Author Topic: Daz & Snoop letters to Suge Knight on tOO gANGSTA FOR RADIO ALBUM  (Read 2222 times)

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
Daz & Snoop letters to Suge Knight on tOO gANGSTA FOR RADIO ALBUM

The following letters appeared in the "Too Gangsta For Radio" album booklet. Allegedly they were written by Snoop and Daz Dillinger to Suge Knight. Weather all of what is said is true, or some of it is true and Suge Knight is just trying to let people know what they said, no one really knows. Anyhow, here are the two letters that were written.

Snoop letter to Suge Knight

To: Big Dogg
2345 Alamo Heights
Diamond Bar, Ca

I know that you're surprised to get this rite from me. Last time we hollered was in October of 1996. I tried to roll up when you was in county jail, but you know popo wouldn't let me in. Big Dogg, word on the street is that we got drama. But until I hear that from you, bullshit goes over my head. I ain't sending you this rite to start no shit. That's Daz and Dre, or those other muthafuckas who pop shit cuz they hear you're about to get out. I was hollerin at you because I heard you was tellin motha fuckas I rent crips to hang with me. I don't know where that came from! The niggas that hang with me are Long Beach Crips. All they need is to get high and they'll do anything. Now, I know ever since you been hollerin at that nigga Keita Rock. You heard I'm the shot caller for the Rollin 60's. So that means I don't have to pay them shit. They ain't nothin but some Snoop Dogg groupies anyway.
Holla back at me so we can put this behind us.

Big Snoop Dogg

Daz Dillinger letter to Suge Knight

Del Mar Arnaud "Daz"
Christopher Bowden "C-Style"
Dogg Pound Records
P.O. Box 18375
Long Beach, Ca 90807

"Suge" Marion Knight
Mule Creek State Penitentiary
CDC# K43480
House C-15-110 Lower
P.O. Box 409000
Ione, Ca 95640

June 23, 2000 'Daz'

Dear Mr. Knight,

Christopher Bowden "C-Style" personally conveyed your messages to me as you instructed him. The seriousness of your statements cannot be disreguarded. Blatant threats to our lives and our family such as, "Daz gonna get fucked up... I (Suge) run the bloods in Sacramento and I'll (Suge) have them bloods do something to his (Daz's) mama... His (Daz's) mama live in my hood, I'm going to have my home girls (Mob Piru Bloods) pull her out the house and beat they ass," are taken extremely serious. Your references to the "bloods in Sacramento" and the "home girls" in the hood (Mob Piru Bloods) as the groups to carry out the threats against my family and myself, require that we be prepared to defend ourselves in the event that we are attacked. The seriousness of the threats is increased by your involvement with Blood gangs capable of carrying out the threats and their known violent capabilities. The number of possible attackers at your disposal to carry out your threats, requires that we remain on edge and uncertain of our saftey and our family's. We strive to avoid situations that place our family, ourselves and/or others in positions where they could be hurt or are forced to hurt someone else.
The tense, insecure, unproductive, and hostile environment created by your threats against us makes it impossible for business to proceed as desired and expected. Your threats placed us on notice that we must constantly look over our shoulders and around corners in a state of continuous uncertainty reguarding our family's and our own safety. It is impossible to continue business in a situation where our lives and lives of our families are threatened. Threats to our physical well being are contradictory to the successful execution of the business endeavor and work cannot continue under such dangerous conditions.
However, we remain committed to reaching a peaceful and positive resolution to insure that we can continue to do business. We are willing to meet with you and your representatives and discuss the various issues at hand. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Del Mar Arnaud

papa-smurf

Re: Daz & Snoop letters to Suge Knight on tOO gANGSTA FOR RADIO ALBUM
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 05:35:19 PM »
Thats wild!!!

Small Change Willy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 08:26:46 PM »
What does Suge even do now a days?

love33

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 08:31:24 PM »
I'm still waitin for his book ("American Dream American Knightmare") and his soundtrack for the troops in Iraq

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 10:25:51 PM »
I am pretty sure those letters are fake. Daz does not seem to write like that and why would both snoop and daz expose themselves to suge knowing he can use the letters against them? Daz and Snoop both were saying Fuck Suge knight on records, do you think they would write such "beta' letters to him?

Lol Suge Knight is like Kim Kardashin and Paris Hilton.. famous for absolutely nothing.. ok he got Dre out of a contract and helped him start Deathrow label.. but we saw how successful it became after dre left... No musical talent, no business sense, just a big thug from a gang... Oh yea... he got one of the most talented artist killed...

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:29:10 PM by D1G1T4L »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 11:14:00 PM »
Honestly I think Suge gets a teency weency too much hate but at tha same time to this I can never understand why Dre n Jimmy ever wanted to do business with this nigga.  I mean if they really wanted to show Suge love there was clearly other avenues to take besides giving him tha Executive role smh.  I just never saw tha corrilation between Suge being part owner of a record and his background, i get tha whole mob boss chit but letting him make executive decisions was just plain ignit.  Other ppl were around.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 11:25:57 PM »
Suge coulda still been tha spokesman, he coulda helped pick out tha talent and music.  If anything he couldve workd himself to that position.  Not saying a nigga from his background and his breed didnt deserve a handout on a silver platter (more of em to this day need it truthfully) but I just didnt get Suge being tha boss and he was never involved at all in that world to my knowlegde.  I could c if he had an artist or two he was already managing but a whole label tho, a label with Dr. Dre of NWA?  crazy

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 11:30:05 PM »
Suge must've already had sum serious dirt on Dre.  I could see Dre wanting to focus on tha music more than tha paperwork but 50-50 tho smh.  Oh well, thats all water under tha bridge now.  These letters may have sum truth to em tho, we can ask Suge n them when we're standing in line waiting on judgement day lol.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 11:31:43 PM »
Daz mustve cut those letters out of magazines cuz he couldn't write for shit on the dpg forum.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 11:32:03 PM »
becuz until then its all speculation and there's two or even three sides to every story.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 11:36:59 PM »
i think Daz just writes tha way he duz becuz he thinks its good 4 his image lol smh.  in real life Daz is probably one of tha most literate and intelligent people u could ever meet in this game.  alot of rappers that u wudnt think could draw a triangle r probably geniuses.

Small Change Willy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 12:02:37 AM »
i think Daz just writes tha way he duz becuz he thinks its good 4 his image lol smh.  in real life Daz is probably one of tha most literate and intelligent people u could ever meet in this game.  alot of rappers that u wudnt think could draw a triangle r probably geniuses.

awol22222

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 12:08:05 AM »
Daz mustve cut those letters out of magazines cuz he couldn't write for shit on the dpg forum.

Small Change Willy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 12:12:47 AM »

You got a link to one of his posts? I gotta see this LOL

bouli77

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 12:24:19 AM »
well either Daz picked up a thesaurus to write his letter because the register is much too formal. or either he had his lawyer write it for him.