Author Topic: Truth be told I don't feel sorry for Nate Dogg  (Read 4866 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Truth be told I don't feel sorry for Nate Dogg
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2011, 01:22:45 AM »
You think he knowingly spent all that money?

umm....yes? Lets see, here's your money and here's your family. What are you going to spend it on? He was conscious while spending that money wasn't he?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2011, 01:38:08 AM »
One thing I wonder is rap is almost exclusively made of weed smokers. Some real heavy. like meth, devin, daz, snoop. with their aging, we're likely to see more cases like nate's happening in the future.
Uh, you don't have two strokes before your 40th birthday strictly from smoking weed, man.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2011, 04:21:38 AM »
One thing I wonder is rap is almost exclusively made of weed smokers. Some real heavy. like meth, devin, daz, snoop. with their aging, we're likely to see more cases like nate's happening in the future.
Uh, you don't have two strokes before your 40th birthday strictly from smoking weed, man.
And you do know what is the reason behind his strokes right?

Will_B

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2011, 04:32:10 AM »
Damn so now Spice2 is saying he *knows* Nate didn't spend his money on his family while he was alive.

This tread should be renamed bitches exposed for real for real. Like in real life. :)

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2011, 04:43:48 AM »
Some of you are pretty lost imo...

Is it wrong to mourn people? What negative effect does it have? Even if somebody made mistakes, you can still feel sorry for his loved ones when he dies. At the very least it's more positive than all the hate I see in this thread. Talking about Nate doing major coke, screwing over is family, living a bad lifestyle. You don't know ANY of this, you are possibly hurting loved ones when they read it, and yet you have the nerve to criticize people who show their respects to nate and his family.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2011, 04:46:44 AM »
Damn so now Spice2 is saying he *knows* Nate didn't spend his money on his family while he was alive.

This tread should be renamed bitches exposed for real for real. Like in real life. :)

I recall various family members and friends saying he always put his family first and he was actually very well known for that. But people like Spice2 probably know better  ::)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2011, 04:46:50 AM »

Yeah, truth is we don't know what caused his strokes, and we don't know what happened to his money. But if you're a singer who's been on countless sucessfull records and leave your family too broke for a funeral you did something wrong. Obviously he's been screwed from the people he worked it, but this alone can't explain  his poor finances.

He's not a saint to me, but to say he had it coming or even deserved it goes too far imo. Why should he live healthy, in the end people who smoke their whole life become 100 and people who live healthy die from cancer at young age. Sometimes it's just bad luck. Maybe his lifestyle sped up things only a bit-
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 04:52:48 AM by Furor Teutonicus »

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2011, 04:56:21 AM »
How about he gave too much of his money away to support family members? That could very well be the case, although it doesn't matter at all.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2011, 06:36:23 AM »
Some of you are pretty lost imo...

Is it wrong to mourn people? What negative effect does it have? Even if somebody made mistakes, you can still feel sorry for his loved ones when he dies. At the very least it's more positive than all the hate I see in this thread. Talking about Nate doing major coke, screwing over is family, living a bad lifestyle. You don't know ANY of this, you are possibly hurting loved ones when they read it, and yet you have the nerve to criticize people who show their respects to nate and his family.
props, good post

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2011, 08:13:39 AM »
A lot of money has been spent on his curation (Warren said that probably) if you want to bitch about the money.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2011, 10:28:57 AM »
I know Petey didn't just say it was trolling & people are still going in LOL.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2011, 10:41:00 AM »
However, the rest of you seem to be getting upset when someone mentions his poor lifestyle choices as if y'all are trying to cover it up. You gotta take the good with the bad, people.

My line is, Nate did coke (apparently) big fucking deal. Nate didn't handle is money business (apparently) big fucking deal.

Look at what other people wrote, that Nate wasn't a good man but the polar opposite - BAD in there eyes.
No middle ground, just black and white...just write the guy off! ;D

"Let him without sin cast the first stone"

The man sang about doing drugs, selling drugs, pimping, fornicating with premicious women, and murder.  Add that on top of the fact he was a cokehead that left his family with nothing, you guys a worshipping a sociopath.  Yea I grew up on his music like you guys but I'm not worhsipping a sociopath, its disgusting and you guys need to stop it and get help.

Will_B

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2011, 10:59:06 AM »
Cool story bro!

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2011, 11:45:47 AM »
However, the rest of you seem to be getting upset when someone mentions his poor lifestyle choices as if y'all are trying to cover it up. You gotta take the good with the bad, people.

My line is, Nate did coke (apparently) big fucking deal. Nate didn't handle is money business (apparently) big fucking deal.

Look at what other people wrote, that Nate wasn't a good man but the polar opposite - BAD in there eyes.
No middle ground, just black and white...just write the guy off! ;D

"Let him without sin cast the first stone"

The man sang about doing drugs, selling drugs, pimping, fornicating with premicious women, and murder.  Add that on top of the fact he was a cokehead that left his family with nothing, you guys a worshipping a sociopath.  Yea I grew up on his music like you guys but I'm not worhsipping a sociopath, its disgusting and you guys need to stop it and get help.
Every action has a reaction, but some people want to ignore that. I love Nate's music as much as the next guy and I am sad to see anyone go out the way he did, but I'm not gonna sit here and act like he was an angel like some in here. If you're in your 40's and you're strokin' out twice, you were not taking care of yourself.

Same shit with Eazy E. You got muthafuckas on here writing him poems and prayers mourning him and asking why God took him away when the niggas was fuckin dirty bitches with no rubber. I feel bad for him, but hey....that's what happens.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2011, 11:51:28 AM »
Cool story bro!

a little late to be saying cool story when you've spent 2 pages arguing passionately