Author Topic: Truth be told I don't feel sorry for Nate Dogg  (Read 4865 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Truth be told I don't feel sorry for Nate Dogg
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2011, 01:16:15 AM »
LMAO. spice dumb is having so much fun with the "let's change the posts" game
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2011, 11:14:12 AM »
LMAO. I'm having so much fun with the "let's post random pics" game

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2011, 11:56:29 AM »
FREE POST
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2011, 03:32:43 AM »
truth be told...we need sum nate unreleased music

Mista Rosa

« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2011, 03:38:02 AM »
truth be told...we need sum nate unreleased music

Mos def. When is Warren G coming with the EP ?
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2011, 05:14:54 PM »
What exactly puts him up on a level to be admired? I appreciate his singing talent but that's about it, and the fact he was the go-to hook guy says absolutely nothing about him as a person.

He played a large role in creating a new culture within our society.  Which means he helped create pleasures and enjoyment that were not there before and that were not utilized and understood before.   So I would say he was a great person that did a lot for society.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2011, 05:27:36 PM »
What exactly puts him up on a level to be admired? I appreciate his singing talent but that's about it, and the fact he was the go-to hook guy says absolutely nothing about him as a person.

He played a large role in creating a new culture within our society.

NIGGA, WHAT YOU SAY? :eh:

polepositon

« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2011, 08:06:24 AM »
now i know these same opinions bout how nate deserved this that and didnt do that or this is being given in the rick ross seizure losses heartbeat thread, no? cuz, i mean this wasnt trolling at its finest and a west coast bashing opportunity, no? im sure mfs started and engaged in a thread about how rick ross caused turbulance on both planes as he shook...ole heavy ass sweaty pot belly pig ass mf. he def deserved those seizures and the flatline since his dumb ass sits roud drinking and smoking and prolly snorting coke and shit. unhealthy fat guy in a lil coat. so fat his dick sits in his naval cuz his naval get low like lil jon and the twins. i mean i dont feel sorry for his stank ass. next time im sure it will be a dddddeeee dadadeeee thats all folks for porky. no response is nec. i meant every word of this too. yall come to bash. troll and all that shit. give biased ass comments and then oh i hope he pulls through bs for that fag. ok. ya know how we do it. gone. i wont respond. made my point. oh, and u dont have to give a fuck about either guy, cept, the thread was started and comments were made. you can careless ither way but, then why make the thread? point made.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 08:19:33 AM by poleposition »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2011, 03:47:10 PM »
^
ti;dr (too ignorant, didn't read)

You were saying something about Rick Ross? As far as I know Rick Ross didn't kidnap his ex and abuse her. He also studied criminal justice in college and worked as a correctional officer. It seems like he was an upstanding member of the community before he got into rapping.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2011, 03:59:33 PM »
Yeah, I kinda feel back for Ricky. He was a cop.

Sikotic™

« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2011, 12:23:23 PM »
im sure mfs started and engaged in a thread about how rick ross caused turbulance on both planes as he shook...ole heavy ass sweaty pot belly pig ass mf.
LMFAO!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2012, 02:20:09 AM »
i tend to agree with spice. he seemed to be an ass and made a lot of mistakes. im not going to pretend his was a saint but he wasnt hitler either. he didnt deserve to die and maybe he wouldve got himself together. and im sure theres more to him then his arrest sheet. but my attitutes mostly whatever. sucks he died but i have bigger things to worry about.

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2012, 02:05:53 PM »
i cried myself to sleep the night he died... but i still think its his fault and he should of took care of himself...

nobody ever appreciated a fat coke head

Hear i thougt i was alan in this...i wus defestated when i hired this news!! but coke head?? Ithink u have ur facs twisted homie.either way im glad natedogg afected others as much as he did me. He was big part of my childhod and upbringeng. much luv to u and yourz