's something wrong with not drooling over every piece of ass that comes along. That doesn't make me gay, it means I have more options and don't have to overrate every pussy that walks by. I've been with the worst and the best and I couldn't even tell the difference.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2011, 02:15:23 PM »
I haven't tried to convince you of anything. Just putting in my 2 cents. You got hurt because some of us have standards. Give it up bro, you're just exposing yourself as a desperate teenager. Obviously you think there's something wrong with not drooling over every piece of ass that comes along. That doesn't make me gay, it means I have more options and don't have to overrate every pussy that walks by. I've been with the worst and the best and I couldn't even tell the difference.

for anybody that doesn't know this is "how not to look like a lame and cover it up" 101

when it rains it pours

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2011, 03:19:40 PM »

for anybody that doesn't know this is "how not to look like a lame and cover it up" 101
who is this? what was your old id.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2011, 04:44:03 PM »
How does sayin youd fuck her mean you desperate? Desperate would be a nigga fucking Precious or somethin.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2011, 04:51:25 PM »

You're the one who got mad bro. You're the lame. It's too late, you exposed yourself as a needy teenager.

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2011, 04:52:02 PM »
How does sayin youd fuck her mean you desperate? Desperate would be a nigga fucking Precious or somethin.
Exactly.

You also gotta take into account people got personal tastes and are attracted to certain types more than others.

regardless of all that though, anybody in this thread acting like they wouldn't fuck Nicki if the opportunity presented itself is a fuckin liar anyways. Not even worth the argument.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2011, 06:57:08 PM »
I'd bend that bitch over and knock that silicone right out of her ass.  lmao at you squares acting like you're too good for that shit.  I'm not saying I'd engage in a relationship with her, but if you wouldn't knock that out you might need to check your sexual preference. Just sayin.

But you'd fuck anything, I wouldn't. 2 years ago I would've said the same thing lol but my standards have been raised. If you can get an 8 or 9 why fuck with a 6? If she had an amazing personality maybe but just off the looks fuck no.

Lmao talking about personality.  You're not fucking her personality.  So you only bang chicks that you think you're gonna potentially marry or something?  You're in your 20's go destroy some pussy, that is the time to do it.

Fine girls are a dime a dozen. Why would I mess with one who's a bitch?

If you try to sex every girl who comes your way, you're just giving them the power. Why do you think these girls are stuck up in the first place? Because there are 100 dudes like you after the pussy, even if it isn't worth it. You overvalue the shit out of ass. To me it puts a smile on my face to tell some bitch she isn't good enough for me. And why not? They do it to us all the time.

hahaha you are hilarious bro.  You think too goddamn much.  Honestly you're sounding a little bitter.  Maybe if you perfected your game you wouldn't have bitches telling you you're not good enough for them. 

I keep a harem of hoes, I don't chase shit.

riiiight, you don't chase shit but you'd try to fuck a fake looking breezy like Nikki at a club. Don't try to be a pimp now, you already exposed yourself.

Where did I say I get turned down? Lol I just told you I don't go after the pussy. Tbh I don't even have any real game. Instead of going to clubs looking for pussy, I make friends in normal situations. Chat them up and a month later they're the ones coming after me.

I'm the furthest thing from a player. Just face it, you've got low standards. Don't assume everyone is like you.

When did I say I'd try to fuck a fake looking breezy like Nikki at a club? When did I say I go to clubs? lol.  The question posed was would you fuck nicki manaj.  I said yes, you said no.

I'm not trying to be anything man.  I'm just being honest.  I don't chase bitches.  I've had 5 steady chicks for the last 6 or so months that I kick it with.  My top ones hit the town with me, the bottoms come through at the end of the night when nothing else is poppin.  Truth is, I would be in a relationship with the top one, but she came out of a messy relationship and isn't ready.  She never asks me if I'm dating someone else, and she doesn't want to know.  I don't know how much longer that is gonna stay like that, but for now I've got several on the line and I don't chase shit.

And since you'd be turning Nicki down, I think it's only fair to up some pics of some ladies you're bangin.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2011, 08:31:58 PM »
Stop lyin', Spice.

Meeting women isn't hard. It doesn't take looks or game, all it takes is chatting them up.

if that's not tha biggest lie i've heard all month.  MOST women, matter of fact ALL women either go for looks and most definitely GAME (they're just like us cuz).  that sounds like some lonely shit u on.  

i could be tha brokest bummest nigga in tha club and live in a cardboard box outside behind the club but if I'm fresh, I smell nice, my breath doesn't stink, and I sell that bitch a whole racka pipe dreams and lines (by lines i mean the normal way) then alot of times you'll be straight.  and having your own spot gets u past those 1st few steps too.

i betchu' being humble to these chicks tha whole time hasn't got u any ass.  u might've smelt it but u ain't delt it.