Author Topic: Truth be told I don't feel sorry for Nate Dogg  (Read 4920 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Truth be told I don't feel sorry for Nate Dogg
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2011, 10:04:47 AM »
^More or less. The OG poster has a legitimate point. At the end of the day, he was a cokehead, that died & left his family in the dumps. Can't feel sorry for that. All I'm doing is questioning somebody disagreeing with that.

Have you ever seen him in your life ?  I DOUBT IT
Have you ever seen him on a daily basis snorting lines after lines of coke ? I REALLY DOUBT IT.
Shut the fuck up if you don't have a fucking clue about his life.

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2011, 06:23:10 PM »
I am pretty sure that people are both overestimating his wealth and vastly underestimating the cost of treating his stroke.

In cases of stroke the level of care needed to recover is so expensive that no insurance will cover it to the point that people essentially write off stroke victims as already dead.

Also, black people are highly susceptible to stroke at all ages and all levels of health. The American Stroke Association has even begun a massive warning campaign for men in their 30s not to ignore stroke symptoms or assume that's only an old people's disease.

Stop assuming that he just wasted his money, because many of you lucky Europeans have cradle-to-grave free health care. In America, we don't have that.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2011, 06:26:36 PM »
When the average black man dies of ODing on coke, leaving his family with nearly nothing, nobody gives a shit. A guy drops a couple of hooks & suddenly it's cool that he was an awful human being because he's on the half of the songs on my iPod? C'mon kids.
don't be a hypocrite now, you would act the same if one of your favourite artists died.
joe budden fuckin honky

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2011, 09:47:28 PM »
Yea sure he left us with many memorable classics but what happened to him as sad as it may sound, he had coming to him.  The man didn't take care of himself physically.  God knows how many nights he spent eating crap, smoking, drinking , doing other drugs, and god knows what else for god knows how many years in a row.  I doubt he worked out either.  Not just that all the hits he was on during his career and he still couldn't pay his medical bills.  Yet you guys mourn him like he was a direct relative.  So much more in the world to be concerned about.  Legit concerns that effect our lives but you still mourn a man that didn't even value his own life.

So I guess 5 minutes of your bitching erases everything Nate Dogg ever did in his life and brings him down to your level right? 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2011, 10:47:49 PM »
Yea sure he left us with many memorable classics but what happened to him as sad as it may sound, he had coming to him.  The man didn't take care of himself physically.  God knows how many nights he spent eating crap, smoking, drinking , doing other drugs, and god knows what else for god knows how many years in a row.  I doubt he worked out either.  Not just that all the hits he was on during his career and he still couldn't pay his medical bills.  Yet you guys mourn him like he was a direct relative.  So much more in the world to be concerned about.  Legit concerns that effect our lives but you still mourn a man that didn't even value his own life.

So I guess 5 minutes of your bitching erases everything Nate Dogg ever did in his life and brings him down to your level right? 

Actually the posts in this thread are pointing out the things Nate Dogg did in his life. Things we know about. His party lifestyle, heavy drug use, multiple arrests, leaving his family in need of money despite having superstar status for many years. Where are these other things he did that show he was a good person? Did he donate to charity? Did he rescue a kid from a tree or something? What exactly puts him up on a level to be admired? I appreciate his singing talent but that's about it, and the fact he was the go-to hook guy says absolutely nothing about him as a person.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2011, 10:57:46 PM »
^More or less. The OG poster has a legitimate point. At the end of the day, he was a cokehead, that died & left his family in the dumps. Can't feel sorry for that. All I'm doing is questioning somebody disagreeing with that.

Have you ever seen him in your life ?  I DOUBT IT
Have you ever seen him on a daily basis snorting lines after lines of coke ? I REALLY DOUBT IT.

These "clues about his life" come from interviews from other artists and Nate Dogg himself, as well as news reports and an extensive arrest record. Obviously we do have a clue.

In early 1990s, Hale was charged of two separate robberies, Check Changers robbery in 1991 and robbery of a San Pedro Taco Bell in 1994. He faced a maximum of nearly eleven years in prison, but he was subsequently acquitted of both charges.

In 1996, Hale was convicted of a drug-related offense in Los Angeles County.

On June 17, 2000, Hale was alleged to have kidnapped and assaulted his former girlfriend and set her mother's car on fire in Lakewood. He was arrested by a SWAT team in his home Pomona. He was accused of kidnapping, domestic violence, making terrorist threats and arson. He spent a night in the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles before he was released on a $1 million bail. These charges were later dismissed, but Hale faced jail time for a new charge, illegal possession of a firearm by felon. An unmarked firearm was found in his home during the June 17 arrest. Hale pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor charge, and was sentenced to probation of three years and ordered to pay a $1,000 fine.

On April 12, 2002, Hale was stopped by Arizona Department of Public Safety officers outside of Kingman, Arizona while traveling on a tour bus. He was arrested and charged with firearms-related and drug-related offenses after two pistols and four ounces of cannabis were found. Hale was booked on Mohave County Jail and subsequently released on a $3,500 bond. Weapon charges against him were dropped as an exchange to guilty plea to drug possession charge. Hale was subsequently sentenced to probation and community service. He was also ordered to attend drug counseling sessions in May 2002.

In 2006, Hale was charged with misdemeanor aggravated trespassing, telephone harassment, battery assault, dissuading a witness from reporting a crime and violation of a restraining order. In March 2008, Hale pleaded guilty to trespassing and battery and was ordered to complete a domestic violence treatment program, probation of three years, and was stripped of gun ownership rights for the next ten years.

In July 2008, Hale was charged with two felony criminal threats after allegedly sending threatening emails to his estranged wife, and one count of stalking after allegedly chasing her by car on Interstate 405 in previous month. Hale initially pleaded not guilty to these charges, which were eventually dropped in April 2009, because the alleged victim did not contact prosecutors in the case.

Additionally, Hale has a conviction of driving under the influence.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2011, 11:05:06 PM »

Have you ever seen him in your life ?  I DOUBT IT

These "clues about his life" come from interviews from other artists and Nate Dogg himself, as well as news reports and an extensive arrest record. Obviously we do have a clue.

In early 1990s, Hale was charged of two separate robberies, Check Changers robbery in 1991 and robbery of a San Pedro Taco Bell in 1994. He faced a maximum of nearly eleven years in prison, but he was subsequently acquitted of both charges.

In 1996, Hale was convicted of a drug-related offense in Los Angeles County.

On June 17, 2000, Hale was alleged to have kidnapped and assaulted his former girlfriend and set her mother's car on fire in Lakewood. He was arrested by a SWAT team in his home Pomona. He was accused of kidnapping, domestic violence, making terrorist threats and arson. He spent a night in the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles before he was released on a $1 million bail. These charges were later dismissed, but Hale faced jail time for a new charge, illegal possession of a firearm by felon. An unmarked firearm was found in his home during the June 17 arrest. Hale pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor charge, and was sentenced to probation of three years and ordered to pay a $1,000 fine.

On April 12, 2002, Hale was stopped by Arizona Department of Public Safety officers outside of Kingman, Arizona while traveling on a tour bus. He was arrested and charged with firearms-related and drug-related offenses after two pistols and four ounces of cannabis were found. Hale was booked on Mohave County Jail and subsequently released on a $3,500 bond. Weapon charges against him were dropped as an exchange to guilty plea to drug possession charge. Hale was subsequently sentenced to probation and community service. He was also ordered to attend drug counseling sessions in May 2002.

In 2006, Hale was charged with misdemeanor aggravated trespassing, telephone harassment, battery assault, dissuading a witness from reporting a crime and violation of a restraining order. In March 2008, Hale pleaded guilty to trespassing and battery and was ordered to complete a domestic violence treatment program, probation of three years, and was stripped of gun ownership rights for the next ten years.

In July 2008, Hale was charged with two felony criminal threats after allegedly sending threatening emails to his estranged wife, and one count of stalking after allegedly chasing her by car on Interstate 405 in previous month. Hale initially pleaded not guilty to these charges, which were eventually dropped in April 2009, because the alleged victim did not contact prosecutors in the case.

Additionally, Hale has a conviction of driving under the influence.

he has been arrested for possession of marijuana, not cocaine. IDIOT
OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2011, 11:07:40 PM »
Actually the posts in this thread are pointing out the things Nate Dogg did in his life. Things we know about. His party lifestyle, heavy drug use, multiple arrests, leaving his family in need of money despite having superstar status for many years. Where are these other things he did that show he was a good person? Did he donate to charity? Did he rescue a kid from a tree or something? What exactly puts him up on a level to be admired? I appreciate his singing talent but that's about it, and the fact he was the go-to hook guy says absolutely nothing about him as a person.

You know nothing about him as a person, shut the fuck up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2011, 11:23:19 PM »

You know nothing about him as a person, shut the fuck up.

you're elano so anything you say is null and void

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2011, 11:29:39 PM »
SHUT THE FUCK UP, nobody pay attention to a fucking loser like you!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2011, 11:44:15 PM »
SHUT THE FUCK UP, nobody pay attention to a fucking loser like you!

who's that?

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2011, 11:54:36 PM »
some posts are a little extreme but there's nothing wrong with pointing out he wasn't the greatest person. I mean if he wasn't a singer and you were just reading all the things he did you'd be saying the same things right?

You know what you're 100% right. When I hear news about someone I've never heard of I'm like :eh:

:sign_withstupid:

Not sure what you're on about. If you read a story of a random person who made millions then spent it all on drugs and stupidity, and left their family in debt, would you have the same reaction?

Wow so we have to consider the full story when deciding if we should be sad for Nate's passing.

G-Funk Classics was a superb album, hell of a talent but damn...I wonder if Nate recycled?

What are you sad for, the music or the man? Do you feel sorry for Hitler?

i almost feel sorry for you, you are so fuckin stupid

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2011, 12:17:56 AM »
some posts are a little extreme but there's nothing wrong with pointing out he wasn't the greatest person. I mean if he wasn't a singer and you were just reading all the things he did you'd be saying the same things right?

You know what you're 100% right. When I hear news about someone I've never heard of I'm like :eh:

:sign_withstupid:

Not sure what you're on about. If you read a story of a random person who made millions then spent it all on drugs and stupidity, and left their family in debt, would you have the same reaction?

Wow so we have to consider the full story when deciding if we should be sad for Nate's passing.

G-Funk Classics was a superb album, hell of a talent but damn...I wonder if Nate recycled?

What are you sad for, the music or the man? Do you feel sorry for Hitler?

i almost feel sorry for you, you are so fuckin stupid

troll

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2011, 12:48:46 AM »
^^^
your lookalike  :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2011, 12:53:35 AM »