Author Topic: Truth be told I don't feel sorry for Nate Dogg  (Read 4880 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Truth be told I don't feel sorry for Nate Dogg
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 04:50:41 PM »
When the average black man dies of ODing on coke, leaving his family with nearly nothing, nobody gives a shit. A guy drops a couple of hooks & suddenly it's cool that he was an awful human being because he's on the half of the songs on my iPod? C'mon kids.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2011, 05:11:16 AM »
When the average black man dies of ODing on coke, leaving his family with nearly nothing, nobody gives a shit. A guy drops a couple of hooks & suddenly it's cool that he was an awful human being because he's on the half of the songs on my iPod? C'mon kids.
That post could be a a best example of many of Dubcc posters mentality.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 05:18:25 AM »
i cried myself to sleep the night he died... but i still think its his fault and he should of took care of himself...

nobody ever appreciated a fat coke head

LMAO for real? :-\

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 05:37:04 AM »
don't be a hypocrite now, you would act the same if one of your favourite artists died.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 07:31:23 AM »
don't be a hypocrite now, you would act the same if one of your favourite artists died.

I mean, how do you feel sorry for someone who did it to themselves? Saying, "Ah, that sucks. R.I.P." is different from "LORD, HOW COULD YOU TAKE MY NIGGA?!? HE WAS TOO YOUNG! HE WAS LIVING A GOOD LIFE".

If Joe Budden died, I wouldn't be like, "LORD, I KNOW HE SMOKED 10 PACKS OF NEWPORTS A DAY, BUT HE TOO YOUNG!". I'd be like "Ah, that sucks. R.I.P.".

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2011, 07:38:01 AM »

I would hope it's the mentality of every poster on the internet. Did you know him personally? Have you ever seen him in your life? Why you gunna cry yourself to sleep about it? He wouldn't even say Rest In Peace if you died. Don't treat him like you would a family member.

Name me your top 10 Nate hooks. I bet 9 out of 10 are from the 90's anyway. Pyschologically, he's been dead since "2001" (the album, not the year). Then when he had a stroke & couldn't even talk & couldn't ever do a hook again, what good was he to you? He just made music for you. That's the sole reason why you treat him like some God, who was unfairly slain. So once he couldn't physically make music anymore, you should of broke down & cried then too.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2011, 07:46:12 AM »

I would hope it's the mentality of every poster on the internet. Did you know him personally? Have you ever seen him in your life? Why you gunna cry yourself to sleep about it? He wouldn't even say Rest In Peace if you died. Don't treat him like you would a family member.

Name me your top 10 Nate hooks. I bet 9 out of 10 are from the 90's anyway. Pyschologically, he's been dead since "2001" (the album, not the year). Then when he had a stroke & couldn't even talk & couldn't ever do a hook again, what good was he to you? He just made music for you. That's the sole reason why you treat him like some God, who was unfairly slain. So once he couldn't physically make music anymore, you should of broke down & cried then too.
I dont know what is the problem with you. What is your point? You want to say that nobody should care for his death?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2011, 07:50:35 AM »
^More or less. The OG poster has a legitimate point. At the end of the day, he was a cokehead, that died & left his family in the dumps. Can't feel sorry for that. All I'm doing is questioning somebody disagreeing with that.

& truth be told, nobody is upset that he died. They're more upset that it guarantees you'll never hear Nate on a hook again.

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2011, 07:57:21 AM »
^More or less. The OG poster has a legitimate point. At the end of the day, he was a cokehead, that died & left his family in the dumps. Can't feel sorry for that. All I'm doing is questioning somebody disagreeing with that.

& truth be told, nobody is upset that he died. They're more upset that it guarantees you'll never hear Nate on a hook again.

Damn. Probably the coldest post on dubcc ever..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2011, 08:28:50 AM »
Yea sure he left us with many memorable classics but what happened to him as sad as it may sound, he had coming to him.  The man didn't take care of himself physically.  God knows how many nights he spent eating crap, smoking, drinking , doing other drugs, and god knows what else for god knows how many years in a row.  I doubt he worked out either.  Not just that all the hits he was on during his career and he still couldn't pay his medical bills.  Yet you guys mourn him like he was a direct relative.  So much more in the world to be concerned about.  Legit concerns that effect our lives but you still mourn a man that didn't even value his own life.

his voice was a huge gift, that's why I'll miss him.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2011, 08:33:48 AM »

Then i feel sorry for you if you really live that way. And dont call that realism, couse thats pure negative point of view.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2011, 09:10:57 AM »
some posts are a little extreme but there's nothing wrong with pointing out he wasn't the greatest person. I mean if he wasn't a singer and you were just reading all the things he did you'd be saying the same things right?

Will_B

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2011, 09:24:58 AM »
some posts are a little extreme but there's nothing wrong with pointing out he wasn't the greatest person. I mean if he wasn't a singer and you were just reading all the things he did you'd be saying the same things right?

You know what you're 100% right. When I hear news about someone I've never heard of I'm like :eh:

:sign_withstupid:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2011, 09:36:46 AM »
I would just to point out, your smiley's sign is pointing to your post...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2011, 09:56:13 AM »

You know what you're 100% right. When I hear news about someone I've never heard of I'm like :eh:

:sign_withstupid:

Not sure what you're on about. If you read a story of a random person who made millions then spent it all on drugs and stupidity, and left their family in debt, would you have the same reaction?