Author Topic: Observation about the recording of "Time Stands Still" by DJ Quik  (Read 148 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
I was listening to Time Stands Still by DJ Quik the other day, and I just thought it was funny towards the end of the song, in the middle of his verse how his girl 'supposedly' starts making out with him and he doesn't finish the verse.  Can anyone picture him recording this?  Like he's in the booth rapping and then all of a sudden he starts making out with his hand or something to get the noises right.  I bet the people in the studio were cracking up and stuff.  DJ Quik is awesome, i just thought of that funny picture in my mind while i was listening to that song.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 09:46:06 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

RxScenester

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • cold chillen
Re: Observation about the recording of "Time Stands Still" by DJ Quik
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 01:46:35 PM »
I was listening to Time Stands Still by DJ Quik the other day, and I just thought it was funny towards the end of the song, in the middle of his verse how his girl 'supposedly' starts making out with him and he doesn't finish the verse.  Can anyone picture him recording this?  Like he's in the booth rapping and then all of a sudden he starts making out with his hand or something to get the noises right.  I bet the people in the studio were cracking up and stuff.  DJ Quik is awesome, i just thought of that funny picture in my mind while i was listening to that song.

LMAO my thoughts exactly!