Author Topic: Nikki Manaj at the MTV Movie Awards....Look at those tittays!!!  (Read 4795 times)

sprite

Re: Nikki Manaj at the MTV Movie Awards....Look at those tittays!!!
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2011, 08:35:32 PM »
the guys who say "I wouldn't hit that" remind me of guys I knew back in high school
when the obviously hot slutty girl was talking to you, and you'd go back to the circle
and they'd say to you "uhh she's such a hoe, I wouldn't even mess with that" basically because they know they have no shot

I notice this sometimes midway thru my 20's as well... why are guys so ashamed to be attracted to a super hoe-ish girl?
sure we'd all love a girl who's a 10 that can hold a convo and isn't annoying, but we're talking about getting our rocks off here, c'mon

stop putting on a front!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 08:37:04 PM by sprite »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2011, 08:47:01 PM »
side note:  

There really is alotta 2's out here that put on some make up and think they a 6 or a 7

and there's alotta 4's and 5's out here that dress up and think they an 8 or a 9.

Even 1's want you to chase them sometimes LMBAO!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 08:50:05 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

sprite

« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2011, 09:26:01 PM »
If you try to sex every girl who comes your way, you're just giving them the power. Why do you think these girls are stuck up in the first place? Because there are 100 dudes like you after the pussy, even if it isn't worth it.

Girls are stuck up because they're being pursued?
I'm pretty sure this game has been going on for a long time throughout mankind history, it's nothing new

the reason girls are stuck up (other than the way they were raised, shit their friends feed to them)
is because they constantly come across push-overs, guys GIVING them shit, whether it's asked or not
this means that the suckers and the tricks are ruining it for the rest of the normal guys

I'm not saying don't be thoughtful to a girl or never have a soft moment and put on a tough guy act
guys need to learn to hold back, that's all, just don't be in their face all the time, space it out

also another thing that is prevalent today, guys telling girls they want to eat them out
I was talking to a female friend of my co-worker, and she was telling me stories about her and her girlfriends
and how lame some of these dudes are because they say shit like "baby I just wanna lick your pussy so bad" and offer to pay bills, etc.
and these are regular joes - not some guy breaded up, doing it because he can... I guess they feel they have to do it

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2011, 01:35:20 AM »
Wow, why can't you just accept that some of us don't find Nicki Minaj attractive? Spice already gave you the reason why: some are focused on ass and titties, while others focus on a nice face. We'll leave personality out of it for now ;).

Besides that, I like girls natural, not plastered with makeup. Might be shocking to some, but it's true. And I didn't even mention the fake boobs, which are a complete turnoff to me as well.

sprite

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2011, 01:54:02 AM »
I like girls natural, not plastered with makeup. Might be shocking to some, but it's true. And I didn't even mention the fake boobs, which are a complete turnoff to me as well.
seriously you sound really gay

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2011, 01:57:45 AM »
I like girls natural, not plastered with makeup. Might be shocking to some, but it's true. And I didn't even mention the fake boobs, which are a complete turnoff to me as well.
seriously you sound really gay
I hope the vagina on her doesn't turn him off either :)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2011, 04:20:11 AM »
i think theyre just being different just to be different.  nobody is callin her tha most baddest chick in tha world but 2 say u wouldnt fuck becuz she has implants is suss.  Have u ever felt and suckd on a pumped up titty?  have u ever hit a plastic ass doggystyle?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2011, 01:36:12 PM »
the ass implants are weird as fuck to me but i would still fuck that slut of course

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2011, 01:37:04 PM »
Hahah people that don't like excessive makeup and fake titties are gay? Some call that having good taste, but whatever. You kiddo's grab all the fake bitches you can and leave me the real women.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2011, 02:59:09 PM »
the guys who say "I wouldn't hit that" remind me of guys I knew back in high school
when the obviously hot slutty girl was talking to you, and you'd go back to the circle
and they'd say to you "uhh she's such a hoe, I wouldn't even mess with that" basically because they know they have no shot

I notice this sometimes midway thru my 20's as well... why are guys so ashamed to be attracted to a super hoe-ish girl?
sure we'd all love a girl who's a 10 that can hold a convo and isn't annoying, but we're talking about getting our rocks off here, c'mon

stop putting on a front!

Actually midway through my 20s I realized I can get a girl of any attractiveness level with a little confidence. And its not bragging about myself because any decent looking guy can do this. You talk to enough women and eventually some of them will want to fuck you. Some dudes have it stuck in their head that there's girls out of their league. Bullshit, with females its about personality 90% of the time. Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal. Some of y'all are still stuck in teen crush mode.

Why would I have sex with an annoying hoe with implants if I could get a better looking girl who's actually cool to be around? Makes zero sense. Just to get my rocks off? Lol its not putting up a front to have standards.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2011, 03:05:22 PM »
i think theyre just being different just to be different.  nobody is callin her tha most baddest chick in tha world but 2 say u wouldnt fuck becuz she has implants is suss.  Have u ever felt and suckd on a pumped up titty?  have u ever hit a plastic ass doggystyle?

have you? Real flesh is a million times better

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2011, 03:46:35 PM »
Stop lyin', Spice.

Meeting women isn't hard. It doesn't take looks or game, all it takes is chatting them up.

if that's not tha biggest lie i've heard all month.  MOST women, matter of fact ALL women either go for looks and most definitely GAME (they're just like us cuz).  that sounds like some lonely shit u on.  

i could be tha brokest bummest nigga in tha club and live in a cardboard box outside behind the club but if I'm fresh, I smell nice, my breath doesn't stink, and I sell that bitch a whole racka pipe dreams and lines (by lines i mean the normal way) then alot of times you'll be straight.  and having your own spot gets u past those 1st few steps too.

i betchu' being humble to these chicks tha whole time hasn't got u any ass.  u might've smelt it but u ain't delt it.

+1 for reality

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2011, 05:25:36 PM »
dubcc niggas be thirsty

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2011, 08:54:34 PM »
Spice it's not our fault that nobody believes everything you're saying just becuz u want us to and you say it.  let's keep it 100 (after a week of this nonsense) you're only saying she's not that tite becuz yall know i fucks wit that bitch hard and she's in my avi and on dubcc it's cool to be a little different. 

couz you're on here 9 days a week talkin about whatever and it's not even funny half tha time which PROVES to us and everybody else that you're not this jock you're making yourself out to be (if it was funny it'd be a little different).  all of this would've went away if you wouldn't have said u dont fuck 8s and 9s... normal people dont even say that and Spice Two you're definitely normal by all means...

stop trying to son me like there's some lesson i need to learn about life, stop trying to son Andre like you're trying to teach him something.  in real life if you were to say this shit at a bar with a buncha random dudes or even your homies they would back away from u.  there's nothing to prove cuz.  u dont like Nicki like that, ok.  u arent too fond of silicone, ok.  nobody cares about how YOU feel son, u should've stopped after the 1st time but since you wanna drag shit out you just look dumb.  go back and read tha shit u wrote, it's pretty gay.... in real life

god bless the dead...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2011, 11:26:41 PM »
What don't you believe? Is it that hard for you to believe there's millions of girls out there? You're in threads praising hoodrat pussy like its the only one you've ever gotten.

I don't care who's in your sig or what kind of females you do or don't like. You're the one who's shocked that some of us wouldn't hit that. She's just not my type, deal with it.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 11:28:57 PM by SPICE "He my baby daddy" 2 »