Author Topic: there is no high like sour diesel  (Read 1569 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: there is no high like sour diesel
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2011, 03:17:50 PM »
chronic is still bomb if your low on ends or can't find any good og's to smoke on, but it's a last resort kind of thing...

but c'mon son lol, how is a sour deez or trainwreck high even remotely close to smoking this...

and Kali Mist
K-11
Aspen Haze
Bluetooth are those strains you c on the compassionate shelf at 60 a zip, lol at those being the best shit you've smoked...how much they taxin' your ass for these nugs anyway?

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2011, 03:26:17 PM »
sour deez-nuuuuts used to be a personal favorite but the strand has gotten a lot weaker over the last 2-3 years (but yet the price is still just as high)

personally the strands I've felt are best are as follows:

Trainwreck
Kali Mist Skunk lP
K-11
Aspen Haze
Bluetooth

those are my favorites that I know the names of.

Trainwreck was good like 6 years ago.

lmao

the wreck we get up here is fucking crazy now....shits on diseel

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, man say that round here people would just laugh at you.
lmfao never mind fool, apparently you have no idea what you're talking abou cause a strain of cannabis doesn't lose it's potency over time, the growers in your area just changed or your dealer is giving you shittier quality of the same strain each time he sees you till you think that a strain can change over the years lol...they can cross it with other strains and make new ones but the seeds for sour d are the same from 5 years ago...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2011, 03:46:34 PM »
sour deez-nuuuuts used to be a personal favorite but the strand has gotten a lot weaker over the last 2-3 years (but yet the price is still just as high)

Trainwreck
Kali Mist Skunk lP
K-11
Aspen Haze
Bluetooth

lmao

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, man say that round here people would just laugh at you.
lmfao never mind fool, apparently you have no idea what you're talking abou cause a strain of cannabis doesn't lose it's potency over time, the growers in your area just changed or your dealer is giving you shittier quality of the same strain each time he sees you till you think that a strain can change over the years lol...they can cross it with other strains and make new ones but the seeds for sour d are the same from 5 years ago...

what the fuck are you talking about, we're not talking about if the strain lost potency, nobodies even say that you moron. we're not trying to be some duchebag weed scientist.

are you an idiot? dont you think we know the mechanics? no shit if your "dealer" gets different shit he got different weed or just got shitty quality.

your dusche bag  weed 411 is a fail. nobody gives a fuck about being a weed scientist and its not cool, this is what i was talking about earlier.

we're weed smokers, i drink beer do i act like a faggot and think im some sort of beer scientist? no. u just look like some dusche bag loser thats still stuck in highschool.

and nobody smokes sour diseal or trainwreck cuz that shits shitty, i didnt smoke it 7 years ago because its chronic and i dont smoke it now because its chronic.

shits trash. y get regular hennessey when u can get vsop, its like gettin corona "light" instead of extra. lol low on ends, i rather get 10 sac of OG than a 10 dollar gram of trainwreck trash and sour dog shit

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2011, 03:51:04 PM »
chronic is still bomb if your low on ends or can't find any good og's to smoke on, but it's a last resort kind of thing...

but c'mon son lol, how is a sour deez or trainwreck high even remotely close to smoking this...

and Kali Mist
K-11
Aspen Haze
Bluetooth are those strains you c on the compassionate shelf at 60 a zip, lol at those being the best shit you've smoked...how much they taxin' your ass for these nugs anyway?

lol these pics are really deceiving, its not as good as it looks, certainly not sticky at all and doesnt smell dank either.

even when u get OG especially from the clubs its not as good as the street shit i used to see. lol theres a reason why they sell "skywalker" OG for 35 an 8th

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2011, 04:34:34 PM »

Trainwreck
Kali Mist Skunk lP
K-11
Aspen Haze
Bluetooth

lmao

what the fuck are you talking about, we're not talking about if the strain lost potency, nobodies even say that you moron. we're not trying to be some duchebag weed scientist.

are you an idiot? dont you think we know the mechanics? no shit if your "dealer" gets different shit he got different weed or just got shitty quality.

your dusche bag  weed 411 is a fail. nobody gives a fuck about being a weed scientist and its not cool, this is what i was talking about earlier.

we're weed smokers, i drink beer do i act like a faggot and think im some sort of beer scientist? no. u just look like some dusche bag loser thats still stuck in highschool.

and nobody smokes sour diseal or trainwreck cuz that shits shitty, i didnt smoke it 7 years ago because its chronic and i dont smoke it now because its chronic.

shits trash. y get regular hennessey when u can get vsop, its like gettin corona "light" instead of extra. lol low on ends, i rather get 10 sac of OG than a 10 dollar gram of trainwreck trash and sour dog shit

you're fucking retarded son, I quoted you cause i agreed with you that people would laugh at him if he said that in socal dumbass..but if you really think I'm a weed scientist that shows how low your intellect is cause all I said was that a strain doesn't get weaker over the years and you have your period and think I'm acting like a weed snob...you're the snob that's saying "I never smoked chronic because it's chronic" wtf kinda shit is that? chronic used to be like kush before all these medical clubs blew up in socal...the only place kush was available back in the 90's and early 00's was mostly in the bay area, that's why you hear bay rappers rap about kush since like 93 and the LA rappers you look upto were still on chrondons(apparently you were too good to even smoke that back when you were in middle school)

and the thread starter said that sour diesel is getting weaker over the years(read the pink highlighted park you fucking chink) and lol at the thinking the weed on "the streets" is any different from the "clubs",smfh...same growers/vendors but a different middle man, if you can't c that then you're even dumber than I thought. again, you're more knowledgable than these other fools smoking trash weed, but who doesn't know about treez in LA, so overall for an LA head you really have know idea whats really good, but hey, asians really aren't heavy smokers to begin with...

and I only posted these pics cause if you post a dense og nug thats sticky it doesn't look as appealing to the naked eye(of a novice smoker at that) as a perfectly cured and crystalized nug like the ones I posted(sorry I got all scientificall lmfao, idiot)

and you would rather get a G of OG at 10$ instead of some still bomb lets say green crack(chronic) at 110 a zip(3-4 bucks a G), guess what, ME TOO...but I smoke 6-7 blunts daily from the time I wake up till I go to sleep so if I'm low on funds and I cop a G of OG wtf am I supposed to do if I finish that shit in ONE blunt? I could not smoke all day after I'm done with that G, or instead of blowing 10 bucks on a G when I can get some still bomb herb and roll WAY fatter blunts all day and not have to wait till I get some ends...

btw you can't act like you know everything about weed then proceed to call someone else a snob when they school you on the subject when you never considered yourself a snob to begin with.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 04:45:50 PM by Ali Tha Great »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2011, 04:43:23 PM »

and Kali Mist
K-11
Aspen Haze

lol these pics are really deceiving, its not as good as it looks,certainly not sticky at all  and doesnt smell dank either.

even when u get OG especially from the clubs its not as good as the street shit i used to see. lol theres a reason why they sell "skywalker" OG for 35 an 8th

how the fuck can you smell through the screen? is that a super power that asians have?

you can't tell what it smells like unless you smell it retard...one thing that every smoker knows is that you can judge almost everything by a pic or just looking at it through a jar, beside the smell...you can somewhat tell how dense or sticky a nug is or isn't, but unless you have some sort of super power there's no way you can tell what a nug smells like without smelling it...even nugs from the same plant can have a weaker smell compared to other nugs from the same plant based on how much jar time they receive...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2011, 04:45:50 PM »

and Kali Mist
K-11
Aspen Haze

lol these pics are really deceiving, its not as good as it looks,certainly not sticky at all  and doesnt smell dank either.

how the fuck can you smell through the screen? is that a super power that asians have?

you can't tell what it smells like unless you smell it retard...one thing that every smoker knows is that you can judge almost everything by a pic or just looking at it through a jar, beside the smell...you can somewhat tell how dense or sticky a nug is or isn't, but unless you have some sort of super power there's no way you can tell what a nug smells like without smelling it...even nugs from the same plant can have a weaker smell compared to other nugs from the same plant based on how much jar time they receive...

are you an idiot?

sometimes bro -_-

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2011, 04:49:52 PM »

and Kali Mist
K-11
Aspen Haze

are you an idiot?

sometimes bro -_-
exactly how I thought you would reply...now go drink some liquor and leave the cannabis to the brown skinned folk, this shits too strong for asians to handle, kinda like the truth... 8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2011, 04:59:51 PM »

Trainwreck
Kali Mist Skunk lP
K-11
Aspen Haze
Bluetooth

lmao

your dusche bag  weed 411 is a fail. nobody gives a fuck about being a weed scientist and its not cool, this is what i was talking about earlier.

you're fucking retarded son, I quoted you cause i agreed with you that people would laugh at him if he said that in socal dumbass..but if you really think I'm a weed scientist that shows how low your intellect is cause all I said was that a strain doesn't get weaker over the years and you have your period and think I'm acting like a weed snob...you're the snob that's saying "I never smoked chronic because it's chronic" wtf kinda shit is that? chronic used to be like kush before all these medical clubs blew up in socal...the only place kush was available back in the 90's and early 00's was mostly in the bay area, that's why you hear bay rappers rap about kush since like 93 and the LA rappers you look upto were still on chrondons(apparently you were too good to even smoke that back when you were in middle school)

and the thread starter said that sour diesel is getting weaker over the years(read the pink highlighted park you fucking chink) and lol at the thinking the weed on "the streets" is any different from the "clubs",smfh...same growers/vendors but a different middle man, if you can't c that then you're even dumber than I thought. again, you're more knowledgable than these other fools smoking trash weed, but who doesn't know about treez in LA, so overall for an LA head you really have know idea whats really good, but hey, asians really aren't heavy smokers to begin with...

and I only posted these pics cause if you post a dense og nug thats sticky it doesn't look as appealing to the naked eye(of a novice smoker at that) as a perfectly cured and crystalized nug like the ones I posted(sorry I got all scientificall lmfao, idiot)

and you would rather get a G of OG at 10$ instead of some still bomb lets say green crack(chronic) at 110 a zip(3-4 bucks a G), guess what, ME TOO...but I smoke 6-7 blunts daily from the time I wake up till I go to sleep so if I'm low on funds and I cop a G of OG wtf am I supposed to do if I finish that shit in ONE blunt? I could not smoke all day after I'm done with that G, or instead of blowing 10 bucks on a G when I can get some still bomb herb and roll WAY fatter blunts all day and not have to wait till I get some ends...

btw you can't act like you know everything about weed then proceed to call someone else a snob when they school you on the subject when you never considered yourself a snob to begin with.

your the type that ruin threads about weed.

i havent smoked chronic in 7 years because why the fuck would i? theres kush and i smoke kush all the time, so there for chronic doesnt get me high and if it does its a very mild buzz. i dont know about thousand oaks but aint nobody smokes chronic around here.

lol the streets used to get priority u moron, i know it comes from the same place, when did i say it didnt? i dont know if the streets still get priority but i still havent seen the shit i used to get off the big homie.

and dont tell me this and that, u know damn well clubs were shit back in the day.

lol asians arnt really heavy smokers to begin with. yea homie get racial might as wells say ur a muslim, a pedo, terrorist, smell like shit, hairy, eat with rice and shit with your dirty ass hands.

what does asians uve met that dont smoke alot have to do with me? you dumb inbred, u live in thousand oaks man im sure nobody over there is  a heavy smoker, you live in goddamn pleasantville for christsakes.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2011, 05:01:33 PM »

and Kali Mist
K-11
Aspen Haze

are you an idiot?

sometimes bro -_-
exactly how I thought you would reply...now go drink some liquor and leave the cannabis to the brown skinned folk, this shits too strong for asians to handle, kinda like the truth... 8)

damn your dumb, i know cuz ive seen it before and smoked if before.

shut your dirty ass up n come down here u dumb hoe, lol you talk about chronic and say its too strong for asians to handle.

say this to my face you pussy shit

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2011, 05:16:52 PM »
lmao i live in santa ana son, get your facts straight...I haven't stayed in thousand oaks in 3 years, I stayed there for 4-5 months before i got a place for myself right after I came back from the middle east...and I would get my weed from the valley(your neighborhood) cause it's a 10 min drive...and i don't care if you call me a terrorist, still doesn't change the fact that you're a light smoker that thinks he's hard lmao...lol at "come say that to my face"...still living with your parents huh? let me be more like you then...
"ur a muslim, a pedo, terrorist, smell like shit, hairy, eat with rice and shit with your dirty ass hands." you say that to my face pussy!#greatestcombackindubhistory
fucking faggot, lmfao

now go play pokeman...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2011, 05:22:29 PM »

Trainwreck
Kali Mist Skunk lP
K-11
Aspen Haze
Bluetooth

lmao

your the type that ruin threads about weed.

i havent smoked chronic in 7 years because why the fuck would i? theres kush and i smoke kush all the time, so there for chronic doesnt get me high and if it does its a very mild buzz. i dont know about thousand oaks but aint nobody smokes chronic around here.

lol the streets used to get priority u moron, i know it comes from the same place, when did i say it didnt? i dont know if the streets still get priority but i still havent seen the shit i used to get off the big homie.

and dont tell me this and that, u know damn well clubs were shit back in the day.

lol asians arnt really heavy smokers to begin with. yea homie get racial might as wells say ur a muslim, a pedo, terrorist, smell like shit, hairy, eat with rice and shit with your dirty ass hands.

what does asians uve met that dont smoke alot have to do with me? you dumb inbred, u live in thousand oaks man im sure nobody over there is  a heavy smoker, you live in goddamn pleasantville for christsakes.
lol at you're the type that ruins threads about weed...like this thread was overflowing with so much valuable posts on weed that me ethering you would make it any worse than it already was...and how old are you foreal? THE STREETS GET PRIORITY? what the fuck are you talking about, do you think you live in "american gangster" or some shit,lol...MONEY gets the priority you dumbfuck...who ever drops the most money the fastest is where the vendors are gonna sell there weed to...they could give a fuck about "the streets"...it's 2000 fucking 11 moron...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2011, 05:25:10 PM »
yall make me not even wanna smoke no more...

because of this thread smoking weed is now dungeons and dragons staus...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2011, 05:29:49 PM »
damn your dumb, i know cuz ive seen it before and smoked if before.
you've seen that particular nug in the pic and have smelled and smoke it? unless you have then you didn't understand any part of my previous posts, but I really didn't expect you to cause you thought I was talking about "weed mechanics" whatever the fuck that is, although I think what you meant was "genetics" in which case I never even mentioned the genetics of any plant in this thread besides mentioning cross-breeding strains in my first post...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2011, 05:31:36 PM »
yall make me not even wanna smoke no more...

because of this thread smoking weed is now dungeons and dragons staus...

well you should never ever ever enter a weed forum cause it's basically all this shitx10000000 and way more knowledgable heads than me throwing growing terms around that make me look like looney in this thread lol