Author Topic: Tommy Wright III  (Read 158 times)

Lil' Dirty Bastard

• Muthafuckin' OG
Tommy Wright III
« on: January 13, 2003, 06:21:15 PM »
I was listenin' to "Thuggish Ruggish Bustaz" and I thought "This Is One Tight Ass Muthaphukka" and this shitz original too.  Do ya'll know if he got anymore tite songs like this?
Tha Lil' Dirty Bastard straight frum tha VA zoo

S.G.V.

Re:Tommy Wright III
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2003, 12:17:21 AM »
basically homie...check any release from Tommy Wright...his shit with the Manson Family is just as hard...hes one of the hardest and rawest rappers out...i recomend all his music...but this is the wrong place to ask about him...first theres tons of bone fans...so they probably hate him for dissin the shit outta them...second aside from me and a few others nobody knows about the south...or rather cares...

bundybone

• Lil Geezy
  • Bizzy
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2003, 05:49:11 AM »
I'm a bone fan too but "thuggish ruggish bustas" is one of the dopest diss songs ever... "I hope y'all fucked that dirty hoe eazy fucked so y'all can die too"..... but too answer your question; I don't really know too much about him, I guess you should check out one of his cd's. peace

DreDay

• Lil Geezy
  • Free Project Pat!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2003, 02:19:57 PM »
HAHAHA.

Cant believe someone is actually mentioning Tommy Wright on this board.  South usually doesn't get much love. TW3 is real though.  Lots of rumors goin on about what he is up to these days.  Some people claim he does fashion shows while other claim he is on the run from either some big time drug dealers or the feds.  Who knows?  Anyway, like SGV said, chekc that Manson Family album which is pretty tight.  He also has a couple songs with La Chat who is now with 3-6 that are pretty straight.  

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2003, 03:16:20 AM »
i just got a copy of his album...
i will check it today

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2003, 08:48:59 PM »
TWIII is pretty tight...I own 3 of his albums "Feel me before they kill me", "On the run" and "Genesis: Greatest Hits".  

Defo check out the song "Hell on earth" remix from Feel me before they kill me.  IMO, his tightest song.

A lotta people don't know it, but La Chat who is now signed with Hyptontize Minds had an album coming out on Street Smart Records (Tommy's label).  She appears on a few songs with TWIII as well.

....is that really true that his parents are deaf?

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2003, 12:05:31 AM »
he iz gay, lol for reall he dissed BTNH jus cuzz they said sumthin about Louisiana or wutever that straight hoe shyt all he had to say waz sumthin about Clevand but no he has to make a whole damn song about it

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2003, 09:29:20 AM »
he iz gay, lol for reall he dissed BTNH jus cuzz they said sumthin about Louisiana or wutever that straight hoe shyt all he had to say waz sumthin about Clevand but no he has to make a whole damn song about it
LMAO louisiana!!...lmao!!!!!!!!!!....bone clowned on MEMPHIS(his home town) so he was defending it...lol loisiana...lmao!!!

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2003, 01:53:52 PM »
LMAO louisiana!!...lmao!!!!!!!!!!....bone clowned on MEMPHIS(his home town) so he was defending it...lol loisiana...lmao!!!

o well tha same thing mostly craccerz live there. im out!!!

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2003, 01:20:36 AM »

;D yeah Im not going to talk on this dude's rappin' skillz but he acts a stupid mofo sometimes, he also dissed Eazy in some songs I heard for beeing connected with Bone...
40oz Graphire

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2003, 05:09:35 PM »

;D yeah Im not going to talk on this dude's rappin' skillz but he acts a stupid mofo sometimes, he also dissed Eazy in some songs I heard for beeing connected with Bone...
he called Eazy a dirty hoe for havin aids...harsh...but his focus was Bone usin that line "I Hope U Fucked That Dirty Hoe Eazy So Yall Could Die Too"....he was just defendin where hes from...and in dissin really aint nothin off limits...