Author Topic: a death row classic artist is recording an album on tha row NOW!!!  (Read 2653 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re:a death row classic artist is recording an album on tha row NOW!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2003, 02:35:54 PM »
i wanna see hammer make a come back, hey maybe hammer is the classic artist :D

Didnt Hammer try to come back last year with his "USA" single??
« Last Edit: January 16, 2003, 02:39:18 PM by .:Bigg Chillah:. »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2003, 04:31:27 PM »
tha row is done for and ain't gonna drop shit.  If u believe they are then u on some crack.  Lets see, crooked I has been there since 98.  That is 4 years and he hasn't put out an album.  What has been released by him- hmm like 3 or 4 songs.

the realest
ygd
swoop g
lil c-style
k-9
atl
VK
Doobie
Eastwood
Spider

all them been on the row, and we saw nothin from them.  Tha row is finished.  Why do u think suge is workin with them fagget ass murder inc queers.  Luke C-walker u need a reality check.  The row is finished and I will bet anyone on that.  People used to use the excuse that suge was in prison so they couldn't do anything.  Shit he been out for almost a year and a half now and we have gotten 1 album- a Pac album.  Danny boy ain't commin out, crooked I ain't commin out, Kurupt ain't commin out.  Them boys is fucked and stupid as hell for goin back to the row.

Ok so now takin your time to release an album means your finished...........................

Can I say Dr Dre!!!!!!

LMAO!!!  man, do u guys think at all before u post, or do u just pull shit out of your ass.  Takin your time to release an album???  Your sayin all those artists that I listed are just taking their time.  Give me a fuckin break.  Ain't none of those artists that I listed gonna ever drop an album on the row.

Now let me state this:  I am in no way a dre dickrider, a row dickrider, a dpg dickrider, or a hater of any of them.  I like good music.  The chronic is one of my favorite albums ever, and I really like 2001.  I really don't like anything else dre has put out outta the aftermath camp.  I am not an eminem fan, although I consider him to have much skills and talent- he just ain't my style.  So Dre takes a long time to put out albums- at least he puts em out.  I didn't say taking a long time to complete your albums means your finished.  Lets see it took dre a few years to complete 2001.  It is considered a classic album by many, many people.  It sold many, many copies.  Same with all 3 eminem albums.  Now what has the row done in the last few years:  2 pac albums (one which is horrible, and this is comming from a big pac fan), a dpg album that was great, a snoop dogg album that was good, a snoops greatest hits that was great, too gangsta for the radio which imo sucks, and chronic 2000 which is okay.  So 5/7 albums are from artists who are either dead or not on the label.  And it isn't like the row hasn't had artists- just check all of them I listed.  And none of these albums has even seen close to the sucess of dre 2001, or eminems albums.  So to make this comparison is like comparing smoking weed to murder- u would have to be a complete idiot.  So anyone with any business sense could clearly see that Aftermath is doin much better than the row.

To my final point: no taking your time to release an album does not make u finished.  Not putting out your current roster of artists album, but rather past artists material, does mean you are finished.  Owning a record label is running a business.  Suge Knight is running a business, and doing very poorly at it.  He knows that his label is going under.  Why the hell do u think suge hasn't put out a album by his new inmates for years?  He knows that he ain't got nuthin that is goin to do well, and match the sucess of artists such as Dre.  Do u really think that crooked I hasn't completed an album yet?  Lets just see how long before the row goes bankrupt.

bez

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2003, 04:57:40 PM »
I just rang Suges Seceratary and she told me that the mystery classic artists that is right now recording with the row and will be bringin an album out soon is.....

drum roll please..............................

P.Diddy and Biggie.

*The moral of the story is, dont trust Suges bitch seceratary, and dont believe rumors over the Internet*

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2003, 05:05:34 PM »
suge secretary is cool
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2003, 05:10:31 PM »
tha row is done for and ain't gonna drop shit.  If u believe they are then u on some crack.  Lets see, crooked I has been there since 98.  That is 4 years and he hasn't put out an album.  What has been released by him- hmm like 3 or 4 songs.

the realest
ygd
swoop g
lil c-style
k-9
atl
VK
Doobie
Eastwood
Spider

all them been on the row, and we saw nothin from them.  Tha row is finished.  Why do u think suge is workin with them fagget ass murder inc queers.  Luke C-walker u need a reality check.  The row is finished and I will bet anyone on that.  People used to use the excuse that suge was in prison so they couldn't do anything.  Shit he been out for almost a year and a half now and we have gotten 1 album- a Pac album.  Danny boy ain't commin out, crooked I ain't commin out, Kurupt ain't commin out.  Them boys is fucked and stupid as hell for goin back to the row.

Ok so now takin your time to release an album means your finished...........................

Can I say Dr Dre!!!!!!

LMAO!!!  man, do u guys think at all before u post, or do u just pull shit out of your ass.  Takin your time to release an album???  Your sayin all those artists that I listed are just taking their time.  Give me a fuckin break.  Ain't none of those artists that I listed gonna ever drop an album on the row.

Now let me state this:  I am in no way a dre dickrider, a row dickrider, a dpg dickrider, or a hater of any of them.  I like good music.  The chronic is one of my favorite albums ever, and I really like 2001.  I really don't like anything else dre has put out outta the aftermath camp.  I am not an eminem fan, although I consider him to have much skills and talent- he just ain't my style.  So Dre takes a long time to put out albums- at least he puts em out.  I didn't say taking a long time to complete your albums means your finished.  Lets see it took dre a few years to complete 2001.  It is considered a classic album by many, many people.  It sold many, many copies.  Same with all 3 eminem albums.  Now what has the row done in the last few years:  2 pac albums (one which is horrible, and this is comming from a big pac fan), a dpg album that was great, a snoop dogg album that was good, a snoops greatest hits that was great, too gangsta for the radio which imo sucks, and chronic 2000 which is okay.  So 5/7 albums are from artists who are either dead or not on the label.  And it isn't like the row hasn't had artists- just check all of them I listed.  And none of these albums has even seen close to the sucess of dre 2001, or eminems albums.  So to make this comparison is like comparing smoking weed to murder- u would have to be a complete idiot.  So anyone with any business sense could clearly see that Aftermath is doin much better than the row.

To my final point: no taking your time to release an album does not make u finished.  Not putting out your current roster of artists album, but rather past artists material, does mean you are finished.  Owning a record label is running a business.  Suge Knight is running a business, and doing very poorly at it.  He knows that his label is going under.  Why the hell do u think suge hasn't put out a album by his new inmates for years?  He knows that he ain't got nuthin that is goin to do well, and match the sucess of artists such as Dre.  Do u really think that crooked I hasn't completed an album yet?  Lets just see how long before the row goes bankrupt.

Ok so all the work Suge has been doing with Murder Inc is bad business.............like it or not Murder Inc be running things as much as I hate to say that, so u think Suge is not trying to get exposure on his new inmates, it takes time, whats the point of just releasing there albums with no promotion, with out people knowing his guys, he has been on various tv shows, with his inmates in tow, various radio shows with his inmates to.

Peeps who dont know Crooked I now, will soon cos of his affilation with Ja Rule, so that will help sales immensly,

Tha Row isnt dead, its hibernating but slowly waking up, the wheels r in motion yeah its slow, but watch out.

Why has Suge brought out compilations instead of the current artists albums, because its to get "all" his artists recognized. People dont know Eastwood, Crooked I, Spider Loc, VK.............But they know Deathrow so a Deathrow Compilation will sell better then an indivduals album.

So I guess you work for Deathrow saying Suge isnt doing shit for his artists, well from my perspective I think he is and he is doing a good job at it, yeah maybe the delay on Crooks album is kinda long, but lets be honest how many people know him now..........wait a while when he is "affilatied" with Murder Inc (I dont like them at all, but its business and Tha Row are out to make the money, and who is making loads at the mo............Murder Inc)

Bottom line.............Murder Inc is bringing Tha Row and its inmates the exposure it needs, good or bad who knows, but its exposure none the less

ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY!!!!!!!!!!! Neither was Deathrow!!!!!!
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

mauzip

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2003, 05:14:09 PM »
ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

You think so? lol

budsmokeronly

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2003, 05:49:07 PM »
Ok so all the work Suge has been doing with Murder Inc is bad business.............like it or not Murder Inc be running things as much as I hate to say that, so u think Suge is not trying to get exposure on his new inmates, it takes time, whats the point of just releasing there albums with no promotion, with out people knowing his guys, he has been on various tv shows, with his inmates in tow, various radio shows with his inmates to.

Peeps who dont know Crooked I now, will soon cos of his affilation with Ja Rule, so that will help sales immensly,

Tha Row isnt dead, its hibernating but slowly waking up, the wheels r in motion yeah its slow, but watch out.

Why has Suge brought out compilations instead of the current artists albums, because its to get "all" his artists recognized. People dont know Eastwood, Crooked I, Spider Loc, VK.............But they know Deathrow so a Deathrow Compilation will sell better then an indivduals album.

So I guess you work for Deathrow saying Suge isnt doing shit for his artists, well from my perspective I think he is and he is doing a good job at it, yeah maybe the delay on Crooks album is kinda long, but lets be honest how many people know him now..........wait a while when he is "affilatied" with Murder Inc (I dont like them at all, but its business and Tha Row are out to make the money, and who is making loads at the mo............Murder Inc)

Bottom line.............Murder Inc is bringing Tha Row and its inmates the exposure it needs, good or bad who knows, but its exposure none the less

when did I say suge working with murder inc is bad business?  I didn't, and hear we have another assumption.  And remember what assumption is?  its the mother of all fuck ups.  Please don't assume anymore.  Suge working with murder inc is great for the business aspect of it, horrible for the music aspect of it (imo).  and you wanna talk about promotion.  u think that suge knight doesn't have enough money to promote his artists???  Suge is filthy rich, he can easily promote his artists without the help of murder inc.  Suge doesn't focus on that tho, he only focuses on dissin ex inmates, and capitalising off 2pac and snoop.  And you say it takes time???  Crooked I has been on the label for 4 fuckin years with no album.  How much fuckin time does it take?  I will give u an analogy.  Say Toyota plans on taking over the auto industry by making a super fantastic car.  It ends up taking them over 4 years to finally put it out on the market.  In the mean time they don't make any new cars, but just rerelease old models.  Now how do u think Toyota is going to be doing business wise.  They are gonna be fucked.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.  And just cause Crooked I works with murder inc cannot assure more sales.  Fuck, jayo felony was on one of ja rules albums, did that help him.  Look at snoops homies, does there affiliation help their sales?  No.  That is why kurupt went back to the row, cause he wasn't sellin.  If suge really wanted to promote crooked I, he could make a really nice video, and great single, and use his power and money to have it get played a lot on mtv and radio stations.  And u say that he put out a compilation to get all his artists recognized.  man 80% of those artists ain't even on the row anymore, and soon the rest will leave cause they ain't never gonna get their album out on the row.  And yeah suge ain't doin shit for his artists.  If he was then he would have helped crooked I out during the time so damn hood just got released, and he would have put out crook's album and promoted the shit out of it.  U don't think suge could get huge promotion.  Fuck, like snoop said, suge is the biggest star on his label.  Everyone is always lookin at what suge is doin or sayin.  Suge gets tons of attention.  He could have spread that towards crooked I.  But no, suge don't give a fuck about crook.  He wants to be how he was 92-96.  Why the hell do u think in interviews and shit, suge spends a majority of the interview dissin rappers and sayin how he don't need snoop or dre.  He should spend the whole fuckin interview promoting his artists.  If I could make a real bet with you, I would bet $1,000 that within 5 years the row will be bankrupt and pretty much no longer exist.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2003, 06:28:23 PM »

when did I say suge working with murder inc is bad business?  I didn't, and hear we have another assumption.  And remember what assumption is?  its the mother of all fuck ups.  Please don't assume anymore.  Suge working with murder inc is great for the business aspect of it, horrible for the music aspect of it (imo).  and you wanna talk about promotion.  u think that suge knight doesn't have enough money to promote his artists???  Suge is filthy rich, he can easily promote his artists without the help of murder inc.  Suge doesn't focus on that tho, he only focuses on dissin ex inmates, and capitalising off 2pac and snoop.  And you say it takes time???  Crooked I has been on the label for 4 fuckin years with no album.  How much fuckin time does it take?  I will give u an analogy.  Say Toyota plans on taking over the auto industry by making a super fantastic car.  It ends up taking them over 4 years to finally put it out on the market.  In the mean time they don't make any new cars, but just rerelease old models.  Now how do u think Toyota is going to be doing business wise.  They are gonna be fucked.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.  And just cause Crooked I works with murder inc cannot assure more sales.  Fuck, jayo felony was on one of ja rules albums, did that help him.  Look at snoops homies, does there affiliation help their sales?  No.  That is why kurupt went back to the row, cause he wasn't sellin.  If suge really wanted to promote crooked I, he could make a really nice video, and great single, and use his power and money to have it get played a lot on mtv and radio stations.  And u say that he put out a compilation to get all his artists recognized.  man 80% of those artists ain't even on the row anymore, and soon the rest will leave cause they ain't never gonna get their album out on the row.  And yeah suge ain't doin shit for his artists.  If he was then he would have helped crooked I out during the time so damn hood just got released, and he would have put out crook's album and promoted the shit out of it.  U don't think suge could get huge promotion.  Fuck, like snoop said, suge is the biggest star on his label.  Everyone is always lookin at what suge is doin or sayin.  Suge gets tons of attention.  He could have spread that towards crooked I.  But no, suge don't give a fuck about crook.  He wants to be how he was 92-96.  Why the hell do u think in interviews and shit, suge spends a majority of the interview dissin rappers and sayin how he don't need snoop or dre.  He should spend the whole fuckin interview promoting his artists.  If I could make a real bet with you, I would bet $1,000 that within 5 years the row will be bankrupt and pretty much no longer exist.
You are talking like the typical fan/hater.
What has money to do with promotion?
Suge can produce 50 videos...but nobody plays a video only because suge is the ceo.....and then tha row would REALLYbe over.
Ahh shit you are hating in every post....who cares......
and like you said Suge is rich...he has enough time.........

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2003, 06:55:27 PM »

the realest
ygd
swoop g
lil c-style
k-9
atl
VK
Doobie
Eastwood
Spider

Can I say Dr Dre!!!!!!

::)

arn't you the same guy who didn't know what Chucks and khakis were,lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

budsmokeronly

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2003, 06:56:53 PM »
Suge can produce 50 videos...but nobody plays a video only because suge is the ceo.....and then tha row would REALLYbe over.

you are talkin like a fuckin idiot with your head jammed up your ass.  I think crooked I is a great rapper.  Deathrow used to be my favorite label, it got me into rap music.  I hope crooked I drops the most amazing album I have heard in years.  I am just being realistic.  What has money got to do with promotion???  Are you fucking kidding me?  How old r u man?  People like you shouldn't even be aloud to speak with fucking dumb ass comments like that.  So no one would produce a video produced by suge knight huh?  and how do u know this?  Tha row makes pac videos don't they.  I don't watch mtv, but I bet they get played.  He hasn't made any videos for any other artist in years, so how the fuck do u know they don't play his videos.  If suge made videos, paid people in the industry to play them, donated money towards mtv and helped out mtv, you sure as shit they would play his videos.  That is just like campaigns for government positions.  Fuck, suge has enough money to buy a half hour air time a week on mtv, just to play his artists videos.  And you say I am hatin in every post.  Man I am just being logical and realistic, u mite figure that out when you pull your head up out of your ass.  

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2003, 07:00:53 PM »
this whole thread is full of shit

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2003, 07:02:31 PM »
So who's the Fuckin artist Damn!!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2003, 07:04:04 PM »
paul the engineer!!!!!!!

straigt ganxsta shit

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2003, 07:10:52 PM »
And its my thread, woohey  ;D
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2003, 07:15:11 PM »

you are talkin like a fuckin idiot with your head jammed up your ass.  I think crooked I is a great rapper.  Deathrow used to be my favorite label, it got me into rap music.  I hope crooked I drops the most amazing album I have heard in years.  I am just being realistic.  What has money got to do with promotion???  Are you fucking kidding me?  How old r u man?  People like you shouldn't even be aloud to speak with fucking dumb ass comments like that.  So no one would produce a video produced by suge knight huh?  and how do u know this?  Tha row makes pac videos don't they.  I don't watch mtv, but I bet they get played.  He hasn't made any videos for any other artist in years, so how the fuck do u know they don't play his videos.  If suge made videos, paid people in the industry to play them, donated money towards mtv and helped out mtv, you sure as shit they would play his videos.  That is just like campaigns for government positions.  Fuck, suge has enough money to buy a half hour air time a week on mtv, just to play his artists videos.  And you say I am hatin in every post.  Man I am just being logical and realistic, u mite figure that out when you pull your head up out of your ass.  
yeah right 2pac is not Crooked I.
When its so easy why don`t you start your own label?
and sorry guy but you are not realistic because then you would understand what suge is doing right now with the Ashanti Baby Remix and and the upcomming Disfunctional Family soundtrack.