Author Topic: Nikki Manaj at the MTV Movie Awards....Look at those tittays!!!  (Read 4783 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Nikki Manaj at the MTV Movie Awards....Look at those tittays!!!
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2011, 10:13:04 AM »
I think Hwoods right n you just go out of your way to be different on this board. I hate everything about Nicki Minaj and all the rest of that gay wack ass label but it aint like shes some cave troll lookin bitch. So Im gonna agree with what someone else said I wanna see a pic of one of these options or better lookin chicks you claim to have or Im just gonna label you full of it from now on

Why don't you post a pic of your girl first?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2011, 06:55:43 PM »
Spice 2 why so defensive?  Everybody knows I write books everytime I get on and i talk about anything.  Did u expect me to get mad this time becuz it's Nicki Minaj and u think im gonna feel some sorta way about u talkin shit becuz u know i fucks wit youngin hard (crazy lol)?

One thing about me yall should know is that somebody online cant make me mad or get to me (Loon3r, Chamillia, jaydroolcock, or whoever).  It's kinda like those rare times I visit xvideos.com (gay ass site ftr) and in every video with a black person it's always some racist shit being said.  And i be lookin at those black people responding and I'm like son that niggaz online and he or she is clearly fucking around and even if they arent why do u care?  

I'm sorry cuz but i'm not bitin'.  i get chicks, i dont need 2 sweat no celebrity chicks and centerfolds.  i dont have a preference, natural or silicone is fine with me.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 07:04:22 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2011, 05:08:30 PM »
I think Hwoods right n you just go out of your way to be different on this board. I hate everything about Nicki Minaj and all the rest of that gay wack ass label but it aint like shes some cave troll lookin bitch. So Im gonna agree with what someone else said I wanna see a pic of one of these options or better lookin chicks you claim to have or Im just gonna label you full of it from now on

Im not the one claimim im the man and I can get any girl you are. So prove us you got somebody badder than Nikki or shut the hell up.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2011, 05:42:57 PM »

Im not the one claimim im the man and I can get any girl you are. So prove us you got somebody badder than Nikki or shut the hell up.

When did I say I'm the man? Matter of fact I said the average man can get a good looking girl. I rated Nikki a 6 so I don't think its bragging to say I can do better than her. That said, if you aren't going to post pics of your girl why should I? Lol I would never be stupid enough to post pics of my girl on the internet, hence why no one does except NIK.

You thinking it takes being "the man" to get a girl says more about you and your lack of confidence than it does about me. I've seen plenty of fat, ugly guys score, so I don't think its bragging at all to say I can get a girl. You just sound like someone who's never had any real experience dating.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 05:44:51 PM by SPICE "He my baby daddy" 2 »

noot12

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2011, 07:29:46 AM »
Jrome the "don killuminati" is a WHITE GUY WHO WORKS IN A BANK. YEAH KIND OF LIKE OFFICE SPACE BUT WAYY LAMER. HE COMES ON HERE TO TRY AND ACT "HARD" BUT HE VACATIONS AT DISNEY WITH HIS FAMILY. AND HEY JROME WHILE YOUR OUT GETTING HERPES FROM ALL THE NASTY HOES YOU ARE FUCKING, KNOW THAT I AM LAUGHING AT YOU BITCH. YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STREET, TRY MOVING OUT OF THE HIGH RISE YOU LIVE IN.

DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THIS GUY SAYS. HE IS FUCKED UP AND DRINKS HARDCORE EVERY NIGHT.

noot12

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2011, 07:38:47 AM »
oH AND HE LET HIS EX GF GET ARRESTED FROM HIM ....YEAH HE IS A BAD ASS MOTHER FUCKER.

noot12

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2011, 07:40:11 AM »
FOR*

noot12

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2011, 07:59:03 AM »
Jerome also has no real black friends. He will always be on here criticizing hip hop because he will never be accepted into the community. Critics are, because they cant be artists.
He comes on here and talks about rappers selling their souls to the devil but please tell me this......if you work in a bank, your an alcoholic, and you admitted to fucking five girls in the past six months..  do you think maybe YOU have sold your soul as well?

stop trying to act like something you are not.
you are not hard
you are not street

try buying weed off a dude that lives and records rap out of a storage unit because he recently got robbed at gun point. hey remember when you were upset about the place you moved in to because you thought the black door guys were going to rob you?

i hope you feel as dumb as you make yourself look. Fuck you!!!!! <3

Sikotic™

« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2011, 11:07:57 AM »
Jrome.........I think you have a fan.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2011, 11:11:02 AM »

idk, i cant c it...

Sikotic™

« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2011, 11:14:57 AM »

idk, i cant c it...
Way below my standards  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2011, 11:34:51 AM »
lol

to each his own tho, Nicki Minaj is certified
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 12:34:44 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Sccit

« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2011, 01:32:12 PM »
I'd bend that bitch over and knock that silicone right out of her ass.  lmao at you squares acting like you're too good for that shit.  I'm not saying I'd engage in a relationship with her, but if you wouldn't knock that out you might need to check your sexual preference. Just sayin.

real spit, young'n

Sccit

« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2011, 01:32:45 PM »
I'd bend that bitch over and knock that silicone right out of her ass.  lmao at you squares acting like you're too good for that shit.  I'm not saying I'd engage in a relationship with her, but if you wouldn't knock that out you might need to check your sexual preference. Just sayin.

But you'd fuck anything, I wouldn't. 2 years ago I would've said the same thing lol but my standards have been raised. First off, if you can get an 8 or 9 why fuck with a 6?

actually scratch that, I wouldn't even necessarily hit a 10. There's too many scandalous bitches out there who think too highly of themselves. Fine ones are a dime a dozen, I pick ones with personality. Plus it would put a smile on my face to tell some stuck up bitch she's not good enough for me.

ur gay, buddy

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2011, 01:38:48 PM »
How does sayin youd fuck her mean you desperate? Desperate would be a nigga fucking Precious or somethin.
Exactly.

You also gotta take into account people got personal tastes and are attracted to certain types more than others.

regardless of all that though, anybody in this thread acting like they wouldn't fuck Nicki if the opportunity presented itself is a fuckin liar anyways. Not even worth the argument.

he's not lying, he's just gay......like most the posters here