Author Topic: What do yall think of Jesus?  (Read 657 times)

OutSider

Re:What do yall think of Jesus?
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2003, 08:46:52 PM »
Well if you do believe in God I respect that. It helps you, so there's no problem. But you still gotta tell me why it's better to have any religion than no religion.

because... religion is what helps builds communitees of people who... share a common and spiritual belief... religion is not concreck.... but people are able to grow and feel good about themselves.. ever religion has there own moral beliefs to follow.. .. also spirituality just feels good... somedays.. i just pray to God..... to help me.. some people dont pray to god.. they pray to what every it is that they do... but.. it works for them..

there are just alot of question in life that just cant be answered.. but that doesnt cause me to doubt

mauzip

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2003, 08:51:24 PM »

because... religion is what helps builds communitees of people who... share a common and spiritual belief... religion is not concreck.... but people are able to grow and feel good about themselves.. ever religion has there own moral beliefs to follow.. .. also spirituality just feels good... somedays.. i just pray to God..... to help me.. some people dont pray to god.. they pray to what every it is that they do... but.. it works for them..

there are just alot of question in life that just cant be answered.. but that doesnt cause me to doubt

Let me tell you, I'm the happiest person on earth. Religion has nothing to do with happiness. You say that w/o religion helps to build communities and so, but let me tell you this: my country, the Netherlands, doesn't have that many religious people and still it's going good with the country.

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2003, 08:59:21 PM »
What it comes down to is, some people like to be religious, some don't.  If you don't want to be religious, that's fine with me, but don't talk down about my decisions either.

BTW, I know you're not, I'm just saying, that's the bottom line, you gotta do what you gotta do, and I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do.  You're welcome to do what I'm gonna do, if that's what you wanna do, LOL.  

mauzip

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2003, 09:06:32 PM »
What it comes down to is, some people like to be religious, some don't.  If you don't want to be religious, that's fine with me, but don't talk down about my decisions either.

BTW, I know you're not, I'm just saying, that's the bottom line, you gotta do what you gotta do, and I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do.  You're welcome to do what I'm gonna do, if that's what you wanna do, LOL.  

I have respect for every religion, so I don't talk down on any religion. I do think that some religions have some things I don't agree with, but I will always respect the religion.

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2003, 09:07:08 PM »
I know ya do  8)

Woodrow

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2003, 09:08:41 PM »
Jesus gets the from me!