Author Topic: Daz & Snoop letters to Suge Knight on tOO gANGSTA FOR RADIO ALBUM  (Read 2203 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: Daz & Snoop letters to Suge Knight on tOO gANGSTA FOR RADIO ALBUM
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 12:36:46 AM »
Daz does not seem to write like that

well either Daz picked up a thesaurus to write his letter because the register is much too formal. or either he had his lawyer write it for him.

Daz mustve cut those letters out of magazines cuz he couldn't write for shit on the dpg forum.

That Daz letter was written by an attorney on his behalf.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 12:51:09 AM »
always wondered if they real and still do now that i see it again... lol

Elkoizm

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2011, 05:32:06 AM »
Daz does not seem to write like that

well either Daz picked up a thesaurus to write his letter because the register is much too formal. or either he had his lawyer write it for him.

Daz mustve cut those letters out of magazines cuz he couldn't write for shit on the dpg forum.

That Daz letter was written by an attorney on his behalf.

I can't believe these guys actually thought he wrote the letter himself haha.

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2011, 08:26:46 AM »
I am pretty sure those letters are fake. Daz does not seem to write like that and why would both snoop and daz expose themselves to suge knowing he can use the letters against them? Daz and Snoop both were saying Fuck Suge knight on records, do you think they would write such "beta' letters to him?
Oh those letters exist, There are scans of those letters in the "Too Gangsta For Radio" booklet that I do have along with a few rare pics on there also. You gotta think Snoop (at that time) didn't really respond too much to Suge and his crew. He would say little things here and there but, that was it.

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011, 09:34:33 AM »
FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE ARE FUCKIN FAKE!

Okka

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 09:52:31 AM »
I guess these were fake, at least the Daz one sounds like it.

Suga Foot

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2011, 09:57:03 AM »
The daz letter (if it's real) seems like it's written by a lawyer.  He mentions that because of the threats, it "makes it impossible for business to proceed as desired and expected" meaning he isn't making the money he should be.  So it sounds like he's (or his lawyer) trying to create grounds to sue for damages. 

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2011, 12:42:45 PM »
FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE ARE FUCKIN FAKE!

YARRRR!!! ARRRGHHH!!  I OUR MAD!!!

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2011, 05:00:41 AM »
I don't know i doubt Snoop would be that disrespectful towards the 60's out in the open like that. I mean him saying that they're groupies of him and that he's the shot caller? C'mon.

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2011, 08:43:16 AM »
i think Daz just writes tha way he duz becuz he thinks its good 4 his image lol smh.  in real life Daz is probably one of tha most literate and intelligent people u could ever meet in this game.  alot of rappers that u wudnt think could draw a triangle r probably geniuses.

LOL!

dexter

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 07:26:02 AM »
nice

love33

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2011, 10:42:58 PM »
Lol Suge Knight is like Kim Kardashin and Paris Hilton.. famous for absolutely nothing.. ok he got Dre out of a contract and helped him start Deathrow label.. but we saw how successful it became after dre left... No musical talent, no business sense, just a big thug from a gang... Oh yea... he got one of the most talented artist killed...

I disagree, at one point Suge Knight was one of the top cats not just in rap, but in the music industry, he was responsible for packaging "gangsta rap" into the mainstream with the deals he cut with interscope and viacom.  He picked all the tracks (executive producer) on those legendary death row albums.  And not to mention, All Eyez On Me was the best rap album of all time and Suge selected those tracks.  His second generation roster was dope too IMO Top Dogg, Crooked I, Tha Realest, Soopafly, with Daz & Hutch as producers he just never got a chance really.  Now Post-2003, he's been a complete joke, postponing his albums then losing his label and still involving himself in reckless behavior.  But before 2003, I would say he was a top cat and one of the first black men to make it in the music industry to the top.  He screwed it up for himself by crime, shelving all those albums, not promoting and releasing albums, and screwing up his taxes and not properly fighting the lawsuits.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2011, 11:05:55 PM »
Did this guy just Radiotube letters?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2011, 11:15:43 PM »
I disagree, at one point Suge Knight was one of the top cats not just in rap, but in the music industry, he was responsible for packaging "gangsta rap" into the mainstream with the deals he cut with interscope and viacom.  He picked all the tracks (executive producer) on those legendary death row albums.  And not to mention, All Eyez On Me was the best rap album of all time and Suge selected those tracks.  His second generation roster was dope too IMO Top Dogg, Crooked I, Tha Realest, Soopafly, with Daz & Hutch as producers he just never got a chance really.  Now Post-2003, he's been a complete joke, postponing his albums then losing his label and still involving himself in reckless behavior.  But before 2003, I would say he was a top cat and one of the first black men to make it in the music industry to the top.  He screwed it up for himself by crime, shelving all those albums, not promoting and releasing albums, and screwing up his taxes and not properly fighting the lawsuits.
While I also disagree with Suge being compared to socialites like Paris and the Kardashain sisters, I dodn't subscribe to the rest of what you're saying. Suge was actually far more the business guy at first. I think he got more involved after Doggystyle and I don't think it was all necessarily for the good. All Eyez is not the best rap album of all-time. It's a good collection of great Pac party tracks but it doesn't have the smooth transition from track-to-track that say a Dre-produced album like The Chronic did. And where exactly did you hear that Suge chose the tracks anyway? I think his strength was his aggressive dedication to the business end. And it was Ruthless Records that brought gangsta rap to the mainstream, not Suge Knigh.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2011, 11:17:04 PM »
Did this guy just Radiotube letters?
No, the letters (whether they are real or not) were actually published in the Too Gangsta 4 Radio album booklet. Though the word in Snoop's should be "kite" (as in a letter sent in the pen), not "rite".