Author Topic: Palastinien children terrorist...Ages 8 and 13  (Read 462 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Palastinien children terrorist...Ages 8 and 13
« on: January 13, 2003, 03:49:35 PM »
I heard somewhere that 2 days ago, two Palastinien kids (ages 8 and 13) tried to attack a few Israeli civilians with knives, but didn't succede, and got in some trouble...This isn't a rumor, I saw it in some Middle-Eastern news paper...

So what do ya'll think of Palastiniens sending their children off to kill Israelis, and putting their lives in danger? I think this is straight out sickening, and anyone who agrees with this should have their balls cut off and fed to them...PeACe

Quakaveli

Re:Palastinien children terrorist...Ages 8 and 13
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2003, 03:26:10 PM »
Personally I think its disgusting too, I wonder what is wrong with their parents that they have been reduced to thinking like insects with no brains or feelings...oh of course, JIHAD is more important than the lives of thsee kids...oh wait...if they kill othe"infidels" aka worthless scum, or even die trying...they will goto HEAVEN!!!!!!!! ALLAH HU AKKKBARRRR!!!! ::)

Fuck Terrorists. >:(

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2003, 05:09:05 PM »
Personally I think its disgusting too, I wonder what is wrong with their parents that they have been reduced to thinking like insects with no brains or feelings...oh of course, JIHAD is more important than the lives of thsee kids...oh wait...if they kill othe"infidels" aka worthless scum, or even die trying...they will goto HEAVEN!!!!!!!! ALLAH HU AKKKBARRRR!!!! ::)

Fuck Terrorists. >:(

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2003, 05:22:24 PM »
Word, I think iots disgusting that the occupation and systematic oppression and massacres of an entire people has come to this. Occupation sees no colour, and age.
When little kids feel they have no other alternative in life but to fight, you know their lives have become meaningless. Any one who supporsts the conditions these people are forced to live in deserve to have their balls cut off and fed to them.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2003, 07:40:49 PM »
Word, I think iots disgusting that the occupation and systematic oppression and massacres of an entire people has come to this. Occupation sees no colour, and age.
When little kids feel they have no other alternative in life but to fight, you know their lives have become meaningless. Any one who supporsts the conditions these people are forced to live in deserve to have their balls cut off and fed to them.

LMAO!!!!!!!! when I quickly scanned thru Tech's post starting with Woah...I was liek DAMN he actually agreed with something we agree and didnt start defending the muslims...but guess not ::)

Quake Hu AKBARRRRRR!

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2003, 08:29:25 AM »
What you have is Palestinian kids growing up with little hope.  They have heard of their fathers and grandfathers working many years to scrap together enough pennies to buy a house; only to have it run down because of some silly biulding code law used as a guise to strip them of their property and land.  You have more Palestine refugee's who still to this day have been denied their right of return.  The truth will come to light.  It already is emerging from the darkness.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2003, 08:39:12 AM »
What you have is Palestinian kids growing up with little hope.  They have heard of their fathers and grandfathers working many years to scrap together enough pennies to buy a house; only to have it run down because of some silly biulding code law used as a guise to strip them of their property and land.  You have more Palestine refugee's who still to this day have been denied their right of return.  The truth will come to light.  It already is emerging from the darkness.

True, and I agree with you Infinite...

BUT...it sounds like you are defending and supporting this.  Come on man...suicide bombings are bad enough, but sending kids to do the dirty work is plain pathetic and sickening!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2003, 08:52:08 AM »
ALLAH HU AKKKBARRRR!!!! ::)

Fuckin Faggot.....Dun ever say that shit again.....Punk ass Apu, Go eat some Curry.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2003, 09:02:57 AM »

Fuckin Faggot.....Dun ever say that shit again.....Punk ass Apu, Go eat some Curry.....

ALLAH HU AKKKBAARRRRR!!! 8)

Ima kep sayin it until yall hatin punk muthafuckaz keep callin me "curry eatin, cow worshippin", its tit for tat bitches.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2003, 11:44:07 AM »
lol you jokes Quake, me and u need to blaze a spliff together man...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ROCCY

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2003, 02:16:44 PM »

LMFAO@ APU

Wtf is wrong with u rapquake, you are retarded seriously..here are some nice and smart quotes from you...

Quake Hu AKBARRRRRR!

ALLAH HU AKKKBARRRR!!!!

wtf dude, by the shit u say, sounds like u just came from india..anyways..lol..u make me laugh, haahhhaahahhaha

jav

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2003, 04:30:42 PM »

good to see you saying Allah Is the greatest, he sure is  ;D

but i think urs should be... beef hu akbar?  ???

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2003, 04:38:11 PM »

good to see you saying Allah Is the greatest, he sure is  ;D

but i think urs should be... beef hu akbar?  ???

I AM THE GREATEST! lol

Quakaveli

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2003, 05:27:37 PM »
lol you jokes Quake, me and u need to blaze a spliff together man...

haha fa sho U shud come down to San Diego in like 8-9 weeks when school ends and Im having a big stoner get-together, wit mad amounts of bud dogg

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2003, 09:25:16 AM »

Tech if u think that these Kids have any self awareness you're awfully mistaken, hope, empty lives, etc etc is BS man....they don't even know what they're fighting for, u wanna tell me that these kids even know who's their enemy....?!...it just showes u how the palestinian authority's ,so called, educational system works, it's an important part of the whole brainwashin machine ....btw, i also bet their families got payed....
« Last Edit: January 23, 2003, 09:26:22 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?