Author Topic: there is no high like sour diesel  (Read 1576 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: there is no high like sour diesel
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2011, 05:36:25 PM »
damn your dumb, i know cuz ive seen it before and smoked if before.
you've seen that particular nug in the pic and have smelled and smoke it? unless you have then you didn't understand any part of my previous posts, but I really didn't expect you to cause you thought I was talking about "weed mechanics" whatever the fuck that is, although I think what you meant was "genetics" in which case I never even mentioned the genetics of any plant in this thread besides mentioning cross-breeding strains in my first post...

ive seen it more than enough, and its fucking chornic, end of story

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2011, 05:42:27 PM »
lmao i live in santa ana son, get your facts straight...I haven't stayed in thousand oaks in 3 years, I stayed there for 4-5 months before i got a place for myself right after I came back from the middle east...and I would get my weed from the valley(your neighborhood) cause it's a 10 min drive...and i don't care if you call me a terrorist, still doesn't change the fact that you're a light smoker that thinks he's hard lmao...lol at "come say that to my face"...still living with your parents huh? let me be more like you then...
"ur a muslim, a pedo, terrorist, smell like shit, hairy, eat with rice and shit with your dirty ass hands." you say that to my face pussy!#greatestcombackindubhistory
fucking faggot, lmfao

now go play pokeman...

damn ur a moron, i was being sarcastic u stupid fuck

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2011, 05:45:54 PM »
damn your dumb, i know cuz ive seen it before and smoked if before.
you've seen that particular nug in the pic and have smelled and smoke it? unless you have then you didn't understand any part of my previous posts, but I really didn't expect you to cause you thought I was talking about "weed mechanics" whatever the fuck that is, although I think what you meant was "genetics" in which case I never even mentioned the genetics of any plant in this thread besides mentioning cross-breeding strains in my first post...

ive seen it more than enough, and its fucking chornic, end of story
actually it's kush, the first pics chronic...and yes, end of story cause you have no valuable input on the subject whatsoever...you always act like you smoke the best shit and know the most about weed but in reality you really don't know shit son, you made fun of the thread starter without giving him any info on whats up and say that I ruin weed threads? at least I know a little bit about weed(I'm not gonna front and say I know everything about cannabis cause i really don't, but I definitely know more than you)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2011, 05:48:25 PM »
lmao i live in santa ana son, get your facts straight...I haven't stayed in thousand oaks in 3 years, I stayed there for 4-5 months before i got a place for myself right after I came back from the middle east...and I would get my weed from the valley(your neighborhood) cause it's a 10 min drive...and i don't care if you call me a terrorist, still doesn't change the fact that you're a light smoker that thinks he's hard lmao...lol at "come say that to my face"...still living with your parents huh? let me be more like you then...
"ur a muslim, a pedo, terrorist, smell like shit, hairy, eat with rice and shit with your dirty ass hands." you say that to my face pussy!#greatestcombackindubhistory
fucking faggot, lmfao

now go play pokeman...

lol at pulling a "lights"...saying shit and then when you realize your shit hit the fan you say "it's sarcasm", idiot...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2011, 06:11:42 PM »
fucking faggot, lmfao

now go play pokeman...

lol at pulling a "lights"...saying shit and then when you realize your shit hit the fan you say "it's sarcasm", idiot...

.....  :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2011, 10:55:16 PM »
sour deez-nuuuuts used to be a personal favorite but the strand has gotten a lot weaker over the last 2-3 years (but yet the price is still just as high)

personally the strands I've felt are best are as follows:

Trainwreck
Kali Mist Skunk lP
K-11
Aspen Haze
Bluetooth

those are my favorites that I know the names of.

Trainwreck was good like 6 years ago.

lmao

the wreck we get up here is fucking crazy now....shits on diseel

Wats the thc level on it??

i can probably find that out   (lets just say its local)

i know it cost like 30 bucks a seed
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2011, 02:50:33 AM »
sour deez-nuuuuts used to be a personal favorite but the strand has gotten a lot weaker over the last 2-3 years (but yet the price is still just as high)

personally the strands I've felt are best are as follows:

Trainwreck
Kali Mist Skunk lP
K-11
Aspen Haze
Bluetooth

those are my favorites that I know the names of.

Trainwreck was good like 6 years ago.

lmao

the wreck we get up here is fucking crazy now....shits on diseel

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, man say that round here people would just laugh at you.

I agree. thats y I wanna kno wat kinda trainwreck this is. But it does depend on the smoker and how often they blaze.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2011, 02:45:12 PM »
so i found out its 34%    - its not just that though, its that this shit was made with top notch care and the best nutrients.

id take a pic but i don't have anything besides a cell phone camera which does absolutely no justice to it.  fly out here to maine and get an eigth on me for free lol

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2011, 03:15:45 PM »
so i found out its 34%    - its not just that though, its that this shit was made with top notch care and the best nutrients.

id take a pic but i don't have anything besides a cell phone camera which does absolutely no justice to it.  fly out here to maine and get an eigth on me for free lol

34%? most Og's don't even reach 30 in cali and we have some of the best growers in the world here(mostly northern cali), and you're telling me that your grower got 34% out of trainwreck which averages 18-24% on the reg? either dude has some sort of green thumb or he made that shit up...I'm not saying it's impossible...but I highly doubt that unless I see the test results myself AND smoke it to believe that...post a pic with the cell phone camera if you can, just make sure the lighting is right and a cell phone pic(if it's a newer phone) should be decent enough to tell if it's even remotely close to a 30% plant...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2011, 03:28:37 PM »

id take a pic but i don't have anything besides a cell phone camera which does absolutely no justice to it.  fly out here to maine and get an eigth on me for free lol

34%? most Og's don't even reach 30 in cali and we have some of the best growers in the world here(mostly northern cali), and you're telling me that your grower got 34% out of trainwreck which averages 18-24% on the reg? either dude has some sort of green thumb or he made that shit up...I'm not saying it's impossible...but I highly doubt that unless I see the test results myself AND smoke it to believe that...post a pic with the cell phone camera if you can, just make sure the lighting is right and a cell phone pic(if it's a newer phone) should be decent enough to tell if it's even remotely close to a 30% plant...

its not a newer phone lol

i rock a 2008 nokia cell phone and use an ipod touch for everything else

on the real tho this guy is not your regular "dealer"       i have no middle man anymore :D

too bad Dubcc cant hold its own Weed festival every year lol

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2011, 09:23:18 PM »

id take a pic but i don't have anything besides a cell phone camera which does absolutely no justice to it.  fly out here to maine and get an eigth on me for free lol

its not a newer phone lol

i rock a 2008 nokia cell phone and use an ipod touch for everything else

on the real tho this guy is not your regular "dealer"       i have no middle man anymore :D

too bad Dubcc cant hold its own Weed festival every year lol

34%? On trainwreck? Like ali said id believe if it was maybe 20%. Must be a pro grower that slapped a label on his shit.

Al Bundy

« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2011, 12:55:15 PM »
i would love to see the CBD & THC content on that trainwreck. the highest THC content i've seen is 28% and that was White Diamond if i remember correctly

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2011, 04:07:38 PM »
So Looney your saying if your boy had a blunt of chronic and wanted u to hit it with him you wouldn't cus you only smoke kush?
The West is Back

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2011, 11:33:50 AM »
So Looney your saying if your boy had a blunt of chronic and wanted u to hit it with him you wouldn't cus you only smoke kush?

no, but spending money on it would be my last resort

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2011, 08:46:10 PM »
lmfao@trainwreck with 34% thc content smh