Author Topic: a death row classic artist is recording an album on tha row NOW!!!  (Read 2652 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Re:a death row classic artist is recording an album on tha row NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2003, 12:18:26 PM »
I find it really funny that Death Row is waiting around for artists that used to be on their label to get big and then releasing old material of theirs. Then you have Daz waiting for Tha Row to release their old stuff so that he can release more old stuff from the same artist. Although they all claim to hate one another, all of them are making a living off of the other's work.

I am starting to worry that Crooked I's album is never going to be released, he must have about 4cds worth of material by now. Maybe Suge is getting him to record loads of stuff so that he can get him killed when he releases his album, and then Suge can live off of him for the next few years releasing all the other stuff he recorded.

I just hope for Danny Boy's sake that he does get some material released, cause he should have done an album last time is was on Death Row, and his career is never going to take off like it should if he never gets an album out.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2003, 05:35:51 PM »
LMAO! yeah right.  another pac album.... then maybe another pac album... then maybe the nina album... then maybe another snoop... then all the albums remastered again... then another pac album.... then a compilation by murder inc tryin to diss ex inmates.  That is a more likely row album release schedule.
I would love to to see a new Kurupt cd.
But what`s up with the NINA project?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2003, 12:56:46 AM »
Isn't Pac supposed to come back in 2003 ;D

yup comeback tour 2003 september 13th 2003~!!!

on top of the OFFICE MAX on Colombus Ave. and Mt. vernon across the street from Dunkin Donuts and Jiffy Lube!

lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2003, 01:23:05 AM »
I MEAN 'OLD' MUSIC FROM 92-96 PERIOD.

So you meaning old shit remixed today like 2Pac's better Dayz?? Chronic 2000 period is old in my eyes it doesnt have to be from 92-96

My Guess is Danny Boy Wasnt Suge meant to be pushing him more and I'm sure he's been working for tha row a lot lately ? He's got a lot of hot tracks. "Can't Get Enough", "Slip N Slide" and my favourite "Take my Breath Away". Yeh he's definitly good enough for an albums worth. He'd need exposure so if it is Danny Boy thats why I'nm guessing he'd definitly be on the soundtrack.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2003, 01:55:18 AM »
crooked i needs to get back with king tech and the wake up show period.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2003, 04:18:02 AM »
It's funny, strange, and even ironic that the so-called Jack Gogh aka Nino Brown, aka arikahs, aka Scott Shepard's only "source" at Death Row is the label's webmaster, who wouldn't give him so much of a hint of what's going on. Also this same person (with the many aliases) would post this "rumor" only on this site, but not on his own "news" site that's an after effect.....I mean aftershock. I don't get it.
This guy is a comedian (not as good as Benny Hill or Monty Python, or even Tony Blair,lol). Too many folks give dude too much credit, especially since he does these artists/labels' websites for free. That doesn't give me any type of credible source, since I asked one particular artist (whom Mr. Alias claims to know and talked to personally via e-mail and telephone) does he know this character from the UK and he looked at me like I was crazy.
Hey Mr. Source is our album still coming out on Universal? hahahaha................................................................there goes my "hating" for the month of January.  >:(
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2003, 05:54:31 AM »
DAMON WHERE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE???? IM TRULY BLESSED TO KNOW YOU, IM SURE WHEN WE MEET WE'LL SIP SOME TEA.

It's funny, strange, and even ironic that the so-called Jack Gogh aka Nino Brown, aka arikahs, aka Scott Shepard's only "source" at Death Row is the label's webmaster who wouldn't give him so much of a hint of what's going on.

lol Ive known Nate for years. He designed the original Neb Luv website with me (Lockd Down Designs) http://www.ninobrown.com/neb/index.html

and is one of the only non-net banging people i speak to, nobody tells anyone anything they dont want. I know him more due to working with Danny Boy.

I knew  Miles Iverson real name Miles ***** since 98 when he did DRHQ the deathrow fansite, he stopped doing row's official site last year, i guess nate decided to run the forum himself? lol , nothing but a backstabber whos nice to my face cause hes scared of my online masculinity !! lol!!

Too many folks give dude too much credit, especially since he does these artists/labels' websites for free.

MOST (not all) of the sites ive made payed me. Lady V, 4 Life Records, ask on theyre forum if i get paid. Dalvin

Damon tell me are you paying someone to design ABVDLAW.COM ????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they give me credit cause I am the fucking don, and id snatch your bitch. bow down baby.

Hey Mr. Source is our album still coming out on Universal?

You tell me? AGAIN .... Mr Moore
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2003, 07:14:05 AM »
So who's The Classic artist???

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2003, 11:46:35 AM »
Will you 2 shut up with your bullshit. How longs this lilk fued been goin on for now????? Shit, Get at each other and settle it like men, quit bein bitches about it

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2003, 03:41:32 PM »
Iz it...Sam Sneed
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2003, 12:01:13 AM »
tha row is done for and ain't gonna drop shit.  If u believe they are then u on some crack.  Lets see, crooked I has been there since 98.  That is 4 years and he hasn't put out an album.  What has been released by him- hmm like 3 or 4 songs.

the realest
ygd
swoop g
lil c-style
k-9
atl
VK
Doobie
Eastwood
Spider

all them been on the row, and we saw nothin from them.  Tha row is finished.  Why do u think suge is workin with them fagget ass murder inc queers.  Luke C-walker u need a reality check.  The row is finished and I will bet anyone on that.  People used to use the excuse that suge was in prison so they couldn't do anything.  Shit he been out for almost a year and a half now and we have gotten 1 album- a Pac album.  Danny boy ain't commin out, crooked I ain't commin out, Kurupt ain't commin out.  Them boys is fucked and stupid as hell for goin back to the row.

Ok so now takin your time to release an album means your finished...........................

Can I say Dr Dre!!!!!!
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2003, 12:11:32 AM »
ohh weird.

i wish i could remember where i saw someone claiming they had dysfunktional, makavelli (which isnt happening - was apparently a BS rumour), umm then Nina, Crooked and then Soopafly in that order.

still. i wouldnt be suprised at them doing something with soopa down the line if they really do have a grip of soopa material. maybe they're waiting for soopa's album hype for his doggystyle album to build so they can sneak it out around the same time. but he's gotta finish the latoyia (honk honk) project first so it wont be till late this year. hmm

I'm pretty sure the Row has at least halfway completed albums (that could be fleshed out with throwaway tracks) from people like Kurupt, Nina, Goldie Loc, Soopafly, Daz, Tupac (duh), Rage, Danny Boy, and Crook.  

They got the studio, and people are in and out all day, plus, most of them love recording (daz, soopa, nina, kurupt, tupac, etc. record constantly), so actually making albums ain't a problem.  Their problem was always with distribution, gettin the money together to present albums to distribution companies and have them pressed.  Tha Row's probably got a 1000 unreleased tracks.  
« Last Edit: January 16, 2003, 12:12:59 AM by E.Trauma »

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2003, 12:12:53 AM »
tha row is done for and ain't gonna drop shit.  If u believe they are then u on some crack.  Lets see, crooked I has been there since 98.  That is 4 years and he hasn't put out an album.  What has been released by him- hmm like 3 or 4 songs.

the realest
ygd
swoop g
lil c-style
k-9
atl
VK
Doobie
Eastwood
Spider

all them been on the row, and we saw nothin from them.  Tha row is finished.  Why do u think suge is workin with them fagget ass murder inc queers.  Luke C-walker u need a reality check.  The row is finished and I will bet anyone on that.  People used to use the excuse that suge was in prison so they couldn't do anything.  Shit he been out for almost a year and a half now and we have gotten 1 album- a Pac album.  Danny boy ain't commin out, crooked I ain't commin out, Kurupt ain't commin out.  Them boys is fucked and stupid as hell for goin back to the row.

WRONG!!! Crooked I was on 19 St./Noo Trybe Records in 98... he didn't sighn wit tha row til 2000 i think... he recorded a tight album on tha row titled "Untouchable" but ofcourse it never got released so now he got a new album... i think this chit will git released this year but if it don't and they fuck crook over then tha row is finished...

~1~

Ok so now takin your time to release an album means your finished...........................

Can I say Dr Dre!!!!!!

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2003, 11:37:10 AM »

I'm pretty sure the Row has at least halfway completed albums (that could be fleshed out with throwaway tracks) from people like , Goldie Loc,

???
« Last Edit: January 16, 2003, 11:51:27 AM by SUES »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2003, 02:29:37 PM »
i wanna see hammer make a come back, hey maybe hammer is the classic artist :D

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09