Author Topic: What Do You Drive?  (Read 669 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:What Do You Drive?
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2003, 11:52:39 PM »
btw what fast food resturant do you work at Don Corn? gotta give you props cuz that's what i'm doing too paying out the ass for insurance and carpayments ;)

LOL @ Don Corn....

I'm workin at Jack In Tha Crack... I'm tryna bounce from there though... and maybe get a cheaper car... I need tha feria... It's not like weed grows on trees does it?

Good luck on your ride though... sounds AWESOME.... but not really my style... that's what them white boys be drivin ;)

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

S.G.V.

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2003, 12:27:07 AM »
2000 Silver Ford Expedition. So far only got the Euro Clear head lights and corners. Got the billet grill with illuminated Ford Emblem and Euro Tail lights as well. Got my Fosgate system, 10 Disc Changer, Kenwood Amp and Tweaters on the top corners of my front windshield, shit bumps!!
damn foo when r u gonna scoop me so we can cruise?...lol...shit seems like u rollin clean..props...

me...i got a 98 Dodge Ram 2500...V 10 muthafuckas!!!...6 disc cd change with tape deck...right now its a stock stereo and i aint got my system yet....but soon i will...its white with a lil lift...im thinkin of goin bigger soon tho...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2003, 11:28:48 AM »
2000 Silver Ford Expedition. So far only got the Euro Clear head lights and corners. Got the billet grill with illuminated Ford Emblem and Euro Tail lights as well. Got my Fosgate system, 10 Disc Changer, Kenwood Amp and Tweaters on the top corners of my front windshield, shit bumps!!
damn foo when r u gonna scoop me so we can cruise?...lol...shit seems like u rollin clean..props...

me...i got a 98 Dodge Ram 2500...V 10 muthafuckas!!!...6 disc cd change with tape deck...right now its a stock stereo and i aint got my system yet....but soon i will...its white with a lil lift...im thinkin of goin bigger soon tho...

Whatever. I bet you had lots of time thinking up what you were gonna say about your "truck" while you drove to burger king in your broke ass chevette. :)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2003, 12:13:05 PM »
93 Saturn SL2 5 speed..Short shirt 5 speed manual..2 bazooka 12s in the trunk with a pioneer deck and pioneer 6.5 in 3 ways...800 watt cheap amp..but it works well and bumps hella hard.im gonna get some pics

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2003, 12:22:54 PM »
I drive a "Audi A4" V Reg

8)

Metalic Silver

bez

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2003, 12:54:35 PM »
Sorry its a Power Wheels X5 TURBO Jungle Supreme, with automatic locking system.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2003, 12:58:41 PM »

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2003, 01:19:32 PM »
Sorry its a Power Wheels X5 TURBO Jungle Supreme, with automatic locking system.
LOL

S.G.V.

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2003, 03:17:43 PM »

Whatever. I bet you had lots of time thinking up what you were gonna say about your "truck" while you drove to burger king in your broke ass chevette. :)
lol u caught me

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2003, 07:04:45 PM »
here's what i'm doing EXACTLY to my car

i just need the front and back facias, the black taillights and the decals

also i'm either getting the Cobra R wheels or the bullit ones, as of right now it's the Cobra R's but i dunno yet 100%
« Last Edit: January 14, 2003, 07:07:10 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jome

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2003, 07:05:30 PM »

Lmao.  
I can picture S.G.V. being one of those big Latin mahfuckaz cruisin down the block in his big ass truck, volume on MAX, honking at everybody, looking for trouble.  ;D

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2003, 10:19:57 PM »

No doubt no doubt, but u rolling deep with dat Ram uself!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2003, 11:07:10 PM »
Dodge Rams are fucking dope as hell, they're my favorite trucks

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

McDaddy187 aka Dj Mack

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2003, 04:30:28 AM »
I'm drivin' (almost) the same car as Caine, in Menace To Society..A Ford, cabrio, same color (blue / gray), but more the European version of it.. You gotta see me bumpin Computer Love!!  ;D

Soundstereo is; SONY CDX-CA700 Front CD, with CD-Text, remote control, etc..

Subwoofer, Sony Receiver, total Watt is 1200 WATT...

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2003, 06:48:21 AM »
i got mah gangsta ass 1.4i 'open air' polo.. lol (first year drivin nearly is up... cheaper insurance soon, i already got 1 year 'no claims' since i was drivin it on my provisional.)

but in the next few months, -hopefully by easter it'll be a Toyota Celica (mk2) 2.0 GT.. yup in silver too (black looks sweet but its a bitch to keep clean). hopefully one'll come up with some extra spoilers n things too.  i was gonna get an mr2- same engine as this car but only a 2 seater and rear wheel drive unlike this one. mr2 would be sweet as a 'fun' second car in the future but for now something i can fit more people in is a must. the 'gt four' version of the celica is sweet but the insurance is a killer. theres a 1.8 version too the 'ST' but thats got fuck all extras, i want proper air-con, lectric everything, alloys, disks all round etc

seems like cars are a lot lot cheaper in the US :( the UK is dearer than the rest of europe too  :'(
« Last Edit: January 15, 2003, 06:51:25 AM by Overseer »