Author Topic: This nigga 50 got a bad new bitch: he has the cam out, wheres the homegrown fif?  (Read 422 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

radiotube you mad cuz you used to post pics and no one paid attention

BiggBoogaBiff

gimme a second, ima get my Dre on.  i got way better taste, classyness aside lol

BiggBoogaBiff

yall will see what im sayin

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
LMFAO @ this pic.

andre posts up wack bishes somtimes but his threads are way better than the other 5,000 threads i see on here dedicated to NIK or whoever the fuck he is.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
LMFAO @ this pic.

andre posts up wack bishes somtimes but his threads are way better than the other 5,000 threads i see on here dedicated to NIK or whoever the fuck he is.

Andre14615

• Lil Geezy
yeah son, keep on masturbating and showing us your jerk off material, i'll make sure to send u $3.49 by money order for new bottles of lotion every two weeks just to keep this section of the board alive becuz we so need this in real life.  

u have to have an alias or something on here and that's why u do lame shit like this every single day, i could see weekly but daily tho smh.  but whatever tho cuz, i have no time to argue with a teenage hermit becuz i'm so mad.  

i get pussy in real life, i don't need a computer to look at a titty or a pair of cheeks.  

lmao

tell em why u mad son?

explain that hate

damn, u mad?

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Thats one big bucktoothed bitch!!

...oh wait, thats 50...
Good one!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 09:27:04 PM by DJ SUGAFREE QUIK »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah son, keep on masturbating and showing us your jerk off material, i'll make sure to send u $3.49 by money order for new bottles of lotion every two weeks just to keep this section of the board alive becuz we so need this in real life.  

u have to have an alias or something on here and that's why u do lame shit like this every single day, i could see weekly but daily tho smh.  but whatever tho cuz, i have no time to argue with a teenage hermit becuz i'm so mad.  

i get pussy in real life, i don't need a computer to look at a titty or a pair of cheeks.  

lmao

tell em why u mad son?

explain that hate

damn, u mad?
go out and get some pussy jerkoff